Marcia S.
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Marcia said her experience with this business was good.

VS
veronica s.
11/27/2017
EVERYONE VERY NICE
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I HAVE A 2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE NOT A LEXUS. I WAS IN ON NOVEMBER 18, 2017 FOR A PROBLEM WITH LEFT FRONT TIRE. THEY PLUGGED FOR ME. I STILL NEED A TIRE IN NEAR FUTURE.

Carlton B.
Holtsville, NY
Mercedes-Benz ML320
11/25/2017 Category: Service
Carlton said this business has good mechanics on staff. Everyone was very nice to deal with.

Mike H.
Holtsville, NY
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/25/2017 Category: Service
Mike said they fixed all of his problems.

EV
Emmanuella V.
11/24/2017
Honest Mechanic!!!
I've have been a customer at MD Auto for approximately 3 yrs now, my son who is only 9 yrs old actually tells other people to take their car there also (LOL), he knows when I'm happy, and I must say I have never been disappointed with any of their services. We all know the stigma about women getting " ripped off" by mechanics due to vulnerability and lack of knowledge, this was honestly one of my fears, but at MD Auto I never experienced that. The owner and few of the other staff members there are so informative, they will teach about your vehicle and how to care for it. I really appreciate my mechanic!!

Diane C.
Cadillac Escalade
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Diane said the service was good and she can't complain.

KG
Keith G.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Bernadette. She said the staff provided great service and they were also very knowledgeable.

AK
Ameer K.
Hicksville, NY
Nissan Xterra
11/19/2017
I couldn’t imagine how advance this auto shop is. Very professional and trustworthy, I would recommend to all my family and friends
Keep it up....Matt

EM
Evelyn M.
Bay Shore, NY
11/19/2017
Outstanding service at MD Auto
I was horrified to hear that my car had missing bolts that was incidentally left off by last mechanic shop. I also needed a new drain plug, therefore the car was leaking fluids. MD mechanics took care of the problem and gave me an estimate of the other work I needed. The mechanics where friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them without hesitation.

Michelle L.
Nissan JUKE
11/18/2017
Road Trip Checkup
I brought my car in for a checkup because I was going on a long trip. These guys at MD Auto were so efficient. From the moment I walked thru the door they greet you with a smile and the service is fantastic. They did a great job on my car, and called to tell me everything that needed to be done. They are very reasonable with pricing. Most places I have gone to are overpriced. I tell everyone to go there and have them service their cars. Thank you for making my car safe to drive in.

JJ
John J.
Ridge, NY
11/14/2017 Category: Service
John said the staff at this business are courteous and kind. He trusts his vehicle to them and the prices are right.

HF
Hugo F.
Scion tC
11/08/2017
Honest staff
Staff are great and honest

EG
Edward G.
Nissan Xterra
11/08/2017
15,000 check up
Fast, honest, efficient & friendly. What anyone would want but doesn't often find.

Alenia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Chevrolet Chevy Van
11/07/2017
The staff provides excellent customer service authentic.
I had a very bad situation that was rectified very quickly by Matt and his staff. MD has that intangible quality that gives you a little more faith in humans.

KR
Karen R.
Ridge, NY
11/06/2017
Still A Great Place !
Waiting time was excellent and the atmosphere all around continues to be friendly and comfortable. I appreciate the detailed explanations of what they're doing and why .

GD
Gary D.
Chrysler Aspen
11/04/2017
MD Auto connected through AAA ...A+A+A+
Contacted MD again thru AAA. They remembered our last call, came in 1/2 hour, and fixed my truck by 5 pm during a crazy time with lots of guests and a medical emergency. Could not possibly have been better. A few weeks later, repair is solid, and we want to thank MD for their efficiency and excellent work.

AC
Angela C.
Medford, NY
11/01/2017
Honest, reputable, expert service
Matt and his crew are willing to go the extra mile to resolve vehicle problems at fair, honest, pricing. Their expertise rivals that of dealerships.

John M.
Bayport, NY
10/30/2017 Category: Service
John said the workers don't always communicate with each other. When he leaves a message for someone it doesn't always get to that person.

Maureen G.
New York
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Maureen said the workers at the business were very nice and accommodating.

Jim M.
New York
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Jim said the employees were very quick and prompt. They did everything they said they would do.