AKEBA M.
10/21/2017
customer service was great!! Robert was exceptional at providing me information regarding tires needed for my return visit and my oil change that was done that day. Such a nice man. I will be back!
Great place! I would recommend this company to anyone I know who drives a volvo!

KH
Kate H.
Volvo S80
10/20/2017 Category: Service
Kate said this business fixed the vehicle. Whatever she needed to have fixed they fixed and she was happy with it. She has been visiting them for a long time. Robert and Wes know her very well. They tell her what is wrong and they fix only what is necessary. They do a good job. They are always honest and they know what they are doing so she likes them. She will be back when she needs work done on her vehicles.

EA
Ernie A.
Lexington, NC
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Ernie said the staff at this business always treat him right. They are affordable, dependable and much more reasonable than most places.

MARGO W.
10/13/2017
Always greeted Hello!
Great place, great people! Always asking How can we help you. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

CT
CHRIS T.
Great experience
The mastertech guys are so easy to work with and accommodate my requests if at all possible.

JACK S.
Volvo V70
Excellent Service!
Excellent Service; Thank You!

LK
LYNNE/ROBERT K.
Volvo 940
Quality Care and Service of All Our Volvos
Master Techs consistently offers quality service whenever we need it. Whether it's an emergency repair or a scheduled service, Master Techs is THE reason we own more than one Volvo.

LD
LISA D.
10/06/2017
Experts in their field!!
I have owned Volvos for many years, tried all types of service centers and Master Techs are by far the Best in the Industry when it comes to servicing my Volvo! I know I will always get excellent care for my car, excellent customer service.....ALWAYS AT A FAIR PRICE!!! I love these guys! They take great care of me!!

BOB S.
Clemmons, NC
10/04/2017
Owner
The scheduled points were all correctly completed. The smelly gas odor was traced to a cracked fuel pump. Expensive to replace, but the garage odors are gone! Thanks!

COY C.
10/03/2017
Outstanding Service -- Again!
Once again I experienced superior service at Master Techs Inc. The service began immediately, and it was completed quicker than I had anticipated. These guys run a very good business! And, I am grateful.

MN
MARY N.
Mocksville, NC
Volvo S80
09/29/2017
always ,including today took care of my car quickly and answered my questions.
postived

LV
LOUIS V.
Volvo V40
09/27/2017
Dependable and honest
Great to know I can go somewhere and trust their opinion and ability

JAMIE C.
Volvo XC70
09/26/2017
Quality Service and appreciation for your business.
Good service at a reasonable price from trained professionals keeps me going back.

TT

WERNER K.
Volvo V70
09/14/2017
Satisfied customer
car check was done on day the car was brought in. Resulted in minimum disruption of getting to work. Was able to drop off evening before and pick up next evening.

DAN B.
Volvo C70
09/07/2017
Smart down to earth folks who deliver the goods!
Oil and filter change as part of routine maintenance

EW
EVELYN W.
09/07/2017
Reliable Service
For years we have depended on the friendly experts at MasterTechs to meet our automotive needs ..... From finding for us the cars we want to buy, to servicing them as scheduled as well as competently dealing with issues that arise, and always being available to provide reassuring answers that don't seem to be covered in the manual!

GA
GWENDOLYN A.
Volvo S40
08/29/2017
Any business is evaluated by the service it provides. Master Tech's employees are accommodating and pleasant. The service that they provide is beyond a customer's expectations. They always provide an indepth explanation of needed services and how to care for your car once they have completed repairs.

RYAN C.
Lexington, NC
Volvo S40
08/28/2017
They explained the reason and showed me the part they needed to replace.

BR
BRENDA/RON R.
08/28/2017
Great service, friendly personal, and honest evaluation of problems and needs.
Great service, flawless work and total knowledge of Volvo's. Very responsive to client needs. Robert and Wes are the best.