Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Channetilly R.
Volkswagen Jetta
05/21/2016
Amazing customer service!
I was very happy with the price I paid and the work done on my car. I had to have my clutch replaced so it wain't an easy job but they done it done within a day or two! They also gave me a list of other things I need to fix on my car which makes it easier to plan work on it. Thank you very much and I look forward to keeping my car in good condition with you!

TL
Toni L.
Ford Edge
05/11/2016
Wonderful service, quick and detailed.

Thomas S.
05/08/2016
Excellent and timely service with great communication regarding my specific requests
I had blown #3 sparkplug on a 2002 Ford f150 4x4 Supercrew w/ 5.4L engine and wanted to do a TimeSert steel insert on the aluminum head. Also requested Motorcraft COP and sparkplug instead of NAPA equivalents. Original estimate given covered a different brand insert and a NAPA COP and plug. They were missing one of the tools for the TimeSert tool kit but were able to borrow it and informed me of the change in labor hours and price of insert. TimeSert is 5 step process thus 2 hrs labor instead of 1.5 hrs with the other insert. They were also able to get the Motorcraft COP and sparkplug for same price as the NAPA ones. Excellent service and communication throughout this experience and I was given info relative to the labor change before work was started. I believe they provide rides if necessary, but I did not need them.

Sam M.
Honda Element
05/05/2016
Friendly and fast service
You guys are always so nice and friendly when I walk in and always eager to help me. Whenever something is wrong with my car I go to Maz Tech because of the excellent quality they return my car to me in.

PL
Patricia L.
05/04/2016
Excellent customer service every time.
I'm always treated like a family friend.

Mariele M.
Honda Accord
04/25/2016
great people
I took my Honda for an evaluation because I need to travel far this coming month. On my way to pick up my vehicle, my bike chain got stuck, they were able to pick me up just right before they close. I also like how they organized different issues with my car and rated it to where if it's threatening or not. It gives me a better idea because I do not know cars. I highly recommend it. These guys are genuinely nice and down to earth.

Robert M.
04/05/2016
Friendly prompt service
I have always had a great experience, when I need work done. Thank You

RP
Robert P.
04/05/2016
Excellent experience
Everything was done just right. I couldn't be happier.
Mike M. from Maz-Tech Automotive responded on 04/18/2016

Glad we could help. Let us know if you need anything in the future. Until then, safe travels.

PK

Eagle, ID
Hyundai Veracruz
03/09/2016
Another great visit
Love the completeness of their multi-point check.

RJ
Rinda J.
02/20/2016
AAlways accomodating
Maz-Tech seems to be able to get my car in whenever I need it. There work is relatively quick and they do a good job.

Rita H.
02/20/2016
Care for customer and work well done.
Technician did a great job in determining the root cause of the electrical problems and then correcting them. Thank you, Charles & Rita Howley

KW
Kellie W.
Volkswagen Jetta
02/10/2016
Great local shop
Took great care of my car in this first visit.

Skip H.
02/06/2016
On Top of Their Game!
This was my second experience at Maz-Tech and just like the first, they were very
professional and thorough every step of the way. Very pleased with their work and the overall experience with Maz-Tech.

Misty G.