Latest Review about 1 year ago

BF
Bill F.
07/21/2017
I love the great service and friendly and helpful staff.

MK
Michael K.
Toyota Tundra
07/18/2017
Air conditioning
I have had my truck in 3 times to repair the air conditioning and it still isn't working correctly and now I'm in the middle of the hot summer and I have to waste time to bring it in again.

KH
Karen H.
Mazda MPV
07/09/2017
Do a good job.
Maz-Tech did what they said they'd do, and gave me good information/explanation of the scope of work. While their pay rate is higher than some, it appears that their expertise is worth the extra expense.

Jason B.
Nissan Xterra
06/05/2017
Fast and reliable
The review title says it all. Plus I really like how they have pictures of what is wrong with the vehicle on the inspection aheet. Really friendly, knowledgeable, and they respect our men and women in uniform! Thanks Maz-Tech!!!

HW
Hugh W.
GMC Yukon
06/01/2017
great service
car runs better than in a long time!

Mike M.
Nissan Xterra
05/28/2017
A Place You Can Trust
I usually do not write reviews but I have been very impressed with this shop. I have been taking our cars here for over a year now. When finding a mechanic shop to take your cars to, one thing that many people are concerned with is the honesty of the people working on your car. In a sense we are at their mercy. I have found this mechanic shop to be very honest and fair. A couple of times we have taken our car in for some work and it has turned out to be something very simple. They have been very honest and not taken advantage of us by saying it was something more involved. The work they have done has been great and they have provided very professional and timely service. I highly recommend Maz-Tech.

BG
Brett G.
Ford Taurus X
05/21/2017
Solid Service you Expect
We chose Maztech because we need quality work that we can rely on. You can't get value without quality and the price you pay is very competitive and well worth the assurance.

MT
Marc T.
Ford Expedition
05/12/2017
The team at Maz-Tech will take care of you!
I took my vehicle to Maz-Tech when it started sputtering. They took care of a difficult to diagnose problem and sent me on my way. Just a couple of weeks later, the problem came back. Admittedly, I was upset that it wasn't fixed. But, Maz-Tech understood and shared the frustration. They fit me in to their busy schedule and made sure they took care of the problem before releasing the vehicle back to me. This is the kind of customer service that earns repeat customers.

JJ
john J.
05/07/2017
Very competent service
No extra costs involved, short waiting time, treated very nice.

BP
Brad P.
04/30/2017
Super Service
They took great care of my situation--kept me informed as to the situation and progress. They now have regular customer!

Jeff M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/28/2017
Car Inspection
The folks at MazTech treated me well. I took my new (to me) Miata in for a pre-purchase inspection. The results I got back were predictable, but not very revealing. Most of the noted discrepancies, i.e. conditions of fluids, were based on Mazda's recommended fluid replacement schedules. I got no feedback from any suspension components, clutch or engine mounts. All items I specifically asked them to check. This was likely outside of the parameters (and price) of the 'Pre-Purchase Inspection. There reputation among Mazda loyalists is very high. And I believe they've earned that distinction. I would not hesitate having them address a specific problem on my Miata in the future.

PK
Patrick K.
04/28/2017
I have never had a problem in several years.
All work has been done with out any problems.

RN
Richard N.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/27/2017
Excellent workmanship and fair pricing!
I took my '85 Vette to Chris at Maz-Tech. Great customer service , knowledgeable staff and techs, and fair pricing made this a very pleasant experience. They kept me informed all along the way as to what needed to be done, as well as timing and costs. My little baby is now purring like a kitten! Thanks guys.

Jack H.
04/13/2017
Outstanding service technicians
The work performed on my car was outstanding. The service I believed started at the top from ownership to counter personal to your service technicians. Thanks to all.

RJ
Rinda J.
04/06/2017
Always Thorough
They always tell you just where you are on wear and tear and leave the decision about when to do repairs up to you.

MT
Marc T.
Ford Expedition
04/05/2017
Attention to detail
I took my SUV in to Maz-Tech for an apparent misfire/dead sparkplug. Through the process of fixing that issue, they identified other areas of concern that needed attention (some known issues as well as a couple of new issues) that would have had us back in the shop before long. They took care of diagnosing the original issue and corrected the other issues while they were already under the hood. I appreciate the inspection report as well -- it provided and excellent overview of upcoming maintenance and necessary repairs so I could plan them into my budget.

Carole C.
04/05/2017
Excellent service and friendly personnel.
I had a number of repairs done on my car and they were handled quickly. Chris Bruce was very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I will return there for work on my car in the future. They are a great company.

SG
Shelly G.
Mazda Protege
04/03/2017
Superstar service
Friendly staff. Able to answer my questions. Did not try to take advantage of the fact that I am a female.

WH
William H.
Oldsmobile Bravada
03/21/2017
Great service for my suv
got the job done promptly and stayed within y budget.

DA
Danny A.
Sparks, NV
03/19/2017
outstanding and honest service!
Mike and Barbi,
Your level of integrity and expertise carries over with your service staff and mechanics! Not only did I get the service I requested, but Tim ensured my differential fluid was checked and replaced due to the dark, dirty stuff I had. Thanks Tim!!