BA
Thorough and professional

Kristy M.
Hyde Park, NY
08/15/2020
We were towed, diagnosed and repaired in two hours. Owner and mechanics stayed past closing to ensure we were making it home out of town the same day. Great service, friendly and helpful mechanics.

Laura M.
Howell, MI
Honda Accord Coupe
Out of Town Nightmare Turns out Fine
We are originally from Patchogue and we're in town on the last day of a week long visit when our battery died. Long story short, the computer had to be replaced and we left the car in Patchogue to get back home. Matt and John were great to work with from start to finish. Matt new how difficult it was to leave the car etc. and he communicated with us multiple times throughout the week. It was an expensive fix but Matt worked with us during such a stressful time. Bottom Line if I was local this would be my new mechanic. Honest, fair pricing and great customer service. Highly Recommend!!!

PB
Patricia B.
Volvo S60
08/15/2020
Not only did Matt give me lift home, my entire experience at M and D was professional and reasonably priced. I truly appreciate having an honest and reliable place to service my vehicle.

Angela B.
08/14/2020
Master mechanics
Love these guys here! They do good work! Family owned and operated and do alot for the community

ZC
Zooey C.
08/14/2020
Great service friendly and professional. Work was solid
See above

Mark H.
Medford, NY
Buick Rendezvous
08/13/2020
Great service.
Great service. Fast and reliable. Price quoted is what you pay no surprises

RF
Ray F.
Shirley, NY
08/13/2020
Excellent Tow and Service
Our car died on a Sinday afternoon while we were traveling. MD Auto was able to tow our car to the shop. The next day they fixed the car and kept us up to date on the repairs. Their texts that the car was complete were great. When we got to the shop, everything was ready to go. Everyone was very friendly from beginning to end.

LE
Lionell E.
Holbrook, NY
08/11/2020
Etwaru
Friendliness and access to where I live.
Clarifying what is wrong and what is to be done on your auto before doing any work.
Up front with costs.

WR
Walda R.
Islip Terrace, NY
Hyundai Accent
08/09/2020
They were very helpful, friendly, and went above and beyond to help me out.
I was very upset, I had to be toed from work and they came very fast and were very kind. Made me feel assured they could get the part I needed and can be fixed before they close. I was very glad they could have it done the same day.

Dale R.
Mastic, NY
08/06/2020
Highly recommended
great customer service and excellent support

DF
Darlene F.
08/05/2020
Auto repair
I am so happy to have found this auto repair shop. They are extremely polite, they communicate about what they found and how it cam be corrected, and are extremely knowledgeable. I also like that they will bring one home and pick one up once the car is ready.

John C.
Middle Island, NY
08/04/2020
Best shop around
If you're in need of automotive service look no further! Hands down the best shop I've been to on the island, if you value quality than you won't be disappointed!

Janelle H.
Westbury, NY
Porsche Macan
08/03/2020
Great people, great service!
The people here are always so professional and friendly. They do great work as well.

KN