AL
ALBERT L.
Volvo XC70
02/20/2018
Positive Response Every Time
Making appointments is easy. I can count on professional service done right the first time every time. Robert and Wes are responsive with clarity about what needs to be done and the cost. Pricing is very competitive.

PT
Patrick T.
Volvo S90
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the employees do a good job and are honest. They do not charge an arm and leg, and provide good customer service.

Brad H.
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Brad said the service and quality of work is good.

LISA M.
02/10/2018
Honesty
Wes & Robert are the BEST! They take care of my car and give me honest advice. They are the ONLY option if you own a Volvo!

LYNN B.
Belews Creek, NC
Volvo XC60
02/08/2018
2012 xc60
Great service..like a small shop where you are in direct contact with mechanics

Jennifer B.
Lewisville, NC
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said the business did a great job.

MN
MARY N.
Mocksville, NC
Volvo S80
02/03/2018
you always take care of my car .I trust you guys.

BR
BRENDA/RON R.
01/28/2018
Wes and Robert
We always get thorough information about the car. If something extra is needed, the need is throughly explained and the decision to fix or not fix is always ours. Wes and Robert are very knowledgeable and always honest and reliable. We would not go anywhere else for service or advice for our Volvo. We highly recommend Master Techs to others
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 01/29/2018

Thank you Ron and Brenda we always enjoy seeing you.

WY
William Y.
Davidson, NC
Volvo V70
01/25/2018 Category: Service
William said everything went fine. The business kept his appointment, and serviced his vehicle with what was necessary. It was finished on time.

JACK S.
Volvo V70
01/24/2018
Professional, Quick Service
Thanks for your immediate attention to diagnose the problem and make the repair!

CINDY S.
Kernersville, NC
01/23/2018
The guys at Master Tech are the absolute best in the business.
I had an issue with my 2007 Volvo s60's driving and handling performance. After weeks of trying to get an accurate diagnosis and estimate elsewhere, I found Master Tech. Within 24 hours, I received a call to pick up my car. Rob and Wes explained the procedure performed in order to diagnose the problem. They did not try to sell me parts or service I did not need.

The second trip I made to their shop was for the timing belt service. They performed the service in a timely manner while I waited. Again, I was pleased with their service and price structure.

My third trip to Master Tech was unexpected. I was running errands and without warning, my ignition switch died. This happened on a Sunday when they were closed. I had the car towed to their shop because I had zero doubt that they would fix the car promptly, and again, at a fair price point.

After my first visit, I told the guys I had found the Volvo a new home for repairs, and as you can see by reading this, I was serious. If you are in the market for a service center with a friendly and knowledgeable staff, don't hesitate to take your Volvo to Master Tech. They are the best!

KH
KATE H.
Volvo S80
01/21/2018
Trusted car repairs for 10+ years
I have owned nothing but Volvos since I could drive, and Rob and Wes have done a fantastic job of keeping my vehicles running and putting me in good used ones. They know the brand well, they don't substitute cheap parts, and their prices are fair. On the rare occasion there has been an issue, they've always been good about making it right. Two of my cars were purchased from their shop, and I couldn't be more pleased with them. As long as I drive a Volvo, I will remain a loyal customer.

KH
Kevin H.
Advance, NC
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the service was good and the repairs were completed in a timely manner.

Julia H.
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Julia said the business was quick and responsive. The staff were direct and good at answering questions. They had great communication and follow-through.

WE
WILLIE/KATHY E.
Lexington, NC
01/17/2018
Employees are professional. Friendly & extremely knowledgeable. Cannot. Imagine going anywhere else. With our Volv

JOYCE A.
01/17/2018
Inspections
I went in for my inspection and was out in no time, the guys there are very nice and the place is clean, I suggest them to everyone.

WM
William M.
Clemmons, NC
01/17/2018 Category: Service
William the staff was honest and they had good prices.

WM
William M.
Clemmons, NC
01/17/2018 Category: Service
William the staff was honest and they had good prices.

AR
AMY R.
Volvo S40
01/13/2018
You guys are great, as always!

SN
Steve N.
Volvo XC70
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the employees are straight with him. They are just good, honest people.