Rita S.
Cadillac DeVille
12/20/2017 Category: Service
Rita said the business was excellent and she liked them.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 12/21/2017

Thanks for the kind words, Rita.  Excellence is always our goal

JEFF S.
12/14/2017
Like the people. Honest about the problem
Good work and trustworthy
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 12/14/2017

Thanks, Jeff.  We try

BD
Brunna D.
San Pablo, CA
Subaru Legacy Sedan
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Brunna said the facility kept her informed about her vehicle and helped her out.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 12/22/2017

Always a pleasure to help, Brunna

HL
He L.
12/08/2017 Category: Service
He said the service was good.

RP
RONNIE P.
Isuzu Rodeo
12/06/2017
Once again Marty's has taken care of my car in a timely manner and at a reasonable price. Marty was also able to work around my work schedule which is not easy. My daughter and I will continue to take our cars there for service. Thanks to Marty and his staff.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 12/07/2017

Thanks for your kind words, Ronnie.  We will continue to endevor to give you the same great service

KO
Kathleen O.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
11/27/2017 Category: Service
Kathleen said the service was great. Her vehicle is running just fine now. The staff was friendly and reliable.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 11/28/2017

TOM V.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/20/2017
Excellent Customer Service!
Our first-time experience bringing our VW Jetta to Marty's Motors was the best. Patty was an absolute pleasure to work with. She clearly listened and communicated our issues to her team and was deeply knowledgeable about car maintenance issues. She also helped us puzzle out a remote-access problem with our key by referring us on to someone within their trusted professional community, who successfully resolved it. We're happy to have found such great and friendly service in the neighborhood, and recommend them highly!
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 11/21/2017

Thanks You for the kind words, Tom.  Our goal is always to provide the best service possible

CG
CHRISTINE G.
11/15/2017
Work on my 2007 Prius
Happy to be going to Marty's Motors. Just started going there a short while ago. Both times I found them to be thorough, pleasant to work with, and very competent. My 2007 Prius needed a lot of work, but I now feel that I can drive the old girl with confidence. Thanks, Marty and Patti. A pleasure to work with both of you.

Thanks Christine.  Happy to work with you

FF
FRANK F.
11/15/2017
Great job!
Fast and efficient 52,500 mile service.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 11/16/2017

Thanks for the kind words, Frank

MN
Marina N.
Petaluma, CA
Dodge Dakota
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Marina said Patty was nice. The staff took her vehicle in as an emergency. She stated she felt they were concerned for her safety.

Thank You Marina.  We were happy to serve you

Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 11/20/2017

Thanks for coming in, Marina

Malcom B.
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Malcom said he has used the business for years, and he was very satisfied.

Thanks, Malcolm

HR
Hanna R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/11/2017 Category: Service
Hanna said the light they fixed is working fine. She was pleased with the good work the business provided and they were very quick.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 11/13/2017

KC
Kris C.
GMC Pickup
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Kris said she would recommend this business for service.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 11/10/2017

Great, Kris.  Next time we will try for 5 stars

Ruth R.
Berkeley, CA
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Ruth said she has been visiting this business for 6 years but will not return because she does not like the new person at the front counter. She will call Marty on Wednesday to let him know why.

Sean B.
Novato, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Sean said from what he can remember the service was good and it was done in a timely matter.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 11/06/2017

Thanks Sean.  Your satisfaction is always our goal

MARCIA B.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/23/2017
Solved a slightly complex problen quickly and on my schedule.
See above

ROXY S.
Albany, CA
Volkswagen Passat
10/19/2017
Marty's Motor's Continues to be the BEST place for auto maintenance
Once again I received not only consistent honest, reliable, and quality workmanship from the folks at Marty's Motor's. What I like best about servicing my vehicle at Marty's is that they do not try and sell me on a repair before it's time. They know how I drive and the amount of miles I put on my car, they know that I maintain regular maintenance and they work with me to keep my older vehicle running for as long as we can together.

LD
LEA D.
Berkeley, CA
10/15/2017
I am not satisfied, I have been a long time customer, and I will phone tomorrow and I hope I can speak to Marty
I am not satisfied, I have been a long time customer, and I will phone tomorrow on Monday October 16 and I hope I can speak to Marty. The air conditioning did not seem to be working, and I brought in my Prius. Marty told me the air conditioning is working from the side vents but not the center vents. This was on Friday. I am still sensing the air conditioning is not working. Air is coming out but it is not cold as it should be. Also, when Martys Motors repair my air conditioning July 2016 I was assured this would be a permanent solution. Marty told me on this recent visit (Friday October 14) that he would have never said that. Nonetheless I strongly recall being assured that the repair would be lasting. I will contact Martys Motors and I hope I can resolve this issue. In the past I have been very satisfied with Martys Motors.

David R.
Pinole, CA
10/12/2017 Category: Service
David said his overall experience with this business was great.

PJ
PAUL J.
10/11/2017
Way overcharged...
Marty, I came in for a headlight replacement. It took about 10 minutes. I was charged $75 for labor! The total bill was almost $100. I understand your need to have a minimum charge for a job but I think that $75 for a 10 minute job is way over the top. When I asked Patty why the labor cost was so high she told me that the mechanic had to remove the windshield wash bottle. So what? The job still took just 10 minutes. I would have wholeheartedly recommeded Marty’s Motors before this happened. Now I’m not so sure.