TW
Tim W.
Ridgefield, WA
11/11/2020
Great work,.
Have been going to Matt’s for many years. Never disappointed with their work. The guys are wonderful and courteous to work with.

BRAD H.
11/10/2020
Brad
Very friendly people. Worked with Steve who was fantastic. Work was done efficiently and at a fair price. Will definitely return and recommend to others.

MARC M.
10/29/2020
Great service, quality parts,friendly people.
I brought my work van in for brake service and was so impressed with the job when my jeep needed work you were the first choice.

Robin H.
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Robin said they are very honest and thorough. They get her in right away. They seem to care about her in making sure that they have her needs met.

Daniel R.
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said he has no complaints with the service the business provided.

FC
FRANK C.
10/27/2020
Fast and friendly service
A pleasure doing business with you.

VA
VIRGINIA A.
Dodge Neon
10/26/2020
Caring staff
Steve is awesome. He truly cares about clients. He got me the best deal and the mechanics went above and beyond to make sure my car was running and safe for me.

NR
Nicole R.
10/16/2020
Outstanding
First off I just want to give a shout out to all the staff at Matt’s. The office guy Steve is so awesome, he knows me by first name and when i call he can see my phone number and knows its me lol. A very personal touch in my opinion, which I really appreciate. Makes me feel like an important customer.
The owner Matt, is the nicest guy, he cares about the service you get and the quality of work performed on their customers vehicles. I take my 2011 Toyota Sienna, 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 and my 2004 Golf there. Unfortunately I have had 2 of my vehicles in there a lot since July.. booo But each time i call and ask for a quote or have a question about a problem, their very knowledgeable staff answers all my questions and gives me advice on possible issues and the reason why.
I often call on short notice when something is wrong with my van and I’m amazed Steve is always able to squeeze me in and help me get my van fixed up in a very short amount of time.. I love that they walk me through issues they found and give me options on when or how to fix the issue.
The diagnoses fee is very affordable and i know that a quality inspection is complete every time i bring my vehicle in for repair or a diagnostic appointment. They also do alignments and tire balancing among many other things for a large variety of vehicles, and rv’s.
I love that this shop is CLEAN!!! It always looks nice and smells nice which is hard to do in that line of work. Other shops I’ve been to are so filthy you dont want to touch the door handle and it smells like BO and old balls. Cheers on their presentation, it really is all about first impressions when it comes to running a successful business.
This shop has been highly recommended to me over the years and i continue to recommend them to everyone i know who is looking for a fantastic mechanic shop that has integrity, skills, experience, excellent customer service and a small town, small family owned business feel.
The personal interaction is very important to me. I also want a place that treats me with respect and not just another number. Matt’s alignment has provided me with the best service, best pricing, and best experience i have ever had with a mechanics shop by far!!!!
Giving them a try was the best decision i have made for the care and maintenance for my vehicles. I used to go to Toyota but after a bad experience, missed issues and over priced service fees I decided to go else where. I also love and respect the fact that their mechanics have been there for over 15 yrs. That really says something about the business its self and how they treat their employees. A high turn over rate means a bad business. At Matt’s they have amazing mechanics and they are supper sweet guys that i know i can trust and rely on to help me.
So far on my vehicles, they have replace/repaired, ball joints, rack n pinion, brake hubs, shocks, alignments, A arms, E-brake, trailer brake system, diagnosis, electrical issues, and so much more .. I purchased my van new and it just hit 140,000 miles which is why I had them replace everything on the front end. Every single part has now been replaced with new, high quality parts.
This next week they are putting on new calibers, rotors, and brake pads, plus a serpentine belt. I know I can trust and rely on Matt’s guys to take care of me and make sure my vehicle is safe when I’m driving around with my loved ones. That piece of mind is priceless.
To ALLL the wonderful guys at Matt’s, behind the scene, and in the front, Thank you so much for your services and hard work. Although it may not be said often enough, i wanted to say it loudly on my review, THANK YOU and i appreciate you. Keep up the great work and moral. I’m a customer for life!!

RF
ROBIN F.
Ford E-450 Super Duty
10/01/2020
Efficient and quick
Steve is so nice. He said my RV would be finished that day and it was.
I will return for oil changes and any other
repairs.

JODY S.
Washougal, WA
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
09/30/2020
Matt’s the best
I’ve gone to Matt’s for about 20 years. Matt’s is the “top shelf” for automotive repairs and needs. Matt and his team are experienced professionals. They are absolutely the best. They are the only repair ship that I trust to work on my vehicles.
I can not recommend them enough.

DK
David K.
GMC Pickup
09/30/2020 Category: Service
David said he was pleased with the work of the business, liked how it came out, and the service he got.

David B.
09/29/2020 Category: Service
David said it was good. The service was good. They were quick and they were good priced.

GB
GARY B.
Ridgefield, WA
GMC Terrain
09/25/2020
great service
Matt is on top of everything. Communications are great.

ND
NICK D.
Portland, OR
09/24/2020
Always the best advice
Easy review. Always great service. Great turnaround time. Great work. Steve is the man. Fair costs!

JEAN C.
Nissan Maxima
09/24/2020
Jean Cookinham review
Great customer service, attention to detail.