HR
Hanna R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/11/2017 Category: Service
Hanna said the light they fixed is working fine. She was pleased with the good work the business provided and they were very quick.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 11/13/2017

KC
Kris C.
GMC Pickup
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Kris said she would recommend this business for service.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 11/10/2017

Great, Kris.  Next time we will try for 5 stars

Ruth R.
Berkeley, CA
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Ruth said she has been visiting this business for 6 years but will not return because she does not like the new person at the front counter. She will call Marty on Wednesday to let him know why.

Sean B.
Novato, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Sean said from what he can remember the service was good and it was done in a timely matter.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 11/06/2017

Thanks Sean.  Your satisfaction is always our goal

MARCIA B.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/23/2017
Solved a slightly complex problen quickly and on my schedule.
See above

ROXY S.
Albany, CA
Volkswagen Passat
10/19/2017
Marty's Motor's Continues to be the BEST place for auto maintenance
Once again I received not only consistent honest, reliable, and quality workmanship from the folks at Marty's Motor's. What I like best about servicing my vehicle at Marty's is that they do not try and sell me on a repair before it's time. They know how I drive and the amount of miles I put on my car, they know that I maintain regular maintenance and they work with me to keep my older vehicle running for as long as we can together.

LD
LEA D.
Berkeley, CA
10/15/2017
I am not satisfied, I have been a long time customer, and I will phone tomorrow and I hope I can speak to Marty
I am not satisfied, I have been a long time customer, and I will phone tomorrow on Monday October 16 and I hope I can speak to Marty. The air conditioning did not seem to be working, and I brought in my Prius. Marty told me the air conditioning is working from the side vents but not the center vents. This was on Friday. I am still sensing the air conditioning is not working. Air is coming out but it is not cold as it should be. Also, when Martys Motors repair my air conditioning July 2016 I was assured this would be a permanent solution. Marty told me on this recent visit (Friday October 14) that he would have never said that. Nonetheless I strongly recall being assured that the repair would be lasting. I will contact Martys Motors and I hope I can resolve this issue. In the past I have been very satisfied with Martys Motors.

David R.
Pinole, CA
10/12/2017 Category: Service
David said his overall experience with this business was great.

PJ
PAUL J.
10/11/2017
Way overcharged...
Marty, I came in for a headlight replacement. It took about 10 minutes. I was charged $75 for labor! The total bill was almost $100. I understand your need to have a minimum charge for a job but I think that $75 for a 10 minute job is way over the top. When I asked Patty why the labor cost was so high she told me that the mechanic had to remove the windshield wash bottle. So what? The job still took just 10 minutes. I would have wholeheartedly recommeded Marty’s Motors before this happened. Now I’m not so sure.

LF
LUANA F.
09/15/2017
I'm always happy with the service and costs.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 09/18/2017

TIFFANY M.
Volkswagen Passat
09/13/2017
Thanks Marty's!
Thank you for taking care of my Passat by finding that stubborn oil leak. My car no longer smells like burning oil. Yay!

GL
GALE L.
Honda Civic Si
08/31/2017
Excellent care for my aging car
professional, honest, excellent work -
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 08/31/2017

Thnaks for the kind words, Gayle

Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 09/01/2017

Thanks, Gale

Aramis M.
Chrysler 300M
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Aramis said he left his vehicle at this business and they hadn't touched the vehicle after 6 hours.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 09/11/2017

You showed up without an appointment at 10.15.  There were 6 cars ahead of you.  You returned at 2.15 expecting your car to be done.  Sorry but that was unrealistic

SK
STEVEN K.
08/30/2017
And A Loaner to Boot
Work was done well -- was able to access my car for an item in the middle of the job without much trouble (and with good explanations of where various pieces were to be going). The loaner BMW worked fine, and was a nice perk versus being without a car for 30 hours or so... Thanks!
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 08/31/2017

Thanks for the kind words, Steve

RP
RONNIE P.
08/30/2017
My daughters Toyota!
As usual Marty fixed my daughters car in a timely manner and for the price I was quoted. Good work again and I will return with my other cars.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 08/30/2017

Thanks Ronnie.  It's always a pleasure to take care of yours and your families vehicle's.

John L.
Mazda 626
08/28/2017 Category: Service
John said they are friendly and quick with the service.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 09/11/2017

Thanks John

FO
Frances O.
Oakland, CA
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Frances said the staff took really good care of her and she got her vehicle done sooner than she thought. They picked her up and gave her a discount knowing that she had just gone through surgery. They are very personable and they have been taking care of her vehicles for almost 20 years. She will never go anywhere else.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 09/19/2017

Thank You Francis.

CP
Cal P.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Cal said while he was paying for the service Marty said something about him not putting a gallon of gas in the loaner vehicle.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 08/23/2017

We do require that clients put gas in our free loaner car when we lend it to them.  To me that doesn't seem unreasonable

HR
HAROLD R.
08/13/2017
Saved me again!
You guys find the problem and rectify it. Fair prices and great service!

JJ
JENNIFER J.
Oakland, CA
08/13/2017
Why I love Marty's Motors
There's something about the employees I have been in contact with that just screams "honesty"!. Everyone is courteous and professional; they do the job and more! I have been going out of my way to get my car serviced at Marty's for years, but it's absolutely worth it.