AA
Alberto A.
Medford, NY
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/30/2017 Category: Service
Alberto said they were good.

SL
Sal L.
Brookhaven, NY
Acura TL
07/29/2017
My first visit to MD Auto service center
My appt. was for eight in the morning. It was to get my brakes done. I w T was very pleased at the way I was treated. It seemed like the shop was well staffed and everyone knew what they were doing.

MT
Mike T.
Buick LeSabre
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Mike said this business was expensive, and the workmanship was good.

GR
Geraldine R.
Kia Soul
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Geraldine said she has known the owner of this business, Matt for a while. They are always courteous, friendly and very professional.

Danny D.
Blue Point, NY
Volvo XC90
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Danny said it was good and he was pleased.

DJ
Donna J.
Mercury Mountaineer
07/13/2017
An Excellent Auto Service Business
My 11 year old Mercury Mountaineer loves MD Auto for the service they provide. Thanks MD, Matt and Staff for great service and professionalism.

AH
Alice H.
Blue Point, NY
Jeep Liberty
07/12/2017
Friendly, fast, efficient, transparent, courteous, helpful
I have used MD four times now. I feel that they are the best car mechanics around.

Marybeth R.
Lindenhurst, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2017
Very happy
My car broke down 20 miles from my usual repair shop and AAA towed it to your shop. I needed a new starter and I was very impressed with how fast you took care of it. I was very happy with the outcome and the price was very reasonable.