Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.6666638/5Overall Rating 4.6666638/5Overall Rating 4.6666638/5Overall Rating 4.6666638/5rating 4.6666638
Overall Rating 2.05747/5Overall Rating 2.05747/5rating 2.05747rating 2.05747rating 2.05747
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

LD
Luis D.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great service team
Ed & jesus took care of my wife while there for her routine maintenance. Explaining everything in detail and making sure service was done.

CP
Chernetta P.
Happy Customer
I encountered a very kind and knowledgeable Service writer; Jesus Inostroza Jr., he helped me with understanding my repairs and at cost I could afford.

James R.

Recent Visit
Christine is awesome.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Ask for Ed!
One of the best things about getting my car worked on is having Ed as my service advisor. Straightforward and no bs.

Rachel C.
River Grove, IL
The employee
Jose was very nice and had me out of there in less than 1hr

Not so friendly staff
I left my car for an oil change. No one came to me, no one said anything to me so I approached the only staff member I saw there. He was sitting at the front desk of the garage so I assumed he was there to help. I explained I had a scheduled oil change but he stopped me before I could finish and told me to go wait somewhere else. Finally a woman approached me and didn’t say a word to me. She simply pointed at my car keys and took them. She did some things on her iPad until finally she asked me for my name and if I had an appointment. She got in my car, turned it on, checked some things, and went back to her iPad. She wasn’t saying a single word to me and I had to keep asking questions to know what was going on. It felt like I had to pull teeth just to get basic information.
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Hello Carmen,

My name is Loredana, Customer Specialist at McGrath Hyundai. At McGrath, Customer Service is our top priority and the opinion of our customers is truly important. I would like to address your concerns and speak to you in more detail about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please call me directly at 773-804-5067. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Respectfully,

AG
Alberto G.
Elmwood Park, IL
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Servicio cambio aceite y filtros
Son Excelente

Christian B.
Schiller Park, IL
06/17/2019 Category: Service
The servise is good and fast.
The technician Jesus was very professional and friendly and gave updates on how long it was going to take for my vehicle to be finished.

Lori S.
Elmwood Park, IL
Long wait for an Oil Change
I just don't feel an oil change should take close to 2 hours.
If the service area is understaffed, then do NOT take appointments!
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Hello Lori,

Lgiotta@mcgrathcity.com
773-804-5067

Clyde S.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and nice seating area as you wait the quiet room was excellent ideal

Caffie C.

Paulette S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Go McGrath City Hyundai!
From sales to service, McGrath City Hyundai is the place to go.

RP
Rhonda P.
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/15/2019 Category: Service
It was done on a timely manner. Thanks

Cicero, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt

2013 Hyundai Tucson
Customer Service
Customer Service

Service visit
Christine was great as usual, I only wish things could go a lot faster!

PJ
Pam J.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Problem was fixed in a timely matter
Like the Uber services to take me home and pick me back up

Micheal S.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Christine Tonelli
Christine always makes sure I’m taken care of. She’s actually the reason I became and remain a customer of your service department.