Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC

THERESA M.
Remer, MN
10/23/2015
Professional and Respectful
I was very pleased with my service and the way in which I was treated at Matt's Automotive. My questions were answered in an honest and respectful manner. I was shown how to operate my new remote starter and felt respected. I am an educated female who lives in Northern Minnesota where females are occasionally treated in a condescending manner, especially when getting auto repairs completed. That was absolutely NOT the case at Matt's Automotive and I will return here in the future if needed for auto repairs as a result. Thank you!

JUSTIN M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/13/2015
Quick
Came in for a used car inspection which was $40, kind of annoying, but not a big deal. They did a great job, and it was a lot faster than I expected!

SA
SARAH A.
10/13/2015
Wonderful, very helpful!

DOUG H.
10/10/2015
Helpfull quick service
Got my vehicle in and back in the same day. Straight forward to deal with and honest

KR
KENDALL R.
10/04/2015
Customer Service
Young lady who "checked" my car in was friendly and courteous. When picked my car up Matt was very helpful and explained the details of my cars work and needs.

TT
TIM T.
10/03/2015
Thorough
The crew didn't settle for the obvious problem wit my car. They could have put in a new part that would have put a bandaid on the problem, but they check further and found the real issue and didn't have to replace the part after all.

SCOTT H.
Jeep Liberty
Personal Service and Attention to dey
I would recommend Matts Automotive to anyone

KL
KIRSTIN L.
10/02/2015
Matt served us on Main Street, Matt is always pleasant and easy to talk to. He listens and has a wealth of knowledge

JEFF A.
Pelican Rapids, MN
Dodge Intrepid
10/02/2015
Great customer service & work ethics!
My astro start was especially difficult because of a pre existing auto start. Matt explained everything well. He had me use a courtesy vehicle. Worked late to get me going ! Highly respected & am well pleased. Thanks Matt'Automotive!

MIKE B.

JQ
JEREMY Q.
Jeep Patriot
09/29/2015
They made sure and checked everything I asked for!

STEPHANIE M.
Moorhead, MN
Saturn Ion 3
09/29/2015
Review
As always, the service was excellent. I will continue to use Matt's to service my vehicles.

VM
VICKY M.
09/25/2015
Great customer service & knowledgable technicians!

BETH S.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport
09/21/2015
Great service, comfortable waiting area

SD
SPENCER D.
Nissan Frontier
09/20/2015
excelent service
Well knowledgeable and customer orientated.

MARY B.
09/20/2015
They give the customer options for paying
I dropped off my vehicle they fixed and I was able to pick it up at the end of the day.

JJ
JOSH J.
09/17/2015
Tires and Headlights
Quick work. Great service and communication as always. I will not take my vehicles anywhere else.

SUNNY C.
Moorhead, MN
08/30/2015
Matt's
Always good service. No pressure to do unnecessary things. I have been taking my Toyota Prius here for three years and have never had any problems.

JASON A.
Nissan Cube
08/30/2015
On time! On budget!
They were great everything was done when they said it would be and no surprises when the bill came. I will be back and spread the word about this great place

DEREK G.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
08/27/2015
Great service!!
Friendly, fast, reasonably priced, quality service! I am very knowledgeable about vehicle maintenance, I put these guys to the test! They passed with flying colors!