TC
Tyesha C.
Ronkonkoma, NY
06/11/2019
Amazing customer service!
Everyone at MD Auto are amazing! My experience was phenomenal! They do the job right and they have you out at the time you need the job done! I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone! I'm very sad that I'm moving out of state but I promise to come back to get more work done on my car!!!! Love them!!

GD
Gary D.
Chrysler Aspen
06/10/2019
Saturday check engine light on
We took the car to MD just to run the diagnostic test; instead they drove my husband home and repaired the car, all unscheduled on a Saturday. MD rules!

Lauren S.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
06/10/2019
Performed NY State Inspection on short notice
Chris was willing to give me a same day appointment for a New York State Inspection on a Saturday. He and Kurt are exceptionally helpful and advised me of services they recommend I have done in the near future without pressuring me to authorize them to perform those services right then and there.

EC
Erin C.
Medford, NY
Mitsubishi Lancer
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Erin said the employees were super friendly. They provided amazing service. The work was nice.

Richie S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/03/2019
The staff at MD are very friendly and accommodating . They are competent and knowledgeable as well as honest . Highly recommend them

Jason C.
New York
Nissan Murano
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the employees were friendly. They were courteous. They provided thorough service.

HH
Harry H.
05/25/2019
Appreciated the call from Matt early evening to confirm I was ok. Also appreciate fixing the flat first thing in the morning.

LH
Luana H.
05/24/2019
Honest and Reliable
MD auto serviced my car issues with diligence. Chris one of the staff mechanics explained in detail exactly what was happening with the car. He went beyond to help out with more. Very respectful and courteous staff. Thank you Chris and staff.

LH
Luana H.
05/24/2019
Car repairs
Staff is honest and explains in detail what the problem(s) is/are with your automobile. Chris one of the staff mechanics is excellent! Went up and beyond for me today due to my car issues. Thank you MD auto! Would definitely recommend to friends and family members.

GB
Grace B.
Bayport, NY
Oldsmobile Bravada
05/23/2019
Honest and thorough
Nobody ever wants to take their car in for service, but I have to say the people here are first-rate.
Not only are they welcoming and friendly, but Matt and his crew are top-notch professionals
I highly recommend them to anyone looking for good, honest mechanics.

MO
Mike O.
Mastic, NY
Dodge Dart
05/21/2019
Trusting mechanics
As always they were honest and helpful. Only sold me what I needed and made the recommendations of services I would need to keep my car running smoothly.

MO
Mike O.
Mastic, NY
Dodge Dart
05/21/2019
Honest and reliable
Been a customer for over 15 years. Always honest with quotes and timeframe. Would highly recommend for your auto repairs.

RV
Rich V.
Buick Century
05/20/2019
Most personable auto shop by far
Customer friendly and transparent. They had pictures and explainatons of everything they diagnosed and fixed everything quickly.

Mike C.
Mattituck, NY
Mazda CX-5
05/16/2019
Expert service
Great experience. Professional service. Car was finished as expected. All work was done well. I have been using this service center for many years now and will continue. I recommend this business highly.

Joe B.
Bayport, NY
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Joe said his vehicle went in for a simple inspection and they ended keeping his vehicle half the day, just to tell him his vehicle has repairs that need to be done before the inspection. For an inspection they charged him a $750.