Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 2.05/5Overall Rating 2.05/5rating 2.05rating 2.05rating 2.05

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I have purchased two cars here and bring my car in for regular maintenance. I trust the people working on my car. I receive excellent customer service from the time I call to schedule an appointment, until I pull out of the lot in my professionally maintained and cleaned vehicle. I appreciate the service I receive.

Joann H.
2013 Hyundai Azera
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Ed V &. Christline @ Hyundai on Grand Ave.
Both very professional and through. explain everything, dealing with them since 2008, my second car from there

CP
Clifford P.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Attention to detail1
Car was fixed! Now i can drive it!
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Hello Mr. Phillips,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Edward provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

Bell M.
Maywood, IL
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I appreciate the kind associates and the clean service the mechanics who service my vehicle.

Hello Bell,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Jesus provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

TP
Theresa P.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
We brought our car in for service and walked out with a new vehicle! We can’t say enough about Ed, Louis and Marcus Everyone went above and beyond to make sure we were totally happy with our new purchase.

We will be going back to McGrath Hyundai, for service and when we are ready to purchase another vehicle!!
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Hello Theresa,

DI
Debra I.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
always pleased with the excellent service

Hello,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Christine provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

LT
Linda T.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Jesus makes doing business with you guys GREAT!!!!
Jesus and the ladies at the checkout desk where you pay area really nice and friendly employees.

Hello Linda,

ME
Mohamed E.
Delayed service
My car has been in the dealership for 7 months, until the last 2 months when I started to call on a regular basis, I had few calls to get updates. I believe the delay could have been from the factory, but I can't guarantee that. The staff were nice, but 7 months were a lot to keep my cool. I am moving to another state, I hope there is no problem when I finally get the car. The person who coordinated my service through Hyundai customer service was very nice and called me weekly at the last 4-8 weeks to make sure that I wasn't forgotten.
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Hello Mohamed,

My name is Loredana, Customer Specialist at McGrath Hyundai. At McGrath, Customer Service is our top priority and the opinion of our customers is truly important. I would like to address your concerns and speak to you in more detail about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please call me directly at 773-889-9090 ext. 3767. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

EG
Eduardo G.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
better service
i was so dissapointed and not satisfied the brakes pads that they changed it on this location that was 3 or 4 months ago then i went there for change oil and i asked them to check all for my car and they found out need to replace a lot of things i know some of them need to be replaced but the other brakes pads i changed it, now i need to replace them again because there is a sound coming out fr my car.no choice but go and fix the problem in my car and pay fees again.

Hello Eduardo,

Claudia H.
Cicero, IL
Same
The waiting are and bathrooms have been clean.

Hello Claudia,

Jane L.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Brand new to McGrath with an old Hyundai
I was a loyal customer at another Chicago area Hyundai dealer until 2017 when I had a bad experience in the service department and no one responded to my complaint. Needing to try another place, I looked online and found McGrath. It was easy to make a service appointment, a problem at the previous dealership when they decided that they would no longer take oil change appointments. I was quickly greeted at McGrath upon arrival.The service advisor reviewed my previous records and made recommendations regarding what services were needed. He showed me a quiet place to wait and work. The work on my car was completed before the promised time. My 2008 Hyundai Elantra is a great car and now I have found a great place to have it serviced. Thanks for your help.

Hello Jane,

River Forest, IL
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
08/02/2018 Category: Service
parts for your car are not available, customer service is non existent
see the title. It is that sad
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

VL
Virginia L.
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/02/2018 Category: Service
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Hello Virginia,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Bill provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

Juan M.
good service
Need more amenities in waiting area.

Hello Juan,

08/01/2018 Category: Service
Friendly employee
No comment

Hello Irena,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Phillip provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

Sharon M.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
The service department has never disappointed me. Professional and close to punctual when promised. Great staff - can’t say anything negative for Hyundai Service Group.

Hello Sharon,

MT
Marlem T.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Good communication
All repairs were communicated and work was done in a timely manner.
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

MA
Mario A.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Time
Better maintanance and reduce the time of services.

Hello Mario,

Lgiotta@mcgrathcity.com

NP
Noel P.
Schiller Park, IL
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Sales may sell the first car but service sells every car after that. Ed is a great person to deal with.