Jim A.
Indialantic, FL
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he took his vehicle into the business to get two tires replaced. One of the tires, they forgot to put the cap back on the valve. They left the wheel greasy and dirty. He had to wipe it down himself.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 06/20/2018

I am sorry your experience was less than satisfactory. Obviously we were off our game this day. It is not typical of our work as we strive to meet your automotive needs with excellence. I pray you will give us the opportunity to make this up to you in the future.
Sincerely,
Jeniene Christensen

Jd S.
Melbourne Beach, FL
Honda Civic Cpe
05/23/2018 Category: Service
JD said the facility did a great job and he was out quickly.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for your review. We look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future!

DE
Daniel E.
Jeep Patriot
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the staff were capable, honest, and did a good job.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you Mr.Eaton. We look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future! Please let us know if we can help!

RICH B.
Saint Augustine, FL
05/17/2018
Car Repairs
Kevin has been our mechanic for many years and has worked on numerous makes and models for us. In a word, we keep coming back because he has earned our trust. In fact, we live in St. Augustine and try to time our repairs with visits to the area. Thanks Kevin.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 05/23/2018

Thanks for your kind words Rich- we so appreciate the faith you put in us to care for your family vehicles. Thank you for going the distance to allow us to do so!

Thank you again!
Jeniene Christensen

EB
Elizabeth B.
Ford Crown Victoria
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said they were wonderful. They provided the best service and they were honest. She said they do not overcharge. They are nice and accommodating..
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 05/23/2018

We look forward to serving you again Ms. Bates. Thank you for your kind response!

Dan C.
Nissan Quest
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Dan said they did a very good job.

Thank you!
It has been our pleasure to serve your automotive needs!

DICK C.
Hyundai Elantra GT
05/01/2018
Blessed
Blessed to have an honest and qualified team to take care of my car.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 05/23/2018

We feel equally blessed!  We have the best customers in the world!

LW
Lisa W.
Suzuki SX4
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the employees made time for her vehicle and they kept her updated during her service. They informed her of future service concerns and did a great job.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to serving your future automotive needs!

FS
FRED S.
04/23/2018
Great Job
All work was done per our verbal agreement and car was ready for pick-up as promised. You want good work at a fair price ? Look no further!
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 06/20/2018

Blessings to you and your family! We are thankful to serve such awesome customers!

RUTH S.
04/20/2018
Friendly people, great service.
I just love the great service you get the work is well done so reasonably priced. I would not trust my car with any others.

BF
Bob F.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the staff are capable, faithful, skilled, and personable.

KYLE S.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/14/2018
Customer is the top priority
My Buick was losing power and they found the problem, but it was going to be pretty expensive to fix. However, they noticed the mileage wasn't too high and they knew this part was usually a warranty item so after a call to the local dealer, they told me to take my Buick to the dealership to see if I could get it repaired under warranty. They saved me $700. Money they could have pocketed! The customer is a higher priority than profit.

DORIS S.
Sebastian, FL
04/13/2018
Caring
Really treats me as an individual not just a car repair or oil change.

AF
ARTHUR F.
Chrysler 300
04/12/2018
Great customer service friendly atmosphere
They do their best to find out what service is needed to be done on your vehicle and take care of it in a timely manner.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you Arthur for your review! It always a pleasure to serve the Fairclough Family!

EC
ELLIE C.
03/31/2018
Love MTAutomotive
This is my go to auto mechanic even though I live about 1/2 hr away! Service is prompt and reliable! I also like the print out that tells me brake funtioning, etc. (the email reminders are welcome?). Highly recommend this car care team!

CAROL S.
Cocoa, FL
03/31/2018
Honest and trustworthy
If you need any type of service for your auto this is place to go. This is a business with longtime returning customers. They treat each and everyone with trustworthy, knowledgeable and friendly service. That is why they continue to have returning customers.

JJ

ZACH K.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
03/15/2018
Great auto repair shop.
Kevin is a knowledgeable mechanic. He kept me abreast of everything that needed to be done on my car and made sure he had approval to move forward. Kevin and his wife offered courteous and professional customer service. I will definitely bring my car back to this shop!

Matt W.
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the employees treated him well. They were honest. Kevin was respectful with him. He trusts the work they provided.

ROLANDO B.
03/10/2018
Oil Change
I had my oil change completed as well as a brake fluid flush and had my tire rotated and balanced. As usual, they did an excellent job as always. I will continue to get my car serviced here.