Denny C.
06/16/2020
perfect example
here is a perfect example of how far mcbrides auto will go.. my work car is 9 yrs old..still in great shape.. rt front headlamp burnt out.. believe it or not, on this type vehicle, the whole front bumper needs to come off to replace 1 headlamp bulb.. not kidding.. work done and everything works great.. 2 days later headlamp blows out again..take it in .. pull off bumper again. replace bulb.. 1day later bulb blows again.. back and bumper off and they end up tracing a bare wire in the harness shorting out.. now 2 weeks later,, my headlights work great.. they understand cars and can trace even the most difficult and annoying problems.. you get what you pay for and getting the work done right is important if you are on the road a lot.. very strong customer service..!!!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you Denny!

PS
Peggy S.
06/15/2020
The staff is extremely knowledgeable, competent, and honest, if there's something my car needs I trust them to tell me the truth about it.
I was very fortunate that someone I knew gave me the McBride's name. I've been going there for years and have nothing but good things to say about them. The staff are honest courteous and very knowledgeable. I trust them implicitly with my car.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you for the great review Peggy! We look forward to taking care of your automotive needs for years to come.

DAN S.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/15/2020
Detail oriented, great results
My 2010 Vette had an issue with the electronic seat adjuster on the driver's side - thoroughly investigated, diagnosed, and repaired!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you Dan!

FS
FRANCINE S.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/12/2020
Car maintenance
Customer service and quality car maintenance are important to us . McBride’s automotive provides both whenever we take a car in for repair .

Francine S.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you Francine.

NW
Norman W.
06/11/2020
Excellent attention to detail and outstanding customer service
This is the greatest auto care shop in this country. John Kevin and Dave are unsurpassed as a team and all eminently trustworthy in their advice to keep me safe and prolong my car’s life.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you Norm.

KC
KRIS C.
06/05/2020
Friendly, respectable and dependable
Friendly, dependable, go the extra mile and I would highly recommend them to everyone

DUSTIN M.
Pontiac G6
06/03/2020
Quick service
Repair my ball joint within a day and when my alignment was still a little bit out they corrected it within a day as well. Dave at the counter is friendly and knowledgeable.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 06/09/2020

Glad we could help. Thank you for giving us the opprtunity to correct that issue.

Terry S.
Kia Optima
05/02/2020
They worked on our car during the shutdown.
They were accommodating and timely!!

Glad we could help

BP
BEN P.
Cadillac XTS
04/23/2020
Thought I needed brakes...
Easy and fair to do business with. Found out I only needed a tire rotation. That’s honesty. I like that.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you Ben. See you in the future.

Jay B.
North Canton, OH
Chevrolet S-10
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Jay said he is happy with this business's service.

Thank you Jay!

Denny C.
04/13/2020
virus doesnt stop service
so I have been off for a couple weeks dues to this virus situation..my work car needs tires and service.. I call dave and surprised to find them open,i m able to make an appointment.. work done quickly.. work done right.. my car is now roadsafe.. the virus is still out there,, but my vehicle is ready to help.. thanks mcbrides, your service is the best..!!!

Thank you Denny!

JAMES R.
Cadillac SRX
04/12/2020
New resident to Canton
I recently moved from Texas to Ohio and after a couple of days in Canton, my vehicle was not running properly and was referred to Mcbride’s by family members. The Mcbride experience was stress free and their professionalism and knowledge was very comforting. Thank you.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you for stopping in sir! Look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Christine M.
North Canton, OH
04/09/2020
Great auto repair folks
Great repair folks with reasonable prices. They are always honest. They do not recommend repairs unless you really need it.

DONNA H.
03/30/2020
They found my rattle aka growl
Again, Dave was awsome. Fast and excellent service.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you Donna!

JOE B.
03/25/2020
I was from out of town and needed immediate repairs.
I was working out of town. I encountered a problem with my vehicle the morning i was scheduled to go home after work. I called them that morning, in need of help. They were able to take my car in before i began work at 8am. They had my car ready to go before i finished work. I actually got home earlier than expected if i didnt have a problem. They were very friendly and professional! I was extremely happy with the efficiency and quality of service delivered thru the entire customer service experience!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you for the kind words Joe! Have a great day.