RANDOLPH W.
09/07/2019
CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING BAD SERVICE
I took my car there to get a tune up and scheduled to come back tuesday. not to mention it’s saturday. i get my car back and less than 30 minutes later my car is making loud whistling noises and my engine is getting dangerously hot. i was able to take trips to the beach and back with no problems and soon as i get my car back from them my car is making noises it never has made before and now talking about i need to pay for something else to get fixed. seem like these guys are trying to get over. and on monday (two days from now) i will post an updated review on how the rest of this goes. stay tuned

JE
Joe E.
Advance, NC
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Joe said he is pleased with the work at the business.

Rigg W.
Nokesville, VA
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Rigg said they are great. They did what they said they would do. He loves them. He's in Virginia, so it is not convenient. However, he would use them again.

KW
KAY W.
Lewisville, NC
04/25/2019
Great guys, Great service!!!
Great guys, Great service, very caring. Fixed my car in a timly manner. They explained everything I needed. What was important to get now, and what to watch for down the road. The didnt try to sell me everything at one time like most shops would. I would tell all my friends and family that own Volvos to go to Master Techs.

James B.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
James said he was a long time customer. The staff did a good job.

KC
KATHY C.
Volvo C70
04/17/2019
Always attentive and helpful. They help me keep my car in good shape!

LISA M.
04/16/2019
Excellent Trustworthy Service
I have been using Master Techs for over 10 years now and they have provided EXCELLENT services, consistently. I highly recommend them.

JJ
JANIS J.
04/15/2019
Experts on Volvo's
I went in for an oil change. I was in and out within 35 minutes. My car is a 2007 has 181,000 miles on it and is still running strong. I know it is because of the service it receives from Master Tech. I highly recommend them.

Janis J

JENNIFER S.
04/07/2019
XC 90 first timer!
Very knowledgeable! And super easy to work with!

DK
DORSEY K.
King, NC
04/04/2019
Parts
It is always a pleasure doing business with Master Techs. Service has been top notch and if I need a part their pricing is equal to or even less than dealer’s. It’s nice to speak with knowledgeable people.

03/30/2019
Experts
They know their stuff

HM
Herman M.
Lexington, NC
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Herman said the business's employees do not give him the runaround, they tell him what's what, and they try to work out things with him. He stated the staff member who helped him was one of the fairest people he has ever dealt with.

VS
VICKY S.
03/28/2019
Brakes
They did a great, fast, reasonable job as usual.

Volvo XC60
03/26/2019
3.25.19 Service
Honest, trustworthy, and considerate. Great communication.

JJ
JANIS J.
Volvo V50
03/25/2019
Robert and Wes both have a lot of knowledge when it comes to fixing Volvo's. I have been a customer of theirs since 2012. I have always been satisfied with their work. Perry is a excellent mechanic with Master Tech and he also has a lot of knowledge when it comes to fixing Volvo's. All of the gentlemen are courteous and respectful. I have been going there seven years and have never had to take my car back for the same problem. It is always fixed right the first time. They will give you a fair price for a repair but, sometimes beyond their control they may have to charge something different. They are fair and honest in everything they do. If you want a place that does excellent work and know that your Volvo will be taken care of as it was their own. Master Tech is the place to go.

Janis J

DAN B.
Volvo C70
03/22/2019
Oil and filter change with tire rotation
Reliable and trustworthy service. Made an appointment and was in and out within the hour as usual. Happy to recommend these folks!

TIM M.
Thomasville, NC
Volvo V60
03/22/2019
They were ready when I got there and finished ahead of schedule. Great service as always

NS
NANCY S.
Volvo XC60
03/19/2019
Explain everything clearly to me
Thank you for keeping my car running so well and helping me know exactly when something needs to be done.

ROBIN C.
Lewisville, NC
03/16/2019
Volvo S40
The staff is very knowledgeable about my Volvo S 40 I appreciate all of your feedback and help. He made a file to ease if I had any future problems. Thank you

TH
Terry H.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the employees were courteous. They provided efficient service. They provided quality work. The service was top notch.