BW
Bill W.
Smithtown, NY
Chevrolet Suburban
03/08/2021
The honesty and fairness that MD Auto provides is a reason to return
The service and professionalism that MD Auto provides is exceptional. They diagnosed my problem (collapsed lifter) and although I was not prepared to invest the significant amount of money it would take to perform the repair, they did not charge me (at all). This was a very nice gesture, which I really appreciate. I wouldn't hesitate to refer friends and family to MD Auto for their auto repair needs.

RO
Rhonda O.
Nissan Sentra
03/05/2021
Friendly service
Matt was very friendly and explained everything that they did to my car. For what they did the price was very fair, I’d definitely take my car back there.

Jim L.
Lincoln MKZ
03/05/2021
the professional staff and especially the owner, Matt Discala, I have been using them for automotive repairs for over 40 yerars
I had ablowout on the LIE and they sent a tow truck to pick up the car and bring it to the shop and put a new tire on.

FP
Felix P.
Acura TSX
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Felix said they were great and he uses them all the time

RP
Rona P.
Smithtown, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/02/2021
My car was brought in by AAA and these gentlemen were great! They kept me informed of how the work was progressing, provided pictures of issues they encountered and walked me through all work that was done at the end.

David C.
02/28/2021
Efficient
Very professional- personable-pleasant -

GR
Greg R.
02/27/2021
Beyond professional. Not your typical repair shop.
Service was great.

Jing W.
Centereach, NY
Mercedes-Benz C300
Patient and Resourceful
Open to discussion with customers, resourceful to customer doubts and questions.

AN
Alexa N.
Medford, NY
Nissan Versa
5 star service
Kind, educational, and attentive staff. They provide inspection sticker costumers with a special link page full of everything that was checked, and photos of anything that seems to need attention. Great place! Thank you MD Auto!

Steve S.
Shirley, NY
02/27/2021
fast, friendly and reasonable.
Great all around service.
Completed quickly.

Bellport, NY
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
02/26/2021
Honest and competitive prices
Customer service is off the chart with these guys they're very friendly and personable. I finally found the place where I trust the mechanics thank you for your service.

IA
I A.
Dodge Challenger
Very professional and knowledgeable
Great people, very polite, catered to my needs

CR
Christine R.
Manorville, NY
Honest customer service!
I dropped my car off for an oil change today. I was greeted instantly and politely, and was able to get my oil change done even though I didn't have an appt. An oil change is quick, and I expected nothing more than the bill when I returned, but a technician went through the thorough inspection they performed on my car on a tv screen in the office! Pictures of my car's fluids, examples of what they should look like (I dont know this stuff honestly) along with recommendations and fair honest assessments of the need for each maintenance item. (Some things aren't worth it on an older vehicle, most places just push it as procedure, but they took the time to weed out what's not needed. I got a full assessment texted to me with the recommendations for future work as well as 2 years of road side assistance! I will be back to do the maintenance that has been recommended.

TG

Ken D.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/24/2021
Honesty, professionalism, friendly
Easy read and print out of diagnostics given to help understand the limits ands needs of your vehicle.