JO
John O.
09/15/2014
People that know their job well
Very profesional and can save customer time and money.
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 09/16/2014

Thank you so much for your great review! We really appreciate the business, and the opportunity to service your vehicles.

manager

KA
Karen A.
09/13/2014
Outstanding service, competitive prices and warranty!
I took my 1999 Camry in for new tires. The Goodyear Integrity tires ride very smooth, handle great and were at a fantastic price!!! I am very happy with these tires and I would definitely get them again. Thank you for your awesome recommendation Nick. At Masters I can always count on a high level of professionalism, quality service and a sense of community. I couldn't ask for more! Thanks again.
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 09/13/2014

Thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear that you like your Goodyear Integrity tires. Your positive feedback means a lot to all of us here. Thanks again!

DA
Dennis A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
Honest, Fast & Reliable
I've been taking my vehicle to Masters for over two years now since they were in the old location. I have always found Nick to be courteous , very knowledgeable, fair, honest and straight forward with my repair needs. They are also very accommodating for my last minute, or emergency repairs.
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 09/13/2014

Thank You! Your positive feedback keeps us going!

AN
Aaron N.
Ford Freestar
09/13/2014
Great service and prices!
This is my new place to get repairs done on my vehicles. I have taken two vehicles here so far for various repairs and the prices are very competitive. The customer service is amazing, the employees are professional, courteous, and take the time to answer any questions and explain what needs to be done and why. I would highly recommend coming here to anyone.
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 09/13/2014

Thanks for the great review, it means a lot to us to know that our customers are happy!

MJ
Michael J.
Mercedes-Benz 300E
09/13/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Sharon. She said this business was very helpful and they are quick whenever she goes there.
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 09/20/2014

Thank you so much for the great review!

Nick Robin and team

Bob B.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/12/2014 Category: Service
Bob said everything was good and everyone was pleasant.
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 09/20/2014

Hello Bob! We do appreciate the review but I am sorry to hear that we didnt earn a full 5 stars. Our reviews mean a lot to us and we want every custmer to have a 5 star experience. If there is something, anything that we can do to earn that 5 star rating, please let us know. We would like the oppertunity to correct any issues or concerns for you and for the future. We hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for your business!

Nick Robin and team

Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 09/20/2014

Please excuse my typo on opportunity! Thanks!

Nick

Jennifer C.
Honda Accord
09/10/2014
Convenient and Reliable
I am very satisfied with my service, they took me in without an appointment and were able to get me done the same day. Very happy my car was running in no time!
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 09/10/2014

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to meet you and to have the opportunity to repair your car!

LW
Lauren W.
Saturn Aura
09/08/2014
Fast and Easy!
Had a Groupon for an oil change, was in and out in about 15 minutes! So fast and easy! Great service as well! I will definitely be back!
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 09/09/2014

Thank you so much for the business and the great review! We really appreciate it!

ER
Eddie R.
Volkswagen Passat
09/08/2014 Category: Service
Eddie said this business does good work, and the owner runs a good business.
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 09/13/2014

Thanks Eddie for the great review! We really appreciate the business.

JU
Jesus U.
Cadillac CTS
09/08/2014 Category: Service
Jesus said they have really good service and people. He has known the owner for a long time and likes the way he works on vehicles. He recommends this business to all of his friends.
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 09/13/2014

Thanks for the great review, and the recommendation!

John S.
De Land, FL
Honda Accord
09/06/2014
Honest, Friendly, Great Service
Everything about this place is very good. Starting with the remodel of building, the customer friendly waiting room, a fantastic manger Nick and his staff do great work.
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 09/08/2014

Thanks a lot! Your kind words make all of the hard work worth it! Thanks for the review, and the business.

Nick Robin and Team.

GS
Gary S.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
09/05/2014
Great customer service. Honest.
Nick doesn't try to sell you something you don't need. He's honest & that is hard to find.
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 09/08/2014

Thanks for the great review, it really keeps us going! As always thanks for the business.

Linda M.
Volvo S60
09/05/2014
Unexpected repair
very good service, owner friendly and professional.
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 09/05/2014

Thank you so much for the good review! We are glad you chose us for your repairs, and we really appreciate it. Thanks from all of us here!

AG
Angela G.
Buick Rendezvous
09/04/2014
Dependable and fast service
Nick has been our mechanic for 5 years. We have been treated like family, always looking out for us
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 09/04/2014

We really appreciate the continued business, and we feel like you are part of our family! Thanks again!

Nick Robin, and team.

Jackie S.
BMW 325Ci
09/04/2014
Everything an everyone
I feel nick an his crew are very professional
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 09/04/2014

Thank you so much Mrs. Senici. We're always glad to see you, and we appreciate the review. Thanks again!

Nick Robin, and Team.

CK
Chris K.
Sanford, FL
09/01/2014
Efficient, Economical, Personable
Brought my son's truck in that needed a side window and side mirror installed, and after being told by two other mechanics that they didn't do that type of work, Nick and his crew at Master's Auto Center took care of it without any problems at all. They actually had to work on the door also to allow the new window to be installed correctly. They have always done great work, and the prices are usually less than there competitors in town.
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 09/02/2014

Thanks a lot Mr. Kessinger. We appreciate your business! I am glad that we were able to resolve that issue for you. We will always try our best! Thanks again.

Dave G.
Ford F550 Super Duty
08/31/2014
Fast , friendly , reasonably priced service
Nick and his staff were able to take our motorhome in the same day we called. ( we were heading out for a camping trip that day). They fixed the issue and we were on our way. Had they not been able to get us in, we would have had to cancel our trip.
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 09/02/2014

Thank you for the great review! We hope your trip is going well, and wish you a safe journey. Thanks from all of us here at Masters!

Jeff B.
Mercury Sable
08/29/2014
Friendly and Professional
Nick and his team are great. Professional and knowledgeable. I recommend Masters Auto Center all the time. Thanks for the great service.
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 08/29/2014

Thank you so much for the kind words and all of the work! We appreciate everything. As always, we are here for you whatever you need. Dont hesitate to give us a call!

Don L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/29/2014 Category: Service
Don said the business provided good service and the staff was friendly.
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 09/03/2014

Thank you so much Mr. Lavallee! We really appreciate the business.

Stan S.
Chevrolet Blazer
08/28/2014
The heart warmfeeling from the employees, and there wrok ethics..
thanks guys for a job well done..
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 08/28/2014

Thanks Mr. Smith for the great review. It was our pleasure to meet you, and we really appreciate the opportunity to repair your Blazer! From all of us at Masters, Thanks again!