4.6

Chris C.
Park Ridge, IL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Always a great experience no matter what the situation. Exceptional staff that just want to provide great service. Thank you

2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Personal Friendly and knowledgeable
Quality of work excellent

Jayla F.
David Bushey
I just got an oil change at this location for the first time today, and the service David provided was amazing! I was originally nervous because I didn’t know what to expect, but he explained everything really well. It was the quickest oil change I’ve had in my life lol. Not to mention he was very professional & polite! I definitely plan on coming back!

Jayla,

Thank you very much for your review!  We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete it.   Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that David provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

Chester M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Sevice
The staff and service

Chester,

Thank you very much for your review!  We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete it.   Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that our service department provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

LO
Lynelle O.
Christine
Christine is the best at McGrath. She has helped me and wife out so many time. She is awesome!

Lynelle,

Thank you very much for your review!  We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete it.   Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Christine provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

PJ
Pawel J.
Franklin Park, IL
Christine
Christine service provided was great

Pawel,

DA
Daisy A.
11/20/2020
Christine
Christine is always so friendly and helpful love coming to get service with her.

Daisy,

Alfredo B.
Elmwood Park, IL
11/20/2020
Jesus
Veey informative and professional

Alfredo,

Thank you very much for your review!  We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete it.   Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Jesus provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

LF
Leah F.
My service was awesome!

Leah,

FT
Felix T.
Christine
My service with Christine was great. I will return for future services..

Felix,

Delia W.
Oil Change with Jesus I
Great Service as always

Delia,

Marlon D.
11/18/2020
Service/Repair
Buyer Beware!!! Had my vehicle in for a week and they could solve initial problem brought in for. Spend time a lot of money to fix other issues that were not brought up in recent visits. Multi point inspections were supposedly done on previous visits. Don't think so. Vehicle returned unwashed and tag for oil change not updated. Questioning if it was even done, sure paid for oil service. Vehicle returned with new problem noise under hood upon retrieval. Confirmed noise with staff on duty. After discovering new problem staff offered to keep it. No way... so super frustrated, exhausted and wanted out of there fast. Had to get rental car while vehicle was in service not going to spend more money. Not sure how long and how new problem would be. Again, intial problem wasn't fixed. Reiterated to service advisor problem was occurring. Need vastly improved service loaner program for vehicles in for longer service. My recent visits have been deplorable dont want to go back. Recommended take your vehicle some place else. Service department needs vast improvement.
CHRIS C. from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

Marlon,

Thank you for taking the time to discuss your vehicle and I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday.

Marlon D.
Service/Repair
CHRIS C. from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

Marlon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to discuss your vehicle and I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday.

Margarita M.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Todo muy bien
Todo muy lindo el servicio y el personal muy asexible

Mae W.
Oak Park, IL
Service department
The staff is very knowledgeable

Mae,