JACK S.
Volvo S80
04/12/2018
Another great experience
Always great service and communication...repairs explained in detail and promptly completed.

Jennifer B.
Lewisville, NC
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said the business has always treated her vehicle nicely.

ALLEN/GLENDA M.
04/07/2018
Timely Service
Thank you for servicing our auto in a manner that allowed us to wait onsite for only a short period of time.

CT
CHRIS T.
04/05/2018
2004 Volvo xx90
The mastertechs did a great job on my son’s 2004 XC90. 2 new tires, serpintine belt & check up were done with in 24 hours of dropping it off.
They are always cost conscious and call when something extra is found wrong.

AC
Andi C.
Thomasville, NC
04/02/2018
Best place to take your car!
They really care and are helpful. They do not take advantage of women. The guys are friendly and make you feel important and want you happy.

JIM B.
Greensboro, NC
Volvo C70
03/31/2018
The knowledge of the mechanics
They are a very competent and honest crew.

Jay D.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Jay said he would recommend this business for service.

LL
LISA L.
Mooresville, NC
03/26/2018
Great Again!
Have been using the crew at Master Techs since 2001 because they are trustworthy, honest and fair!! They tell you what’s going on with your Volvo and if it needs repair, regular maintenance or just an oil change. I have used them with all 3 of my Volvos and plan to use them for my New Mini Cooper also.

AL
ALBERT L.
Volvo XC70
03/23/2018
Always reliable and efficient
I've been thoroughly satisfied with the 2 years I have used them for all repairs and maintenance. Highly recommended.

KF
KEVIN F.
03/23/2018
XC90 Catalytic Converter replacement
Robert and Wes of Master Tech's have been nothing but top notch helping us through a botched catalytic converter job from another shop. We had to deal with an insurance company to get the needed repairs and choose Master Tech's for their Volvo expertise. Repairs were done correctly and we were back on the road. I would highly recommend Master Tech's for their experience and knowledge of Volvo repairs.

Michael M.
Volvo V50
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they do a great job, they've been there for him and he likes this business. If and when he needs service, he'll return back to them.

PS
PAM S.
Mocksville, NC
03/18/2018
Always very accommodating
I appreciate Master Techs for always doing a good job when working on my Volvo. I have never had to return for something left undone. I like the fact they supply a written copy of everything done to the car so I can keep a permanent record. I would definitely refer another Volvo owner to them and am very glad we found them.

EA
Ernie A.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Ernie said the business always does very good work at a reasonable price. He has been dealing with them for 10 years and won't deal with anyone else.

SN
Steve N.
Volvo XC70
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Steve said they are great people and very personable.

KK
KARL K.
Volvo S40
03/14/2018
Friendly
The staff was very friendly and helped me get my car back fast. They also helped me get some other things to help my car look cooler. Awesome place.

TOM B.
03/13/2018
Trust
Finally, a place to take my car where trust and honesty are the guiding motivation, rather than profit. My repair expenses have certainly decreased since I no longer take it to the Dealership.

JY
Joy Y.
Madison, NC
Volvo S80
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Joy said the service is always exceptional.

NS
NANCY S.
Volvo XC60
03/07/2018
Very friendly and very helpful!
Thank you for helping me understand how to take care of my car.

CT
CHRIS T.
03/01/2018
New car/inspection
Got my car inspection under personal attention of Robert and also got a car from auction while there!

SE
SARA/PHIL E.
02/20/2018
Trustworthy!
We have been taking our Volvos to Master Tech for over 10 years. They are incredible, and we always feel they give us the absolute best service. They can diagnose problems, and give you the best options. We have bought a refurbished Volvo s60 from Master Tech 3 years ago and the car has served us well...it was perfect and well under the cost of a similar used car at the dealer. I highly recommend Master Tech!