Latest Review about 1 month ago

LR
Lynnette R.
06/13/2018
Courteous, efficient and reasonable
Jonathan and Pedro are the best. This is a family business that has not disappointed me yet. I trust them with my car completely.

STEVE S.
Chevrolet Venture
02/23/2018
All about service
Family run business, all about great service. Pedro came in on Saturday to make sure my van got done.

KG
KAY G.
02/16/2018
Honest, fair, knowledgeable.
They are helpful and honest. I have recommended this business to friends and co workers. They all give 5 stars.
Family run business that cares about your safety and time. Strongly recommend.

MONICA G.
01/02/2018
A Great Shop!!!!
I love this place.!!! They are very attentative, professional and here to give me the best rates and advice. I really enjoy their customer service . They are quick and and always deliver a great service. I always say finding a good mechanic is like finding a good dentist or doctor. They will be my mechanics for a long time coming!!

JAIME P.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
12/24/2017
they know what they are doing!!!
i bring all my cars to them and they repair them promptly and effectively

SP
SANTIAGO P.
Land Rover LR3
12/23/2017
Excelente Service as always
Jonathan and his team always offer an extraordinary service. They go above and beyond to make sure you are fully aware if what your car needs and what the options are.
100% recommended

Dania Beach, FL
Nissan Xterra
09/25/2017
Throttle job Nissan Xterra
Once again Jonathan came through. He pin pointed what the problem was and made the repairs. Thanks again

LP
LOURENS P.
Toyota Land Cruiser
09/25/2017
Honest people.
I have been dealing with Pedro for over 16 years now. You will not find a more honest and professional car repair shop anywhere else. His son, Jonathan, equally denominan and honest. I will never go anywhere else. They are the best you will ever find.

EJ
ERICA J.
09/22/2017
They do great quality work
My car was in a wreck but due to MBC Napa Auto Care they did a great job to my car plus more I am very satisfied with the work they have done with my car I will recommend them to anyone that I know

MARY R.
Weston, FL
Volkswagen Touareg
09/21/2017
Car service
The people who work there, the service, the caring interest in the customers and the honesty

DIETER L.
09/15/2017
Friendly Professionals and Great Service
They know what they are doing and the do it fast, friendly and competent

DAVID L.
09/09/2017
BMW 335i
Very friendly, knowledgeable and I honest staff. What more can you ask for.

JONATHON R.
08/30/2017
5/5 star
Great job with everything.

9T
935 T.
smart fortwo
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Matt said this business was good and quick.

LEROY S.
08/06/2017
Leroy seymour
They make u feel like family when u first walk in the door they offer u drinks and refreshments.

KG
KAY G.
Ford E-350 Super Duty
08/06/2017
Jonathan and the team!
Great service! Courteous, helpful and excellent work.

MV
MARTA V.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/27/2017
El mejor servicio
Son súper amables y muy profesionales !!!

RACHEL S.
Chrysler Sebring
07/23/2017
Aleays ready to work. Pleasant. And very trustworthy.
My car was overhating. Red lining. I called Napa Auto Care. They made my Appoinment. Brought my car in and had it out the next day. There Always busy , which lets me know people like ther service. Its hard to let you vehic alone now a days and trust people with really fix a problem and mot create another.. I love napa auto care. My car is not overheating. And i have cold air flow. Thank you Sooo much.

RA
RAFAEL A.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/19/2017
Perfect
They have the best service in Miami