Mco Tire and Service Inc.

Latest Review about 1 year ago

TD
Tate D.
Nephi, UT
08/31/2018
Didn’t do their job
I was charged for a tire rotation and was told it was done. But because I know which tires were in what place I could easily tell it wasn’t done. Why was I charged? On top of that everything I brought my vehicle in for left there in the same or worse condition. So that was just about a $300 oil change. Not too happy or impressed. Only good thing about them is they give a student discount on oil changes. But who knows if they will complete what you pay for?

SHAUN H.
GMC Yukon
08/18/2014
Great deal, great service!
Thanks for changing my oil! Thanks for supporting the local teams by signing up for discounts via the Starving Student Card.

GA
Guibaldo A.
06/29/2013 Category: Service
Guibaldo said the service is always good. He is treated well.

DAVE R.
12/02/2014
It seems my wife was taken advantage of
I was told when purchasing tires that flats would be taken care of as rotatation and balancei. Why was there a bill?

Jared F.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/15/2013 Category: Service
Jared said he doesn't feel he was helped to the best of their ability. They did the bare minimum to complete the job.

SK
SHANNON K.
Dodge Journey
10/15/2013
you guys are great
I actually really love you guys but my car is not fixed and unfortunately I don't have the money to bring it back in right now but you guys are great

AJ
Adison J.
06/08/2013 Category: Service
Adison said this business missed a few things on the safety inspection for his vehicle and he had to take it to another business to have the work completed.

MARTY B.
GMC Sierra
04/18/2013
Honest Service
1st experience. Carlyle honest, friendly, although should have offered coverage on my Firestone road hazard thru the company store. Will contact Firestone regional manager for coverage.

BJ
Brittany J.
Ford Freestar
01/12/2013 Category: Service
Brittany said she had a safety inspection and everything was fine and normal.

TODD M.
Mercury Sable
10/18/2012
Long time customer, only has one problem.
The Quality of work is excellent, the prices are fair and sometimes better then other shops. The people are friendly and knowledgeable. My only problem is sometimes the communication is not the best. More timely communication and I would have given 5 stars.

SG
Stephen G.
10/16/2012 Category: Service
Stephen said some of his friends have told him that this business' mark-up is over 100 percent and that is extreme. He said he has not confirmed this with Carlisle yet, but this business is usually honest with him.

BJ
Brenda J.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/12/2012 Category: Service
Brenda said they are friendly and fast. They are willing to answer her questions and work around her schedule.
John & Kris O. from Mco Tire and Service Inc. responded on 12/26/2012
Brenda, Its our pleasure to help anytime! Kris Orton

DJ
Dusty J.
08/05/2016
My wife hit a ladder on the freeway aND messed up a tire and alignment mco in Cedar had us taken care of asap and got or care fixed and safe to go tech were nice and explained everything great

CJ
COURTNEY J.
12/10/2014
Very Trustworthy
It's comforting to know I can take my vehicles to a mechanic I can trust and who doesn't rip me off.

JIM L.
Oldsmobile Alero
12/05/2014
Very polite and recomended a new radiator cap. made a difference
Very polite, friendly and gave good advice. Repairs were done very close to the my appointment considering how busy they. Very happy with the services preformed.

VJ
VESTA J.
Enoch, UT
11/17/2014
Great Job
we always enjoy bringing our cars into you, you are always friendly and you do a greatjob.

DAVID S.
11/05/2014
Safety Inspection
I was given a time of day to have vehicle inspected while I waited. Great price and quick service.

GR
GEORGE R.
10/29/2014
Fast friendly service
Safety inspection was done quickly even without an appointment. I felt that my business was very much appreciated.

TW
TONSINA W.
New Harmony, UT
Mazda 5
10/09/2014
Love working with these guys
They always let me know what is going on with my vehicle, are willing to do checks for me to make me feel safe and give real usable feedback, with a "you could get x miles more out of it". Respect me as an intelligent individual and have never once tried to sell me blinker fluid.

ROY M.
Hurricane, UT
08/28/2014
That Nate really knows his stuff! lol Honest and dependable service. Everyone should bring their cars here.