4.5

Overall Rating 4.65625/5Overall Rating 4.65625/5Overall Rating 4.65625/5Overall Rating 4.65625/5rating 4.65625
Overall Rating 2.03125/5Overall Rating 2.03125/5rating 2.03125rating 2.03125rating 2.03125

AG
Ann G.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent Customer Service
Kept me updated and Christine is very knowledgeable.

Hello Ann,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that our service department provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

AD
Ana D.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Great Service!
I always get great service at this dealer.

Hello Ana,

Joliet, IL
Great Manager
Always take good care of me

11/10/2019 Category: Service
Cashier - not at all approachaby
Cashier needs a huge improvement in human interaction skills. Every time I have let it go expecting the next time to be better. But it is the same low level and very unfriendly nature.
Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 11/10/2019

PS
Paulette S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Complete satisfaction with the services I've had done on my Elantra at McGrath City Hyundai.
The service staff at McGrath City Hyundai are courteous, experienced and got the job done in a timely manner.
Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 11/10/2019

Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

CL
Cindy L.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
The service counter representative, Randy, was courteous. In fact, they all are.
I don't see the point in scheduling appointment because you are still expected to wait longer than usual. I suppose the appointment setting is more of a tool gauge for the repairmen to know how to manage the work load.
Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

People
Great

Hello Edyta,

Efficiency
Excellent service and very nice personal. Except for the cashier she needs to be more friendly.

Hello Veronica,

AP
Allen P.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service with attention to detail
Went in for antifreeze flush and (oil pan) recall. Service adviser (Jim) was thorough and efficient, continually appraising me of the progress and situation.
They discovered a loose battery terminal which, if left undetected, could have left my wife stranded if the cable came loose. It was a simple but critical find and fix on their behalf. I always get great service at McGrath Hyundai. Even my 'sales' person, Marco Marin upon recognizing me in the service department waiting room made a special trip within to see, "If I needed anything or if there was anything that he could assist me with," a sincere, yet typical example of the type of personal and professional service experiences at McGrath Hyundai. Thanks for the continued great service at my local McGrath Hyundai !

Hello Allen,

11/08/2019 Category: Service
Few blocks from my house

Lisa B.
Harwood Heights, IL
Service was great

Hello Lisa,

Dan B.
Forest Park, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Attentive and quick.
Could use more communication. Used car person was hard to get a hold of. Dan

Hello Dan,

Oak Park, IL
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Friendly staff
You are greeted promptly and professional

Hello,

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
good service
comments
Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

GD

Hello Gary,

Michael D.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Christine always takes care of me and will answer all of my concerns/questions.
Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Hello Michael

TW
Toni W.
Broadview, IL
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Poor
They are liers! Motor was blown they said it wasn't
Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Hello Toni,

My name is Christopher, Customer Specialist at McGrath Hyundai. At McGrath, Customer Service is our top priority and the opinion of our customers is truly important. I would like to address your concerns and speak to you in more detail about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please call me directly at 773-804-5052. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Respectfully,

Customer Specialist
McGrath City Hyundai
choelbl@mcgrathcity.com
773-804-5052

AW
April W.
GREAT SERVICE
My car was serviced in a timely matter. Jim was very informative and polite...
Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Hello April,

EU
Erik U.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Apology made in timely fashion
I was frustrated after being misquoted hundreds of dollars on my service. This was handled gracefully with an apology +. Hoping service will be better next time.

11/05/2019 Category: Service
Price Gauging and Dishonest Service=lack of trust Service Department Attempted to price gauge me on sideview mirror repair
Service Department Attempted to price gauge me on side-view mirror repair, and after complaining ended up saving about $600 compared to the original quote. Asked for service to include putting air in tires/recalibrate tire pressure. I was told this was done, but later realized that it was not.
Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019