Mike H.
Selden, NY
12/11/2020
Great service knowledgeable staff fair prices

Amy S.
Bayport, NY
GMC Canyon
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Amy said they are accommodating. They go the extra mile. They are trustworthy. She just thinks that they are fantastic. They go out of their way to help everybody.

EL
Elayne L.
12/10/2020
Courtesy, professionalism, and expertise
I would definitely send my family and friends to MD auto repair, the staff is the best, and the service is excellent. You will absolutely be pleased that you chose to take your vehicle to MD auto repair, and the tow drivers are superb as well, I am pleased that my car was towed there for repair.

SJ
Suzanne J.
Holbrook, NY
Kia Sorento
12/10/2020
Great Service!
So impressed! The staff was super friendly and very knowledgable! From Joe, the tow truck driver, to Matt & John. They kept in contact with me throughout the day to let me know in detail what was wrong with my car. I recommend MD Auto Complete Service Center highly!!

FM
Florence M.
Ronkonkoma, NY
12/06/2020
Friendly, Knowledgeable
Speedy repairs. Only wish they could give discounts to seniors on fixed income. But.....business is business.

TC
Toni Ann C.
East Islip, NY
12/05/2020
My daughter called AAA today for tow service and MD auto was dispatched. They showed up to the parking lot and abruptly left. No communication as to why. They did not contact my daughter or AAA so no one knew she was still stranded and waiting for help. I have no idea why AAA would contract with an unprofessional company such as this. I had to call a AAA supervisor to get any answers. Apparently they left due to a “police call” with no further communication. After two hours in the nor’easter her car was finally picked up. Extremely frustrating! Not to mention as a parent how worrisome this was for me during a pandemic situation. Not a company I would recommend. Following up with AAA regarding who they contract with since it’s a service that is costly.

TN
Tina N.
Farmingdale, NY
Kia Sportage
Tina Norbut
Amazing service! My car battery died and they stayed open to replace it. Wonderful staff!

SD
Savannah D.
Jeep Cherokee
12/04/2020
MD Auto is one of the best mechanics I've been to
MD Auto is one of the best mechanics I've been to. Everyone there is so nice and courteous, even over the phone too. They take such great care of my car, let me know what I should do and don't have to do, and pretty much know me by now with all the work I've needed done to my Jeep. Definitely recommend MD Auto to anyone with car troubles, if you want the best service!

NH
Nick H.
New York, NY
Toyota Matrix
Excellent service, fair price
My car would not start, AAA towed it to MD Auto Complete Service Center Inc. I arrived 30 minutes before closing. The mechanic was kind enough to diagnosis, and discovered that I needed a new alternator. The salesman quoted me a very reasonable price, and the work was done in a half hour. I was very impressed as to how everyone went out of their way to help me right away. My brother owns an auto shop out of state, he agrees that the price was legit. Highly recommended!

TR
Tom R.
Jeep Liberty
12/04/2020
These guys are going to try and pad you bill
Watch your wallet. There so called free inspection is just their way to add on services at ridiculous prices. When I said no, they tried to get my daughter to say yes. Stay Away!
Matt D. from MD Auto Complete Service Center Inc. responded on 12/04/2020

Good morning Tom,

Thank you for taking your time to speak with me, I'm sorry we couldn't work things out. I was trying to explain to you that we go over our courtesy inspections with every individual that comes down to take delivery of the vehicle as it is our job to ensure whoever is operating the motor vehicle knows it's current condition. For example, if a vehicle had an issue where the wheel was ready to fall off and we did not advise the receiver and something happened we would be held liable. This is why we do this with every customer everytime, we did not ask your daughter to buy anything we were simply going over the vehicle's current state of health. I'm sorry to hear we won't be doing buisness in the future, we do value every customer and this is why we reached out to you twice to try and recitfy the situation. There will be no more contact from us, I hope you enjoy your holiday season and stay safe.

Best,

John Chancellor
MD Auto Complete Service Center Inc.

PM
Pat M.
Toyota Avalon
12/02/2020
5 Stars
Local, been in business over 40 years and has maintained a good reputation.

Selden, NY
12/01/2020
Great service from staff.
Great service and detailed report to the customer on the car before anything is done.

JE
Jerry E.
12/01/2020
Helpful and Responsive
Wonderful service center. John is extremely helpful and a pleasure with which to work.

PF
Patrick F.
New York, NY
11/30/2020
Very Professional
John was great, and he kept me informed every step of the way, and let me know step-by-step what they were doing. Very professional very courteous I highly recommend them to anyone looking for auto repair.

FS
Frances S.
11/28/2020
Inspection
Brought both cars in for an inspection. Walked through inspection. Very thorough and always friendly.