VC
Virginia C.
11/27/2020
Fabulous sales service
I recommend Massey Hyundia if you are in the market for a new car!!! The sales staff are awesome!!!
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you for the kind words.

HF
Harold F.
Falling Waters, WV
11/26/2020 Category: Service
The service dept is great they explained everything and work delivered on time
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you for the kind words and Exceptional review.

PC
Patrick C.
Mont Alto, PA
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Great service dept
I highly recommend them for service for your vehicle. Was a little earlier to my appointment and they fit me in. Was quick and excellent service.

Waynesboro, PA
11/18/2020 Category: Service
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you for the exceptional review.

NW
Norice W.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2020 Category: Service
I always get great customer service whenever I visit Massey Hyundai. Randy is personable, professional and polite.
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you for the kind words and the highest review!

CA
Charles A.
11/17/2020
A refreshing change
Find a new car as a headache. there isn't anybody that will tell you that's the stigma of stepping foot into a car dealership. Although Massey Hyundai is a large organization with the same kind of feel, initially, that you get from most dealerships, there are salespeople there who are sympathetic and understanding to individual situations . They help wipe away any negativity car dealerships evoke. Sometimes the truth is a hard pill to swallow, but at Massey Hyundai they have found a way to prevent sugarcoating the situation while still delivering necessary information with a soft touch. Teresa Cox was a refreshing change from every other experience I've had at Massey Hyundai. Although she's new, she had the ability to listen and understand what it is we were talking about and what our concerns were with our previous purchase of our 2020 Elantra. The situation with the Elantra was unfortunate, but Teresa managed to fix any emotional or technical issues we had by putting us in a new 2021 Tucson. I hope her success as a salesperson is unparalleled. Thank you to her and to Massey Hyundai.
Dezzy M. from Massey Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

Charles- we appreciate your positive feedback. We are so happy to hear our staff took great care of your vehicle needs. Thank you for the 5- star review! We Hope you are enjoying the new Tucson and we look forward to your next visit.

11/16/2020 Category: Service
Best car dealer in hagerstown
EXCELENT SERVICE FROM THE MOMENT U WALK THRU THE DOOR.
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

HH
Haley H.
Ranson, WV
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Great experience
Place is very friendly. Very professional and great stuff.
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 11/12/2020

Thank you for the Best review.

FW
Fred W.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Great Service!
Product completely reliable and affordably priced.
Service is top-notch and is what keeps me coming back.
Service staff (often Randy) is great to work with, and covers all areas of concern.
At 257,000 miles have never had to return the vehicle for a repeated repair.
Very happy with Massey Hyundai.
Very pleased by daughter chose to buy her first call through Massey Hyundai.
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Exceptional Customer Service and Quality Work
I have been going to Massey Hyundai for years and they have always had exceptional customer service, a great waiting area and I've never had to take any of my 3 Hyundai's back after they completed work. It can be a little pricey at times but it's well worth it to have the confidence that things were done correctly.
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you for the 4 star review. We will be reaching out to you today to see how we could of earned a 5 star review.

Martha G.
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Pleasure to deal with.
The Service and Parts Department Personnel are very knowledgeable and helpful in their dealings with the customers.
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for the Exceptional review.

KR
Kelvin R.
Fayetteville, PA
2020 Hyundai Kona
11/02/2020 Category: Service
The place was great
The help me what need get better vehicle for my family 👪
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

CP
Carol P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2020 Category: Service
Efficient and trustworthy
They are true to their words.
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 11/02/2020

Thank you for the Exceptional review.

KC
Karina c.
Fayetteville, PA
10/30/2020
sales review
Brian was wonderful. The only comment or concern.. When we were finishing our deal. The Fiance guy RJ was nice. However he never told us the % rate of the loan. We had to ask. Then were told if we wanted a better rate we could always refinance. We should have been given an opportunity to look for a better rate. Im not sure if Massey gets a kick back from citizens bank. Again Brian was great!! I WILL SEND CUSTOMERS TO SEE HIM.
Dezzy M. from Massey Hyundai responded on 10/30/2020

Karina- We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review about your car buying experience with Massey Hyundai. We would be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Again, we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Congratulations!

Waynesboro, PA
2020 Hyundai Accent
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Quick in and out
I do not feel it’s fair that I don’t get 2 years of free maintenance on my 2020 just because I bought before the program began. What’s good for one should be good for all ! Good way to upset loyal brand owners ...
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020