Latest Review about 1 year ago

BL
Bryan L.
12/29/2018
Busted radiator repaired!
I had a busted radiator on daily driver and needed it next day for work, they assured me the work could be done same day and delivered. The leak is gone thanks to a new radiator and I can drive with peace of mind. Also they inspected my brakes and found out the squealing when backing out was caused by a build up of dust, they cleaned it out and now the squealing is gone. They're a great place to take your car for repairs and service.

OM
Olga M.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Olga said she liked that work that was done on the vehicle. The staff was patient, polite, extremely nice, and very professional.

Susan S.
Lake Helen, FL
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Susan said the staff were kind and professional. She had a time frame and they were able to complete the service on time. They are honest and do a great job.

Jerry M.
Sanford, FL
12/18/2018
Terrible Service
I took my car here because the oil light was coming on randomly. The next thing that I knew my driver's side tire was taken off and I was told that I had an issue with a caliber. I have no idea why they took my tire off. The next thing that I knew they had my battery out of my car and never gave me a reason for taking it out. Daryl tried to go into my glove box and the glove box was screwed shot and he tried to open it and broke the latch off they are now saying that it's my fault because I did not tell them that the box could not be opened. They ordered the wrong Caliber and he then said that he repaired the stripped bolt. They are all smiles when you come into the shop but wait until someone is dissatisfied then things change.
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 12/19/2018

Hello, my name is Nick. I am the manager of Masters. I will admit that I am frustrated over this, and would like for you to know that we tried to go above and beyond to meet your needs. I would like to clarify some of the issues surrounding this situation, as I feel that this review is very misleading. As part of the job to replace the oil pressure sensor, the battery needed to be removed for access to the sensor. This is standard. The wheel was removed only after we informed you that you had a brake caliper that was only held on by one bolt. We let you know that the second bolt that holds the brake caliper would not tighten and the brakes needed repair. After giving you the quote here in person, you approved the repairs. We were able to fix your parts rather than replacing then which saved you some money. You were not charged for any new part, please look again at your invoice. Your glove box handle, this glove box and many plastic components in your car are screwed together with drywall screws and you have previously said that the glove box is screwed shut. I cannot approve a replacement of a glove box that is falling apart after you have put screws all around this interior to hold it together and to screw the glove box shut. It is unreasonable to assume that we will pay for this when we did not damage it. This is preexisting. I personally reviewed this case and concluded that the staff here has handled this to the best of their ability and tried to exceed your expectations. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy and as always we will keep working hard to maintain our high ratings by reviewing any possible issues and creating solutions both long term and short term. Thank you

FM
Freddy M.
12/18/2018
Very professional
Very professional they treat you like family and their prices is very very fair

Cadillac DTS
12/12/2018
Perfect
I am always satisfied with the service here. They are easy to work with.

GT
Gina T.
12/11/2018
Peace of Mind
I went in for a basic oil change, but my check engine light was on. They ran a free diagnostic, explained the recommended repair, and gave me a cost estimate. (A local shop charged $89 for the diagnostic alone!) It isn’t an urgent, and there was no sales pressure. Masters Auto Center has earned my trust.

RT
Richard T.
Ormond Beach, FL
Nissan Sentra
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the service seemed overpriced for what they did.

BO
Bruce O.
11/28/2018
Easygoing prompt and Excellent service
Quick and efficient and good pricing for work done

HZ
Holly Z.
11/27/2018
Friendly Service
My one and only complaint is that even though the service my car needed was rather expensive, I was still charged $65.00 for basic diagnostic service even though you advertise that you do a check engine light reading for free. I feel that if I decide to have the car repaired at that time this charge should be taken off. It is rather excessive.

Darryl L.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Darryl said he got a very well done service.

Ken M.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
11/20/2018
The friendly staff and quality of service
They’re always friendly and very good at what they do

GS
Guy S.
Debary, FL
Cadillac ATS Coupe
11/16/2018
Fast professional friendly service
Fast professional friendly service.

Volkswagen New Beetle
11/16/2018
Distress Bettle!!
Took my 2001 bettle in for a diagnostic test. I had my brakes replaced by someone else a week ago and since then, the brake, ABS, EPC lights came on together with a beeping sound .Nick explained in detailed what would be done on the car and I should have it by 4:00pm that day, At 3:30pm he called everything was fixed and the beetle was running like new. Good job guys!!??

Jeff T.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/15/2018
The people and the knowledge from these people
Every time I use this location they are EXTREMELY helpful and knowledgeable. I can't describe the satisfying feeling I get when my vehicle is properly taken care of. From the beginning to the end the process is extremely good. Only objection I have is I wish price was lower but then probably the service would not be the same.

Good service is worth the price.