AD
Anthony D.
Cadillac DeVille
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said he was happy with what the staff did.

NS
Nick S.
03/29/2018
Impressively detailed.
The guys over at M&D we’re prompt, detailed, and weren’t pushy. They e gained a customer here.

Ragip C.
Shirley, NY
03/22/2018
Long wait.very long
Long wait .very very long

AL
Al L.
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Al said he has known the business for a long time, and it provided good service.

TT
Tashiva T.
Bellport, NY
Nissan Murano
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Tashiva said the service was not good. He said they mis-diagnosed his vehicle and it ended up costing him $250.

LT
Linn T.
Deer Park, NY
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Linn said the staff was very prompt, efficient and gracious.

John R.
03/17/2018
service
Matt and staff are great when your car is fix you get a confidence to drive with no cocern....

CP
Carmen P.
Mineola, NY
Land Rover LR2
03/15/2018
Quick, courteous and Professional
I got a flat tire while visiting Centerreach, Suffolk County on a Saturday afternoon and they were open later than other nearby auto shops. When I arrived, I was greeted by a very professional young man who quickly took my information. They gave me choices of tires, explained the differences, and promptly replaced it. The waiting room is clean, with a television and a rest room. They even offered us donuts. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone in the area.

EL
Evelyn L.
Shirley, NY
Suzuki XL-7
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Evelyn said she was very satisfied with the work at the business and she had no complaints.

PF
Phyllis F.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Phyllis said they did a very good job.

Jose H.
Bellport, NY
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Jose said they are great people.

Megan B.
West Babylon, NY
Nissan Sentra
03/14/2018
The quick and efficient customer service
I came here last minute and was going to leave my car here while I went to work. Instead, my car was inspected and ready to go in less than 30 minutes from when I arrived.

Jerry A.
03/14/2018
I called in at the last minute for an oil change and NYS inspection and Matt said come on down. I was in and out in a relatively short time. Chris provided much conversation to help pass the time and thanks to him as well as Matt’s service for some problem solving I needed. Great job all around guys!!

NL
Nicholas L.
Medford, NY
Jeep Liberty
03/14/2018
Honest, knowledgeable, and caring. Great workmanship!
I would recommend MD AUTO to my friends and family. Thank you

NR
Natalie R.
03/13/2018
I was worried, but they did a great job.
I went out to start my car one day and it started, however when I went to move the gear shift it wouldn't budge. I called triple A and they were affiliated with MD so I had it towed there. I was worried bc I've had a lot of bad auto services in the past and people trying to rip me off. MD found the problem and fixed it pretty promptly. They didn't do any work without my consent. I will definitely be using them in the near future for car maintenance 😊

CF
Cameron F.
Bayport, NY
Mercedes-Benz E300
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Cameron said the business is affordable and provides good service.

FG
Fred G.
Honda Civic Si
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Fred said the service was ok and everything with his visit was good.

WC
Willy C.
Medford, NY
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Willy said the business got the job done.

Danny D.
Blue Point, NY
Volvo XC90
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Danny said the service was good.

BE
Bob E.
Dodge Stratus
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Bob said he does a very good job and does right by him, so he really likes him.