WS
WALT S.
Pontiac Sunfire
04/04/2021
Service was great
Thank you for helping with my car. I really appreciate the tech who stayed overtime as my car took a lot of time to do. It was very much appreciated. đź‘Ť THANK YOU!!! Steve, thanks for your customer service. Friendly and explains thing really well. Double thumbs up!!!

MATT H.

CHRIS L.
Ford Expedition
03/23/2021
Fantastic Service, great people
Matt's Alignment has been in business a long time. They are comfortable and confident in their services, and the people are personable and easy to interact with. Thanks!

CA
CHARLEEN A.
Kia Soul
03/19/2021
Amazing people and service
they always go above and beyond to take care of me and my family

BOB S.
Acura TL
03/16/2021
Matt’s is a great auto shop for all your needs
Matt, Steve are always looking out for us! They have been taking care out my family’s cars for many years. Honesty and fair.

JOE C.
Nissan Murano
03/16/2021
Professional and excellent service.
Appointments are usually easy to make. I have always found the work to be thorough and when completed, my car trouble free.

PR
PHIL R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/10/2021
H-vac issue
Steve took care of the issue I had with truck just needed reprogramming. They always fix my issues the first time.

John H.
Dodge Dakota
Great customer service.
Quality service. Informative about the work being performed.

GA
GREGG A.
Dodge Dakota
Good Service
Very good service and my ride is quieter and smoother.

LA
LAYNE A.
Ford Police Interceptor
On time.
This is a REAL auto maintenance shop.

Portland, OR
Hyundai Accent
03/05/2021
Customer Service and Efficiency
Customer service at the front desk was phenomenal. Matty and Steve both were extremely nice and helpful with any questions I had.
Unfortunately, I didn’t catch the gentleman’s name who actually worked on my vehicle, but he was quick and did a really high quality job. I will be recommending this place to everyone I know.

CT
CHARLENE T.
GMC Yukon XL
03/05/2021
Came highly recommended by friend(s)
Prompt response, great communication, affordable and honest.

JEFF D.
BMW 535i
Another awesome job at Matt’s
Just got my 535 back from Matt’s this afternoon and another fantastic job. They have done a few of my cars now and it’s important to mention that their level of expertise on vintage BMWs is outstanding.

Add up the friendly service, fair pricing, always on time scheduling, and it equals another home run!

Thank you for keeping my vintage BMWs driving straight!

TR
TIM R.
Battle Ground, WA
Ford F-350 Super Duty
Awesome work
Thanks for squeezing me in

PA
PAVEL A.
Matt’s Great Shop!
Matt’s Alignment & Auto Repair, this is the first time I've ever had in this shop. Very experienced mechanics, very friendly, quick repairs, everything at the highest level, while my car was in the repair, Steve gave me a temporary car to drive to work. Affordable prices. Thank’s Steve (owner), and Alexey ( mechanic)! Great job!