Overall Rating 4.6249994/5Overall Rating 4.6249994/5Overall Rating 4.6249994/5Overall Rating 4.6249994/5rating 4.6249994
Overall Rating 2.04688/5Overall Rating 2.04688/5rating 2.04688rating 2.04688rating 2.04688

James M.
2009 Hyundai Azera
10/17/2018 Category: Service
The service and the tech that took care of me.
I may have had to wait for over an hour and a half, but Bill took care of my care to make sure they installed
fresh anti- freeze and gave me a multi-point inspection so I was all set for winter.

Barbara B.
North Riverside, IL
Professionalism & knowledge
Juan Damian was very helpful & professional.

Jose C.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Conftable service
I would definitely come back to service my car again, ever since I bought my car there and now I service my car there also they have service me with respect and very friendly I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family thank you Macgrath city Hyundai.

TH
Tonya H.
Broadview, IL
2005 Hyundai Elantra
Great Service Department!
Eddie Vallega is the best!!

Bianca H.
Quick response
After my first response I was surprised at how quickly I was contact to get a resolution to my problems. I received information that I didn't know and that alone made me feel better. Sometimes just listening will help you to feel better about the any issues.

No update
They don't call for updates on your car
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Hello Bianca,

My name is Loredana, Customer Specialist at McGrath Hyundai. At McGrath, Customer Service is our top priority and the opinion of our customers is truly important. I would like to address your concerns and speak to you in more detail about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please call me directly at 773-889-9090 ext. 3767. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

JJ
Joyce J.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Your personnel is professional and courteous
First time i had to have a second visit for an issue

Hello Joyce,

CR
Charissa R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/16/2018 Category: Service
They really listen you & do a great job explaining what u need done to your car

Laura M.
Elmwood Park, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service representative, good service
Excelente, information from service representative.

MK
Michael K.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata service
Super great routine service (15,000 miler in my case) - car came back cleaned then when it went in. Everything professionally completed at a super good price.

John F.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Ask for Jesús
Jesús is one of the best representatives in the Service Department. He is always polite, helpful, and professional.
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Hello John,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Jesus provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

Sandra B.
Dishonest Repairs
See previous comments

Hello Sandra,

CL
Carmen L.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Thanks for service with Jesus
It was a lil bitbwait but communication was key with a staff named Jesus. For a walk in wasnt that bad.
Great service and keep in us posted from time to time

Hello Carmen,

IG
Irma G.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Great people working there
We like the dealership From Irma Golemo and Philip Golemo Thank You

Hello Irma,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Bill provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

Antoni S.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Good
Great

Hello Anthony,

WS
William S.
Oak Park, IL
10/12/2018 Category: Service
I only needed a tire repair, but the service team at McGrath is what every dealership should strive for. They're friendly, attentive, and make you feel that your business is appreciated.

Hello William,

SJ
Sandra J.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
My visit
Every visit to your dealership is always pleasant and quick. Ion this visit Jesus was very courteous and attentive

Hello Sandra,

CR
Carlos R.
Above and beyond
My 2018 Elantra's tire got a nail through part of the sidewall, requiring an entire replacement. The team worked tirelessly to see if any of the new car's warranties covered the tire. While that would unfortunately not be the case, they tried hard to find me a good discount or two anyway. Outstanding work and very transparent communication.

Hello Carlos,

2016 Hyundai Veloster
It’s great place
Everything it’s ok the service is excellent

Hello Ana,

AG
Anthony G.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
It’s very close but more importantly excellent service!!

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Juan provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!