PC
PAMELA C.
03/12/2019
Excellent service!
We are so thankful for a business that goes the extra mile and knows what a "customer" is. Knowegable, courteous, and dependable describes everyone there! Thank you all for your help.

PK
PATRICK K.
03/08/2019
Excellent communication
Friendly and easy to work with. Car is running great again.

JAMES D.
BMW Z3
02/23/2019
People, great work, price. They treat your car like their own.
Master Tech has worked on two BMW"s for me, a 2004 z4 and my current 2001 z3. They completed everything I ask for and made me aware of other issues that needed addressed.
We started looking for two interior pieces last fall. Todd and Christy were able to locate the parts in December, one was the the only one in the U.S.. All work was completely professionally, on schedule and with a fair price. Car looks great, drives great. Looking forward to driving a very long time with their help and guidance. When considering car repair or maintenance you should consider them

BARRY B.
02/09/2019
"Y'all Treat Us Like You Owned The Vehicle Yourself!"
"How do I explain this", says Barry. Okay, so I'll research diagnostics & replacement costs, & what I can do,or need to do, & what the user blogs say, online, and whether to buy o.e.m. parts or after-market replacements. And Todd & Christy already do/have done all that for me, and I always catch them at "doing the right thing for me", as if it was their own vehicle, and they were doing the right thing for themselves, as the vehicle's owner. And Christy is not only excellent at on the spot curbside triage/diagnosis, she will always know the most price sensitive/best quality/quickest to deliver, parts sources & have the latest handle on turnaround time. And I'm business trained, so if I have time, I'm apt to check on these things on-line anyway,, because "that makes me a more knowledgeable consumer". But they treat me & my car as if they owned it themselves. And "hey", they have the know-how. They do. So how can you beat that?
Well they do beat that, because there's something else.
You walk in there, and you feel like family.

BRENDA M.
Statesville, NC
01/12/2019
I count on Master Tech to do maintenance on two vehicles. I trust them completely. I believe that Master Tech provides quality service at affordable prices.

GW
GREG W.
11/02/2018
Dedicated mechanics identifying and solving mechanical problems
It became obvious to me after using Master Tech's services on several occasions that their people are passionate about getting the job done right and are very focused on the quality of their work. I have been very pleased with the results achieved on my BMWs and, consequently, I have a great deal of trust in Master Tech. I have always enjoyed driving a BMW and my plan is to continue to have mine serviced at Master Tech.
CHRISTY M. from Master Tech Auto Mechanics LLC responded on 11/02/2018

Greg, We appreciate the great review! We look forward to keeping your BMWs in the Ultmate Driving condition! Have a blessed day and we'll see you at your next service appotinment.

GD
GLENN D.
BMW Z4
10/22/2018
2013 BMW Z4
Well satisfied with Master Tech Auto Mechanics LLC workers. I was told what they would do and what they advised in servicing my vehicle. These people were very knowledgeable in servicing my Z4 BMW.

PL
PATRICK L.
BMW M3
10/22/2018
What a Shop!!
I'd drive 2.5 hours from Raleigh for these guys to work on my BMW. The price would be worth it too. They know their stuff and answered every question I had. They also worked with me when the company I purchased the parts from had shipping problems. They were very patient and knew exactly when the parts came in that they were going to be ready to work on my car so I coul get back to Raleigh.

Thanks guys!!

Replaced Throttle Actuators Bank 1 and 2.

CL
CHUCK L.
10/19/2018
Awesome service!!
Great team of service techs and Christy was amazing!!! Highly recommend!!!
CHRISTY M. from Master Tech Auto Mechanics LLC responded on 10/19/2018

Chuck Thank you for bringing your 328i to us to handle your bulb replacement! I appreciate the kind words on your review. It was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to servcing your ultimate driving machine in the future.

Reggie W.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Cheryl. She said the staff at this business were very pleasant to work with.

BP
Barbara P.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said she has been going to this business for four years. They have always taken care of her and made sure the work was right. They did a great job and she was very happy.

Hickory, NC
BMW M5
06/25/2018
Attention to detail & knowlege
The team at Master Tech Auto are very professional. I had some complicated errors coming up on the cluster and Todd dug right in figuring out exactly what the issue was. MTA was fair priced and got the job done in a timely manner. Five stars for the MTA team! I recommend these guys to everyone.

DT
DAVID T.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
05/24/2018
Very satisfied with service
I brought in my wife’s ML320 as the CHECK ENGINE light was lit and the car had stalled on her once before. Even though it was late in the afternoon, Floyd was able to replace the malfunctioning sensor before close of business. This saved me the hassle of leaving the car overnight and having to take an Uber home.

Lori B.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Lori said the staff has done everything she has asked them to do.

AQ
Allen Q.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Allen said the technicians are very knowledgeable. They did a great job.

JUDY P.
Hickory, NC
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
05/09/2018
Recent visit to master tech
This is a great place for vehicle repair and maintenance. Folks are friendly, professional & concerned for individual needs. The work here can always be trusted and they keep prices reasonable on these costly cars.

Daniel S.
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the facility was great. They tell him what options are best for his vehicle to make it a lot better.

BRENDA M.
Statesville, NC
04/12/2018
Service done right the first time.
Service is great! Done correctly. Great price.
Christy is amazing. She handles the phone, her customer service is second to none.
Todd has years of experience with BMW.

MIKE M.
04/07/2018
very detailed
Christy explains everything and gives a heads up what is needed and the cost of the repairs.

IL
IRIS L.
04/03/2018
I could not have asked for better service; customer and vehicle. They took the time to explain what they were seeing and made sure that I did not receive any unnecessary work. They answered all my questions. I will be a loyal customer.