Overall Rating 4.6219539/5Overall Rating 4.6219539/5Overall Rating 4.6219539/5Overall Rating 4.6219539/5rating 4.6219539
Overall Rating 1.95122/5rating 1.95122rating 1.95122rating 1.95122rating 1.95122

Jonathan M.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Goes above and beyond
Took my car in for a routine oil change. Asked how I like my car and I mentioned I loved it but frustrated that someone had doored my car and left a huge white mark. Got my car back and they had washed and buffed out the mark. That is great customer service
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Consistent
Massey has always been consistent, courteous and fair when servicing my vehicle. Even through my recent vehicle issues, Massey has actually convinced me to to buy another vehicle from them in the future. I know they will take care of me.
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Michael C.
Boonsboro, MD
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Treated my parents like royalty
Easy and convenient service with friendly helpful people

Adam S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Everything was great I would recommend them to anyone
My experience at Massey Hyundai was great Mr. Wyvil my sales and it was perfect couldn’t ask for anything better I’m recommend him to My friends and family

EL
Edward L.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Massey Hyundai provides very fast, excellent service.

PS

Todd B.
Greencastle, PA
06/20/2019
What a great place
I broke down down the road from them and they went over and above to get me going at no charge. All I need was gas.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
People
Personally I had an awesome salesperson. He was respectful, pleasant, and was knowledgeable about the car. I was scheduled for grease and oil change by the sales person. The service people were pleasant as well.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Better But Still Unfortunate
My concerns were addressed in terms of, “It was unfortunate that, etc.,” and “If you come back in next time we will, etc.”

I increased from one star to three stars. Appreciate the effort from the team to try and make it right, but at the end of the day I’m still just not satisfied.

Disappointed.
Charged $800+ dollars for service, no discounts available or applied, lack of format estimate for a total of what I’d be expected to pay.
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for your review. We will be reaching out to you to go over the completed services.

Daniel B.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Only needs a oil change, but they said i needed a wheel ailment, i didn't think i did, they didn't show me the before and after results. But i guess that's my fault.

Christina W.
Clear Spring, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service as usual with friendly staff.

Regular service
Service department does exceptional work and that’s why I keep coming back. Hard to find businesses that care about the customer anymore vice the dollar.

Fairfield, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Courteous and professional
Austin always goes above and beyond to make sure the experience is a positive one in the service department! He keeps you updated through the entire process and does what he can to accommodate your time.

KK
Kimberly K.
Great Customer Service
Always friendly and helpful. Car completed usually before time promised.

Tyrone M.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Staff was concerned and attentive to fixing the problem
After my visit on June 15th I returned to speak with service manager Matt. He addressed all my concerns and was truly apologetic. He assured me the problem will be fixed immediately.

Terrible service received
Car was damaged by super glue to fix a part after that I agreed to schedule another visit to have the part replaced. This have now caused damaged to my vehicle
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your review. We will be reaching out to you.

MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank for your time yesterday.
Please update survey.

Smithsburg, MD
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Used to recommend, but now i don't.
Stopped by to have trouble code diagnosed, P0017 was the code. After committing to the $99.00 diagnostic charge, and the vehicle was examined, was told that I had a low end knock in the motor, and my only alternative was to commit to a $6600.00 engine rebuild. I refused to commit, and left. I contacted the service manager a day or so later, and he advised that, by using some kind of test that would override the over rev limiter, and using some kind of stethoscope, the technician was able to diagnose a wrist pin to piston out of tolerance, and that would result in maybe 3k left on the engine. Engine had only 127k on it, regular oil changes, etc. Dealer would not do anything else as far as troubleshooting unless it involved an engine rebuild, out of warranty and totally on me.
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your review. We will be reaching out to you.

MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Hello, Please contact me at 301-733-2742 ext 126 to go over this issue.

TR
Tyler R.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
The service department is great! Any issues I've run into have always been resolved.

Robin H.

Hancock, MD
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept.
I have not had any bad experience with Massey.. Everyone has been great since day one!

CD
Cara D.
Berkeley Springs, WV
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasant experience
The Service Dept team members are friendly and professional. Always very pleased with the service I receive.