Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC

James H.
10/01/2020
Buyer beware!
Not happy at all with their painting work, ability to remedy a problem, warranty/guarantee, placing blame on others, returning a clean vehicle and having work done on a timely basis.

Andrea M.
07/11/2020
Overpriced and Misleading
Worst car place ever. We took our car in to have a couple things fixed, that should've only taken a day max, then they had our car for 2 weeks and told us it was 2300 just to LOOK at the problems in the engine, then tried to tell us it would be ANOTHER 2k to fix said problems (that other places have told us that they don't need to be fixed because it's very minor and we have another few years before we'd need it fixed. They never called and updated us like they said they would, we had to call them repeatedly to track down what was going on. So literally paid like 3k total for them to fix NOTHING, just LOOK at POSSIBLE PROBLEMS. NEVER GO THERE!

Mike S.
Saint Paul, MN
02/23/2020
Fantastic Work at Matt's Collision Location
I used Matt’s Automotive Collision Center for damage to our 2017 Honda Accord (about $7000). I’m not from the area, did some research and am glad I went to them. Worked with the manager Justin, a true professional, and the process went real smooth. Final result – you can’t see anything remaining from the accident. This is the only shop I will deal with for our cars when in Fargo (children in college), and my recommendation for family that live in the area.

GG
Gregory G.
01/27/2020
WILL RETURN AGAIN
Brought in my 2011 Chevy to Matts Auto for a little spa treatment and a nip and tuck here and there. I was impressed with the standard of service delivered to me, the clean waiting room and support from the folk on the front desk. They solved and well, a tricky little problem that resulted from an employee being unwell on my day of service, and with no inconvenience to me.
The problems that occurred with my aging Chevy were fixed to my satisfaction with a clean result and still working well after one month. Avoid the dodgy brothers; Go straight to Matts Auto in Fargo.

0B
00/00/00 B.
West Fargo, ND
12/19/2019
All ways not your fault.
I have been reading the reviews. The negative reviews that have been replied to you always make it the customers fault. I guess you never heard of the saying the customer is always right. Something every respectable company goes by.

CG
Christopher G.
Moorhead, MN
01/17/2019
Arrogant
Found the service building itself to be very nice, but that the staff was rude and indifferent to my concerns

Trent B.
Saint Paul, MN
11/24/2018
Unhappy in Fargo
Quality of workmanship is good. But business skill are lacking In the process of completing a repair another part was broken that then had to be replaced in order for the vehicle to be operational. This repair was done and unfortunately charged 100% to me. Matt's feel they have no responsibility to pay for even a portion of the repair cost for the damage they caused. Due to this lack of basic customer service, I can not give a positive rating for this shop.

ND
Nina D.
Fort Worth, TX
10/10/2018
Fort Worth, Texas NEEDS you guys down here!
I very highly recommend Vern Newman and his crewmen, all of them, but especially DAVE. Poor Dave was tasked to work on my 1993 Buick Roadmaster Hearse which had been sitting in a field for a while...Mice had taken over the air filter to use as nesting material and Dave duct-taped his jeans legs shut so the live ones wouldn't..well, you get the drift. I bought this car sight-unseen. I asked Vern to replace all the tires, hoses, everything rubber-y and hose-y, etc...And to make it safe enough for me to fly up to Fargo from Fort Worth, Texas and drive it home! And anything else he could find that needed fixing. He sent me pictures over text message to show me stuff that needed work and why. These guys are absolutely trustworthy. They didn't fix it if it wasn't broke, and they did fix what was broke! They went over my car for 3 weeks and made sure it was great! All this for a probably-not-returning customer. Hey, Vern...we sure could use you and your guys down here in Texas!!

Dave H.
04/24/2018
Disappointed
I expected better service than what I got

PW
PHILIP W.
Harlowton, MT
09/30/2017
THEY SAVED MY BUTT
FROM MONTANA ON WAY TO FUNERAL FOR MY DAD IN INDIANA. BLUE WATER PUMP IN FARGO. HAD ME BACK ON THE ROAD IN 3 HOURS!!!! SUPER HEROES EXTRAORDINAIRE!! i OWE YOU GUYS BIG TIME

Barb & Kent S.
Phoenix, AZ
09/11/2017
SIMPLY EXCEPTIONAL!
We stumbled across Matt's Automotive, due to an unexpected car failure as we drove through Fargo. Not only did Chris, Vern & the crew respond quickly & kindly to an emergency situation, but the customer service was exceptional, and - following the repair- their patience and kindness FAR exceeded anything we could have ever hoped for or expected. Thank you does not seem like enough...but we most sincerely THANK YOU , GUYS for making a couple of tough situations much, much better!!! You're the best!

MIKE B.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
04/29/2017
Consistent Great Service
Time after time great service is provided.
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator from Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 05/08/2017

We strive to grow and improve our customer’s experiences and build relationships so you can feel confident that you’re in good hands. Thanks for your review, Mike! It’s always a pleasure being able to assist you with your vehicles.

WB
WILLIAM B.
BMW 330xi
04/19/2017
Service advisor was kind, fast, and knowledgeable.
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator from Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 04/19/2017

We strive to always provide an exceptional experience for our customers. Our Service Manager, Vern, is a rockstar and we’re glad you enjoyed your visit. We look forward to being able to continue assisting you with your BMW. Thanks for your great review, William!

LEE S.
Infiniti JX35
04/17/2017
Fast service. Also, I like having plan and service log for my vehicle, which they offer.
Friendly staff and fast service.
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator from Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 04/21/2017

Thank you for your 5-star review, Lee. We strive to provide our customers with exceptional and reliable service, and to provide them with education and options for the service and care of their vehicles. We look forward to being able to continue to help you in the future.

VN
VERNON N.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/15/2017
Awesome
Tom did an excellent job

Thanks for your great review! Tom is a gifted ASE Certified Technician who takes a lot of pride in what he does and is a Rockstar! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.