Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Continue reading recommended reviews

DJ
Dawn J.
03/01/2018
DO NOT TAKE YOUR FOREIGN AUTOS HERE!
I took my Mercedes here for service. They advised me that spark plugs needed to be replaced. The broke one of the coils when replacing and I had to replace all four. They put the wrong spark plugs in my vehicle and my car broke down 45 miles from home. It cost me towing, a rental car, a diagnostic to figure out what was wrong, and then a charge for all new plugs with a new auto repair facility. In addition, when I got my car back after service, they forgot to fill the car with fluids and the car broke down a block from the car care facility. Nightmare.

YC