SD
Shannon D.
Holtsville, NY
02/12/2021
They are great!
They fixed my car in a very timely manner. I so appreciate them!

Barbara B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Very friendly staff
It was easy to make an appointment and check in was fast. Very friendly and helpful staff

John R.
Port Jefferson, NY
Ford C-Max Energi
Friendly Terrific Service
MD Auto helped me out of a bad situation (LIE pothole destroyed a tire). They came to tow my car very quickly and from the time of arrival were friendly, reassuring and provided great service. They kept me updated on the replacement and were pleasant throughout. They made an unpleasant situation almost enjoyable.

SD
Shannon D.
They are great!
They did an awesome job on my car! The price was good. I so appreciate them.

Bayport, NY
Honda Civic Si
02/08/2021
Best customer service. Great work on vehicle.

VD
Veronica D.
Farmingville, NY
Mercedes-Benz S550
02/06/2021
Honest
Very professional !!!! Love that they explained what they were doing to my car. Also that they showed me that their was other problems that needed to be addressed with my car. Yes I would recommend this business to friends and family. Overall I appreciate the honesty. Thank you 😊

AE
Ashraf E.
02/04/2021
Review
I know owner Matt for almost 13 years ,he and his team are the best with no question, honest, friendly and most important his integrity
Great luck to you my friend
Ash

John C.
Middle Island, NY
02/03/2021
Best automotive repair facility on the island!
Very good shop, very good people and excellent service. Very honest with good pricing and you cannot beat the warranty they provide! I will be taking all of my vehicle's here from now on. Can't recommend this place enough!

SL
Susan L.
Bayport, NY
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/03/2021
Professional team
The team at MD is professional and thorough. Would highly recommend!

MN
Michael N.
Holbrook, NY
01/31/2021
Fairly priced, Honest and Trustworthy Auto Shop
Ive been look for an honest and trustworthy mechanic since I moved to this area 6 years ago. Well, I’ve found one with MD Auto. The staff, led by John, is very polite and respectful from the moment you enter or call the shop. Their work is thorough and their evaluations are honest. They offer recommendations but don’t try to harass you or give you BS to get you into performing other services on the spot. The work they do is well-done and they have excellent warranties on their work. Would recommend to all.

MO
Mike O.
Dodge Dart
01/30/2021
Routine maintenance
My car needed an inspection and oil change as well a headlight replaced. As always service quick and efficient. Have to get a few other things done and will definately be making an appt with MD Auto. Would highly recommend them. They are honest, reliable and efficient.

James D.

Camdergaye L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/29/2021
Camder
Awesome Staff. Owner Matt is just amazing. Efficient service, complete safety check on vehicle.

IB
Ifetayo B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/27/2021
Tech Savvy, Professional and Knowledgeable
The service and professionalism was top-notch, hands down. Extremely friendly staff! This alone is why I would return and recommend others. I only gave 4 stars because it was costly for me and my rugs are still damp (the reason my vehicle was serviced). I was hoping they would have been dried completely, so I now have to go dry my rugs elsewhere. I was wondering if the water issue was resolved since my rugs are still damp. Great company, great people.

Carmela S.
Kia Rio
01/26/2021
Good experience
Courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable auto repair shop. Only down side is additional funds required for using debit card.