TIM B.
01/11/2018
Master tTechs
The work performed was excellent and I completely trust the recommendations and service!

JUNIOR B.
Volvo S80
01/09/2018
The guys at Master Techs are great, when it comes to working on your Volvo these are guys you can trust !.

LF
LYNN F.
Lexington, NC
01/06/2018
2004 XC90
Robert, Wes and the men at Master Tech have always provided great customer service and repair. If you have a Volvo in the triad, Madter Tech should be your provider for maintenance and repair. Honesty and trustworthy with every visit is difficult to find in today's repair businesses. It's a given at Master Tech. Thanks, again, Robert and Wes.

James B.
01/04/2018 Category: Service
James said he has used this business for 15 years and had no problems.

TIM M.
Thomasville, NC
Volvo
01/03/2018
Work to my 2015 V60
They did a great job on my car. Completed on time and at the quoted price. Very easy to work with them.

KEVIN B.
12/29/2017
Fast Service
I was very happy with how you got my alternator fixed. I appreciated that you even replaced a broken taillight.

However I have since not been able to get the car to start. The battery is good,. all the dash lights come on. and the car cranks, but it will not turn over and start. I live over bybu Winston-Salem airport and the distance to to the car back to you is expensive. I may be able to work something out after the holidays. I think you service is good and would recommend you to others, but the only other person that I know who has a Volvo told me about you.

PA
PAUL A.
Volvo S40
12/28/2017
Check Engine light on
Excellent work done in short time at a reasonable price with great service.

EY
ELIZABETH Y.
Cornelius, NC
12/23/2017
I trust their service and knowledge.
These guys are great. As a single, senior female, I felt I could trust their advice and expertise. They have taken care of my car for years and I have bought two from them with total satisfaction and confidence. Trust is a big issue in any business and I believe a huge compliment to receive. I have always felt great dealing with Robert and Wes and thank them so much for their service and friendship over the years.

MICKEY/BETH S.
Lexington, NC
12/22/2017
Consistently Reliable
There’s a reason we consistently have our Volvo’s services at Master Techs. They consistently provide excellent service from scheduling an appointment to handing back your keys. Without question, they have earned our trust.

PS
PAUL S.
Volvo XC70
12/22/2017
The Only Mechanis I Trust
One of the few reasons I keep buying Volvo’s is because I trust these guys. They understand limited budgets, and are quick to offer cheaper solutions. They have always fixed the problem the first time....never stringing me along.

Jean F.
Shelby, NC
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Jean said the employee are always nice. They scheduled her appointment when she wanted it. They were prompt. They provided great work.

PM
PEGGY M.
Volvo S80
12/19/2017
I have begun to trust estimates and reasonable fees.
Have been a customer for the last year. I have felt comfortable conveying what I think might be a problem and they can interpret my concern. I appreciate the reasonable estimates for something beyond the regular maintenance. I like the folks that work there.

LC
LORI C.
12/17/2017
A place and people you can trust
I learned of Master Tech through some of their very satisfied customers.
Robert and Wes lived up to their reputation. They were helpful and careful to explain the details of the service my car needed.

I felt comfortable leaving my car with them and will go back for all my car's service needs.

MN
MIKE N.
Volvo C70
12/16/2017
It's always a pleasure to deal with Robert,Wes and Perry. Been with them since the beginning. All three of our Volvos have been taken care of with the best of care. Always satisfied and would reccomend to anyone. Five stars easily!

PH
PAUL H.
Volvo 240
12/15/2017
Faithful and Professional Volvo technicians!
I have been taking my Volvos to Rob and Wes for almost 10 years. They are honest and realistic in their approach to what is happening to our cars. You can have complete confidence in their professionalism and competence. I'm actually tempted to look at a newer Volvo for purchase simply because these gentlemen exist in the Piedmont. For the record, I prefer German cars but I think I'll go with Volvo "out of warranty" just because these guys are so good.

Paul

MARTIN L.
12/15/2017
They explain everything about the service they are doing.

JANET K.
Volvo C70
Won't go anywhere else.
Friendly, knowledgeable and thorough. I was referred here by A Crew and am pleased with every aspect of my service as well as troubleshooting to maje my drive safe and alerted me to an issue that will be addressed soon. I'll be back.

AR
ALEXANDRA R.
Volvo XC70
12/14/2017
2005 XC70
I've owned two XC 70s and both have always been serviced by Master Techs. I've been completely satisfied with their expert repairs and advice -Robert, Wes, & Perry certainly know Volvos!

FW
FRANK W.
Volvo V70
12/05/2017
Well respected and have been doing business with them for years.
Robert and Wes have always given me honest feedback and are very helpful with any Volvo question or repair issues. There work is outstanding and they represent the Master Tech name 100%. I will continue to have all my Volvo's serviced here. I wouldn't think go going anywhere else.

TD
THOMAS D.
Kernersville, NC
11/30/2017
Work to be done was explained well.
Job well done and timely.