CT
Connie T.
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Connie said the staff are always respectful and the business provides great service.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 03/09/2018

Thanks, Connie.  We do try.

LF
LESLIE F.
03/01/2018
Always a great experience
I always appreciate the way Marty's only does the work needed for my car to run in top shape.

AW
Anne W.
Ford Fiesta
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Anne said she didn't find the staff as accommodating and friendly as she would have liked. She stated she felt like she was a bother when she was asking questions about the time frame and finding a time that would work for her. Their system wasn't working, regarding the exact amount she owed. She was overcharged, but they did change it to the proper amount after she mentioned it was the wrong amount from the coupon. It would be more helpful if they would be more friendly and accommodating or be able to offer suggestions on how to find a time that would work better with how long the service would take.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 02/27/2018

Thank You for your input Anne.  I think you will be happier at another shop

DEAN S.
02/22/2018
Positive Experience
I usually feel Marty's is trustworthy not ripping me off, and this visit was an example of that. Although the cost for a sensor and labor seemed high, it had to be done as was revealed by a check engine code, and I was glad the 28 point inspection didn't yield other work that was needed. I am a regular Marty's customer which means I feel I am keeping my car up with routine maintenance, and doubtless this contributed to that fact. I also appreciate the fact that Marty's will shuttle me to and from BART, that is a great touch of customer service.

ER
ELIZABETH R.
Albany, CA
02/20/2018
A little pricy -- excellent service
Appear to be honest. Very accomodating.

Sandra H.
Martinez, CA
Chevrolet Metro
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Sandra said the business provides good service but is a bit pricey.

MARCIA B.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/14/2018
Very accomodating
I don't feel like writing now

NL
Nikolaus L.
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Nikolaus said the business did everything they could for him.

PJ
PAUL J.
02/07/2018
Saved a bundle and showed up the big guys!
I had an estimate of $1885 for a job from a local Toyota dealer. I took it to Marty’s for a second opinion and Wow! He showed me that they could take care of the problem for $200. Great job, Marty’s Motors!

Patty at the front desk was great too. She took a personal interest in my situation as did the mechanics. Thanks again to all of you.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 02/08/2018

Thanks for the kind words, Paul

TH
THOMAS H.
02/04/2018
Excellent Customer Service and Work Quality
Marty's Motors delivers the type of service that makes you want to keep coming back. They take the time to really investigate the problems your vehicle and give you an explanation in plain terms that you can understand.

They work to ensure that you are satisfied with the repair and followup to make sure that repair is still working. Marty's motors is my go to shop for any maintenance needs.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 02/05/2018

Thanks, Thomas.  What you talked about is always our goal

VZ
Victor Z.
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Victor said the staff at this business treated him well. Everything was great.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 02/05/2018

Thanks, Victor.  We try

TW
TAMARA W.
01/26/2018
Great service, as always!
Marty and his crew have been keeping me rolling for years now.

TD
TESSA D.
Benicia, CA
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
01/23/2018
nice customer service
very professional and up front. I will def be going back, thanks,
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 01/24/2018

Thanks Tessa!  We like you too

HM
Helen M.
Acura TL
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Helen said the staff was friendly and gave a great service.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 01/19/2018

Thanks, Helen

HR
HAROLD R.
01/14/2018
Even though my last visit was expensive(catalytic converter replaced) Patty made it easier to deal with. Thanks to all the great staff at Marty’s, for providing me with great service!
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 01/15/2018

Thanks for the kind words, Harold.  We try

JOAN M.
01/09/2018
My car's engine purrs like a kitten
Honesty, great service, friendliness, the staff goes the extra mile to make us happy with their work. This is also a green business, which is not easy for a greasy shop to do.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 01/10/2018

Thanks for the kind words, Joan

DI
DAVID I.
01/06/2018
Good Work
My car’s faulty water pump was quickly diagnosed and efficiently replaced in less than two days. I was impressed by the work of both Marty’s assistant manager who quickly diagnosed the bad water pump and the mechanic who replaced the water pump. My car is running perfectly again
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 01/08/2018

Thank You, David.  5 star reviews are always our goal.  It shows we are taking care of our clients

EW
Elizabeth W.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the service was good.

SARAH W.
Volvo V70
12/24/2017
Marty's Motors
I've been very pleased with the service I've received from Marty's Motors. They're timely, the work is good and they don't try to sell you services that aren't needed. I've been very happy with them and would recommend them to friends, family and strangers.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 12/26/2017

Thanks Sarah. Our goal is to give you the best service possible

Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 12/26/2017

Thanks, Sarah.  Always a pelasure to servie you

Craig B.
Nissan Rogue
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Craig said the business did what they were supposed to do and they were quick.