Overall Rating 4.3404249/5Overall Rating 4.3404249/5Overall Rating 4.3404249/5Overall Rating 4.3404249/5rating 4.3404249
Overall Rating 2.1276564/5Overall Rating 2.1276564/5rating 2.1276564rating 2.1276564rating 2.1276564

Mount Laurel, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2019 Category: Service
The service adviser sucks!
The service adviser sucks!
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 08/16/2019

Good morning Mr.B
Thank you for completing your review from your last visit.
I will be in contact with you soon.
Have a great day.
Fred Beans Hyundai of Lanhorne
215-945-8054

Mary R.
Yardley, PA
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Not usual standard of service
Generally satisfied. This last experience was unsatisfactory due to scheduling error and taking long time to service.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 08/13/2019

Good afternoon Mary,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete your review from your last visit. I read everyone that we receive. We do take your comments very seriously. I will speak to your service advisor and see where we dropped the ball. If you wouldn't mind I would like to contact you to talk to you about your last visit.
Howard Caldwell
Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne.
215-945-8054 ext 57507

Danielle B.
Levittown, PA
Quick service
Got my oil change in under an hour on a Saturday !

Melvyn B.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient and quality service at a fair price
I was able to schedule an appointment very easily. Service was efficient and everything was explained clearly.

Judy W.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Very helpful and really listened attentively to me

FM
Francis M.
Penndel, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2019 Category: Service
I received wonderful service from Francie and Robert. They were both very professional and most helpful.

WG
William G.
Naples, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
My Hundai Service
Professional personnel . Service was well done.

PS
Paul S.
Morrisville, PA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Highly recommend
Highly recommended

08/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service team and wonderful service
Came in for a recall. Service was completed in a timely manner.

BC
Bonnie C.
Levittown, PA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Bonnie
Friendly service calls and explains before doing any work. Car done for when I needed it.

TR
Terry R.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
The service is good and if mistakes are made they correct them
great service

2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Poor
Not happy with your service
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 08/08/2019

Good afternoon Ms. B
Thank you responding to your review from your last visit.
I am sorry to hear that your car was not cleaned to your satisfaction. as you know we do not perform the car wash at our location. We actually have a detail department that we take the vehicles to. I will speak to the Manager of the detail department and let him know that  you are not happy about your car wash. In the mean time I will be happy to take your vehicle up to have it cleaned properly.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience and I will Make arrangements for you.
Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne
215-945-8054 ext 75073

FP
Frank P.
Philadelphia, PA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/07/2019 Category: Service
This dealer did not do want I asked- did not road test to verify the probles ans I asked and charged me $23.00 FOR " EYNVRO/SHOP SUPPLIES!
This is a review on MY experence here. I was in from out of town and developed a pulsing on the brake pedal and shaking of the steering wheel (at high speed stops ) over 60 mph. I told them my rear brakes were original and the front were about 20,000 miles old. I left it overnight with a letter ( I did call first for an appointment and told them of the problem) to test drive to duplicate the problem. They called the next day and said it was the rear brakes causing the shaking and the pulsing. I had them do it ( total about $450.00+ with the rediculas $23.00 shop supplies added on. They said the $23 was for seat covers and paper or the floor. I left the dealer with having to drive back to florida the next day with the EXACT problem i went in for. I will NEVER return here. If you thing this is good business practices, well just go to Fred Beans! I had to drive it this way 1100 miles on all highway back to Florida!

08/07/2019 Category: Service
DO NOT GO HERE! The add on $23.00 for Shop Supplies!
This is MY personal experence.It my not be yours if you use this dealer. So here is about my personal experience. I went in with a brake problem. They told me ahead of time if I needed all brakes it would be around $850.00. I said ok but be sure it fixes my problem. I spent almost $500.00 for rear brakes. They said the fronts were good. They said problem was fixed by replaceing the rear brakes. I drove it off the lot from the service department onto rt 1 south, went to stop at the next exit and sill have the problem. They did not fix my problem. Then as part of that total I was charged $23.00 for " Envryo/ Shop Supplies"! They said it was for the seat covers and paper to keep my car clean! Go elsewhere where when you ask them to test drive your car first, then tell me what is wrong with it, they do it. They did ask me to bring it back, but I have no faith in them. I know they would find the front rotors warped, charge me for new front brakes, THEN probably another $23.00.

Good morning Mr. Pinto,
As we spoke on Monday. I will be happy to have a technician drive with you to confirmed your concern of your brake pulsation.
I will talk to you about your other concerns when you come in.
Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne
215-945-8054 ext 517500

inspection
they were quick and prompt with getting my car serviced! would recommend them to anyone who asked

ES
Elizabeth S.
professionals
Your facility is clean and comfortable in waiting for my car to be serviced. The work on the car was processed on time and the vehicle was serviced excellently. Thank you

CA
Cornerstone A.
Doylestown, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very professional, pleasant and timely with responses
My reservation on referring to the Hyundai brand is not reflective on your dealership services, but rather “Hyundai” itself. Although I am very appreciative of a “no hassle” engine replacement (thanks to Fred Beans) I don’t have a sense of security that it won’t happen again after my warranty is up (currently have 77K miles on the car).
As it is, I noticed my (new) engine is idling rough compared to before and plan on taking it back to insure everything is working properly...but again, your services are clearly “5-star” - I simply have reservations about “Hyundai” overall.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my thoughts.

Ralph H.
Yardley, PA
Mike Strange and service adviser
Had appt and car was done when promise

LT
Lois T.
Philadelphia, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Fairless Hills, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Check Engine Light On
Service advisors are very accommodating in trying to satisfy the customer schedule, shuttle needs, working with after market warranties not purchased by Fred Beans dealership. Techs are knowledgeable as they determined it was a bad charcoal canister and not a faulty gas cap.

GA
Gary A.
Fairless Hills, PA
08/05/2019 Category: Service
my sonata
my sonata needed state inspection and a new front bumper; my service tech, Kevin, advised me that a new bumper would be available the next day. Kevin arranged me a ride home and he would call me when completed.
The next day he called to inform me that I was being picked up and the inspection and the bumper were completed at a lower price than expected. I never called to check because Kevin was always prompt and on top of things for the years I've been serviced at that location. Thank you, Kevin.