The Master's Touch Automotive

AC
alex c.
03/24/2018
Good Price with Quality Work
Everyone there is super respectful. They didn't try to upcharge me and provided good service. I had a couple of problems with my car and they got done pretty quick.

mikel b.
Volvo S40
03/06/2018
Moved here from out of state with a high mileage Volvo. The shop does a nice job of letting you know what you need and when you need it.

Marcel B.
GMC Yukon XL
03/03/2018
Repeat Customer
Master's Touch is my go to auto shop. Reliable and dependable in time of need. Thomas always works with other vehicles besides Volvo. I've brought my 4Runner and my Yukon XL to him for maintenance work.

AJ
Alexander J.
Volvo S70
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Alexander said he appreciates the staff's attention to detail, and how they inform him as to what is necessary right away.

Donna P.
Bernalillo, NM
Volvo XC70
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Donna said the staff was really nice. They engaged with her while she was waiting and they helped her out.

RL
Renee L.
Volvo S70
02/22/2018 Category: Service
Renee said she has love and gratitude for this business. They did everything that needed to be done and went beyond to explain it to her.

Joanna C.
Rio Frio, TX
Volvo V60
02/09/2018
The Master's Touch staff are great at listening, checking, diagnosising at lowest cost and repairing.
The Team at Master's Touch are excellent for cost savings and repairs that are perfectly completed. I came with a new/used V60 Volvo Wagon and there was a shudder on downhills at speed in the braking system. Getting the tires balanced made no difference. Master Volvo mechanic Thomas Chung knew what it was, and in dismantling the front brakes he showed me the scored front brake rotors and degraded brake pads. With new tires and the wagon having 40,000 miles on it we decided to make the brakes fully right. My parts cost was reasonable and the labor time was very quick and efficient. Because I put long hard miles on my Volvo wagon I am so very very Grateful! I recommend the Master's Touch for excellent service and cost.
Joanna

Shawn S.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/08/2018
Honest and knowledgeable
I took my 78 Chevy pickup to these guys for a diagnostic. I'm okay with cars but I'm not an expert and this truck definitely has some issues. They took plenty of time to look it over and do a detailed diagnostic for me at a very reasonable price. After which they explained everything in detail and answered all my questions even though I thought some of them were stupid questions. These guys are really great they're very honest and I will definitely be bringing my business back to them. Thank you Thomas!

PP
Paula P.
02/03/2018
the special attention
I right away new that my car would be in good hands because Thomas, the owner i assume, was right out front taking care of each customer. when it was my turn to tell him why i was there he listened with interest. i can tell Thomas likes his work. that means he is good at it. i certainly want my car in good hands. the car was diagnosed in one day and other problems with the car were brought to my attention. Thomas went the extra mile and took steps to try and accept my credit card by adding it to his list of accepted cards. i feel good about The Masters Touch Automotive.

BP
Becky P.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/27/2018 Category: Service
Becky said the employees did not repair her back blinker. She informed them it was not working. She stated she would have liked for them to have taken her word about the issue.

Donald H.
New Mexico
Volvo 850
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Donald said he was very satisfied with and grateful for his service.

GJ
gene j.
01/18/2018
Satisfied again
Have always been totally satisfied. They have serviced my sons Ford Ranger , my VW Toureg and my granddaughters Ford Focus.
Fair price, good work !

Courtney S.
Las Cruces, NM
Volvo S40
12/27/2017 Category: Service
Courtney said the employees were knowledgeable and very competent.

RL
Romana L.
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Romana said she appreciated the employee's great service. She stated she was happy with their politeness and honesty. Her vehicle only had a loose bolt and they didn't try to add on unnecessary work. They were able to get her vehicle in quickly.

TG
Tatyana G.
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Tatyana said she has always been pleased with the service she has received.

John L.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/20/2017 Category: Service
John said the business is great. They have great customer service. They are helpful.

Joanna C.
Rio Frio, TX
Volvo V70
12/19/2017
Quality care in every aspect.
My 1999 V70 wagon has been kept in the very best running condition by Tom Chung and his staff at Master's Touch for the last 9 years. His last servicing addressed items that were a mystery at the dealership. Tom is a diagnostician and repairs was is really necessary and not just parts replacement. He and his team are thoughtful and excellent at puzzling out a repair in a very timely fashion. Even though I have bought a newer Volvo wagon I want to keep my '99 and the Master's Touch has made that a reality..... of getting another 30,000 miles or more. I drove all the way from Texas to New Mexico because I trust Tom's ability to sort out and complete repairs with security and my safety in view.

PG
Paula G.
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Paula said the business is great. Paula recommends the business for service.

AZ
Amy Z.
12/14/2017
Really Honest
Good service, practical solutions, and honest about what needs to be done.

Jo B.
Kia Optima
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Jo said the employees were honest and dependable. The business guarantees their work.