Daniel D.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
08/17/2017
Bad service
I dropped off my car at 9:30 AM to get a leak in my tire repaired and an oil change. At 4 PM I called to check in. At first I was told you didn't have my car, then I was told that it was on the rack now and would be done in 45 minutes. I got there at 5 PM and saw my car in the same spot I parked earlier. When I walked in Matt told me it would be done in 5 minutes. When I pointed out it was still on the street, he asked me what car was mine and what repairs I was in for. I didn't leave until 6:45 and you guys didn't even finish the work because you "didn't want to hold me up." You had plenty of time to find a bunch of expensive repairs I would need though. I'll be going somewhere else that.

DJ
Donna J.
Mercury Mountaineer
08/14/2017
My Eleven Year Old Mercury Mountaineer
Thanks for keeping my Mountaineer running however after 11 years I decided to replace it with a new car. They just don't make autos like the MM anymore and with your excellent service it lasted a long time. Thanks for all the years of great service.

Don C.
Mastic Beach, NY
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Don said they are very polite, efficient, professional and great.

EP
Eugene P.
Medford, NY
Nissan Xterra
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Eugene said a neighbor took his money, and moved to Turkey. Matt was very nice, and straightened everything out for him. He is well satisfied. His sister has used them for years. They are the best. Ninety percent of his family in the area goes there.

Alison B.
08/06/2017
Efficiency at its best
Your car is actually fixed when you leave. What a relief.

Kristin M.
INFINITI G25 Sedan
07/31/2017
Honest prices and well done service
I had tires sent to the auto shop days before i wanted the work done. I called the day I ordered the tires and the mechanic was able to put me in for service days later and complete the service I requested fully with reasonable prices and work completed fully and done correctly..

Bernie S.
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Bernie said the business did a nice job but the price was high.

AA
Alberto A.
Medford, NY
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/30/2017 Category: Service
Alberto said they were good.

SL
Sal L.
Brookhaven, NY
Acura TL
07/29/2017
My first visit to MD Auto service center
My appt. was for eight in the morning. It was to get my brakes done. I w T was very pleased at the way I was treated. It seemed like the shop was well staffed and everyone knew what they were doing.

MT
Mike T.
Buick LeSabre
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Mike said this business was expensive, and the workmanship was good.

GR
Geraldine R.
Kia Soul
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Geraldine said she has known the owner of this business, Matt for a while. They are always courteous, friendly and very professional.

Danny D.
Volvo XC90
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Danny said it was good and he was pleased.

DJ
Donna J.
Mercury Mountaineer
07/13/2017
An Excellent Auto Service Business
My 11 year old Mercury Mountaineer loves MD Auto for the service they provide. Thanks MD, Matt and Staff for great service and professionalism.

AH
Alice H.
Jeep Liberty
07/12/2017
Friendly, fast, efficient, transparent, courteous, helpful
I have used MD four times now. I feel that they are the best car mechanics around.

Marybeth R.
Lindenhurst, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2017
Very happy
My car broke down 20 miles from my usual repair shop and AAA towed it to your shop. I needed a new starter and I was very impressed with how fast you took care of it. I was very happy with the outcome and the price was very reasonable.