Latest Review 3 minutes ago

Diane D.
05/26/2017 Category: Service
Diane said the staff at this business were honest and they did a good job on her vehicle.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 05/30/2017

Thanks Diane

Jessica B.
05/26/2017 Category: Service
Jessica said she thinks this business did very well at providing service. One of the services ended up being more expensive than she hoped, but she appreciated everything they did. She would definitely recommend them. In general, they were very helpful and went out of their way to show her what was going on. They actually showed her husband, the parts they replaced which was appreciated.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 05/30/2017

Thanks, Jessica

David M.
Honda Accord
05/23/2017 Category: Service
David said his experience with this business was really good. They were friendly and they knew what they were doing. They charged reasonable rates. He went out of his way to visit this business.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 05/25/2017

Thank you David!

HR
HAROLD R.
05/22/2017
Great customer service, will recommend to others. Keep doing what you do!
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 05/23/2017

Thank You Harold!

RP
RONNIE P.
Isuzu Rodeo
05/21/2017
Service was fast and covered everything I needed to know without trying to sell me something.
It is great going to Marty's because I trust them. My daughter is taking her car there next.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 05/22/2017

Thanks Ronnie.  We look forward to taking care of your daughter as well

VT
Veronika T.
Nissan Versa
05/20/2017 Category: Service
Veronika said this business provided great customer service, they were very accommodating to her needs and expectations. They were extremely good at communicating.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 05/22/2017

Thanks for your kind words.  We will continue to work hard to earn compliments like yours

DAVID H.
Infiniti J30
05/18/2017
Prompt service, good explanations, fair prices.
I have used Marty's Motors for repairs and service on my three older cars for at least 10 years, and have been more than pleased with the results. Marty and his crew recently replaced the leaking fuel hoses in my Infiniti on short notice and at a great price.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 05/18/2017

NV
Nadine V.
Toyota Matrix
05/18/2017 Category: Service
Nadine said she was happy with this business.

WM
WALLY M.
05/17/2017
All fixed up
I took my truck to Marty's Motors for new shocks. I had been postponing maintenance but needed several things fixed since the truck has nearly 230,000 miles on it. Marty's guys got it all done quickly and for a reasonable price. I feel like I'm in a safer vehicle and not worried about being stuck somewhere with a broken down truck.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 05/17/2017

Thanks Wally.  Happy to have given you a safer and more comfortable ride

JY
Jason Y.
05/13/2017 Category: Service
Jason said he appreciates the service. It was great and everything went fine.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 05/15/2017

Thanks for the kind words, Jason.  We wilol make every effort to live up to them

DAVID R.
Oakland, CA
05/07/2017
great
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 05/08/2017

Thanks David.  We will continue to do everything we can to live up to your review

MARCIA B.
Chevrolet Sonic
05/01/2017
My car was broken into and they cleaned it up and took care of every aspect that they could.
Always ready to go the extra step

JENNIFER A.
BMW 745Li
05/01/2017
The honesty from the owner and integrity of their mechanics.
If you are in need of any auto repairs, please try Marty's Motors. They are amazing and extremely fair. I'm very happy to recommend them. You won't be disappointed!!!
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 05/02/2017

Thanks Jennifer.  We will continue to make every effort to live up to your words

AH

Thank You Auna. Friendly and helpful is part of our commitment to our clients

Adam M.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Adam said the customer service was fair and efficient.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 04/27/2017

Thanks Adam.  Fair and efficient is my minimum standard.  We work hard to exceed that.

LD
LEA D.
Berkeley, CA
04/21/2017
I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE! THANKS!
I was very happy with the service on Thursday from Martys Motors. Patti was very helpful and knowledgeable and so was Adam, who picked me up from my home and brought me there. Thanks for recharging the air conditioning, I'm glad I only had to pay for the coolant as you had recharged it last July. Thanks for all the helpful info about my vehicle from Marty and Patti. Finally, I'm sorry to hear about the mechanic whose mother is very sick. Please tell him a customer sends her good wishes. And finally, I miss Elaine! She was great.

FK
FRANK K.
El Sobrante, CA
Mercedes-Benz
04/19/2017
Superior service
Marty's Motors continues to provide thorough servicing and repairs for my vehicles, along with an analysis and explanation of details, and the work is performed in a reasonable time. Highly recommended!
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 04/20/2017

Thank You, Frank.  We will continue to make every effort to maintain those standards

Marcus R.
Chrysler 300
04/18/2017 Category: Service
Marcus said this business does good work and he has never had a problem. The guys are great at what they do and he would recommend them for service.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 04/20/2017

DAVID L.
Berkeley, CA
04/17/2017
Good service but quite pricey...
I took the CR-V in for a sticky lock and a leaky cowper. Both problems were fixed but the bill was ~$500. I thought that was quite pricey. I like Marty and feel that he runs a reliable place, but I was shocked by the bill. When I mentioned it to Marty via text, he had no reply. I am on the fence whether I would recommend them to a friend. If I do I will warn them about their pricing.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 04/18/2017

Hi David,

I would like to apologize for not responding earlier. The system had broken down and I did not get your earlier text. I'm also sorry you feel your bill was excessive. I know that with older cars [and yours is about 20 years old] it's difficult to spend significant sums on mon-vital repairs. Our goal is to be fair in our pricing, and fixing your lock was cheaper than replacing it would have been, and the leak took some time to isolate and a number of parts to repair. Fortunately we got the leak before it did significant damage to your window supporting frame which would have been much more expensive. I know it was expensive but we felt we saved you even more money in the long run

Sincerely,

JOAN M.
04/15/2017
Personalized service.
All the folks at Marty's Motors are wonderfully friendly and helpful, from those who shuttle me back and forth between shop and home, to the monkey workers in the vehicles and the office staff, oh, and of course, Marty.