Latest Review about 1 year ago

TI
Ted I.
11/21/2011 Category: Service
Ted said his overall experience with this business was not satisfactory. He said the engine light came on after this business fixed the leak. When he took his vehicle in again the staff said they could not find anything wrong. His engine light is still on.
Mike M. from Maz-Tech Automotive responded on 11/23/2011
We replaced a faulty seal that was leaking oil after 5 months of doing the repair. When picking up the vehicle the check engine light came on and we took it right into the shop and checked the code then made sure nothing was unplugged, then erased code. We then let the customer know what the code was and what we had done. We have not heard from the customer since. If there is still a problem with the vehicle related to the work we have done we would be glad to fix the vehicle at no charge to the customer. We apologize for any inconvenience we have caused.

Jason R.
11/21/2011 Category: Service
Jason said he has gone to this business a couple of times and his service is always good.

Jerry G.
11/21/2011 Category: Service
Jerry said this business is always good, courteous, quick, and professional. He doesn't go anywhere else. He said he would like to continue getting coupons in the mail every once in a while. This business is number one because they are so professional and always good.

Jim R.
Nampa, ID
09/06/2011
Great service and great people. They actually encourage you to ask questions and explain what was done. In regards to recommendations -- I do so regularly

KD
Karen D.
Meridian, ID
09/06/2011
I trust MazTech
These guys provide a lot of personalized attention, take good care of my Miata, and give me thorough feedback on every little question I ask. I really trust MazTech.

Albert B.
Nampa, ID
08/16/2011
Excellent Customer Service!!
A+++ Service, honest, responsible and very informative all the way.