Kristine S.
01/31/2019
As always they were quick and fixed everything to keep my Jeep running!

RL
Rich L.
Nissan JUKE
01/28/2019
Honest, and always do a great job!
Great service as always. Thank you guys!:)

JI
Joe I.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Ram 1500
01/27/2019
Top Notch
Top Notch ownership, top notch crew.. all my automotive needs go to MD

Sal M.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
01/24/2019
Thankful
I appreciate how quick u fixed my van. Great service, friendly & on time.
Awesome
Ty

Deric C.
Bellport, NY
01/23/2019
On the spot service
Good customer service a dependable service repair shop and honest

Craig B.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/15/2019
Excellent Shop
MD has been taking care of my 1998 Corvette for many years and I count on their skills to keep my old car reliable and safe. I recommend them highly.

Jim M.
Sayville, NY
01/10/2019
STELLAR CUSTOMER SERVICE
My car died on the side of the road due to a Serpentine belt and my "I can still drive it home" mentality.
It was my first time using AAA and they sent out Joe for a tow from MD Auto who had me laughing at a time I could have been panicked. The original plan was to take it to my local (Sayville) shop, but after speaking with Joe, I felt more than comfortable letting him take the car back to his shop. I am glad that I did - speedy repair that came in under estimate, and phone calls from them letting me know what was going on with the car (needed a part ordered) every step of the way during the Christmas/New Year week! Kudos to you all at MD Auto! I will be scheduling a regular maintenance with you all soon!

Jim Mc

WB
Wilfred B.
Medford, NY
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Bill. He said the staff did a good job.

AK
Allison K.
Toyota Prius c
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Allison said the staff was personable, quick, and accommodating.

Theresa B.
Yaphank, NY
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/04/2019
Fast and curtious
Very satisfied with the service. Will return for future service as needed

Port Jefferson Station, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2019
Friendly knowledgeable service
The guys at MD made me feel welcome as soon as I walked in. Very attentive and friendly.. You get the feeling that they truly care and put your worries to ease. They have my business

GP
Gail P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2019
Very helpfull
very happy with the service. went through triple a & they're always there when I need them!

LP
Lauren P.
Ram 1500
12/31/2018
MD Auto
MD auto was extremely professional, fast and reasonable. I love how clearly everything was explained and posted. No hidden costs and great communication. I will definitely be back.

Jessica B.
Acura TL
12/27/2018
Been here twice and I would recommend MD to anyone who loves great customer service and quality work.

RN
Ruth N.
Blue Point, NY
Nissan Murano
12/22/2018
My First Visit
Everyone was extremely friendly. Appointment was on time and work done was efficient. I recently moved to the area and feel I found my new service center!!