RL
RICHARD L.
Honda Civic Sedan
11/14/2019
Wonderful Service
The service is wonderful. Jason is a great trustworthy mechanic. We bring our 3 cars there & wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Jerome M.
Ford C-Max Energi
11/14/2019
Friendly people
We have gone here for years. It is close to our home and the service is good.

STEHPANIE C.
10/26/2019
Fast, very friendly, I love coming here.

AA
ANJANETTE A.
Port St. Lucie, FL
Jeep Renegade
10/03/2019
Great service...Jason was helpful,pleasant, and knowledgeable
I first went to mastercare Automotive on the recommendation of my father for an oil change. Jason has always been Pleasant knowledgeable and efficient.

PS
Phyllis S.
09/21/2019
Excellent Service!
Mastercare Automotive has been taking care of our vehicles for years now without any problems, issues or returns for repair work completed by Jason! We would highly recommend having your vehicle serviced and/or repaired at Mastercare Automotive!
Tim and Phyllis Statkus

Jen C.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Jen said the business always is dependable. They do spot on work at good prices and are very knowledgeable.

Jen C.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/12/2019 Category: Service

AW
Arthur W.
Nissan Murano
08/08/2019
Being truthful !!
I stopped in for an oil change because I was headed to my daughters in S.C. and to get my tires rotated as I had been to NY and knew it was time. Jason came in after the oil change and informed me that he could not rotate my tires because they needed to be replaced . He ordered tires for me and was able to put them on the same day so I could leave on time for my daughters . I would recommed Master Care to everyone for a fair price and someone who cares . My husband call's him the "Good old home town boy".

SD
Steve D.
Fort Pierce, FL
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business provided good service, they were prompt and had fair prices.

PS
Phyllis S.
07/29/2019
Excellent Service!
Alternator went out on our 2007 Toyota Solara and Matercare was able to replace it with no problems! Works Great!!

NM
NANCY M.
07/16/2019
dependability, honesty.Work completed in a timely manner
I just know I can trust the work is completed correctly.
Nancy Meder

John W.
Port St. Lucie, FL
Ram 2500
07/05/2019 Category: Service
John said they did a good job.
Jason & Rachael R. from Mastercare Automotive responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you. We appreciate your business!

Jason & Rachael Randall
Mastercare Automotive
(772) 335-2435

Robin W.
Fort Pierce, FL
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Robin said the customer service was good.

AN
Arthur N.
Chevrolet Malibu Classic
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Arthur said he has been a customer for over ten years.

FM
Faith M.
Mercedes-Benz C280
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Faith said this was the best business she has been to. She said they were very professional, they checked her vehicle to make sure it was safe for her, and she also said she will be a repeat customer.
Jason & Rachael R. from Mastercare Automotive responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you Faith for tour great review!

Jason & Rachael Randall