Joe B.
Bayport, NY
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Joe said his vehicle went in for a simple inspection and they ended keeping his vehicle half the day, just to tell him his vehicle has repairs that need to be done before the inspection. For an inspection they charged him a $750.

AE
Adrian E.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Adrian said she went to this business for an inspection, and they got her in and out.

John M.
Bellport, NY
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
05/14/2019
Exceptional service. Real professionals are working here.
I have been to many other places to fix and maintain my Vehicles both work and personal. Finally I have the Peace of Mind knowing that when I take my vehicles in for repair, inspection or just basic maintenance I am getting 5 star work done. Knowing that it is being cared for and thoroughly inspected every time I bring it to MD Auto. The professionals here are hands-down the best I have ever encountered in all of my years. Thank you MD Auto for all of your great work and professionalism. You have a customer for life!!!!

ED
Eileen D.
Bayport, NY
05/11/2019
Love MD Auto
The staff is always polite and courteous when you are there. When things come up they always find a way to squeeze you into the schedule that day.
In addition to being nice people they are highly skilled and knowledgeable mechanics who can fix anything!!
I also love the texts that remind me when my appointments are as well as when the next service is due.

Dominick M.
Blue Point, NY
Ford C-Max Energi
05/10/2019
Knowledgeable and Honest
I’ve been going there for over ten years. A repair shop you can trust.

Shirley, NY
GMC Acadia
Honestly
So far best spot to goto n things get done the right way. Little pricey but they do there job n let u know wats really good with ur vehicle.

Selden, NY
Fast and professional!!
Could not be more happy

Selden, NY
Jeep Liberty
FANTASTIC!!!!
Chris was professional and courteous

AH

Robert O.
Miller Place, NY
05/03/2019
Very knowledgeable
Greeted by Chris and he couldn’t be more helpful. Very pleasant experience!

MK
Maureen K.
04/28/2019
They spent way more time than I would've expected looking for a leak in my car. Matt and his crew are very friendly, courteous, and do not suggest or perform any more work than necessary.

Westbury, NY
04/26/2019
Great service as always
Love bringing my jeep here to these guys. They are always so nice, and do great work. They are fair in their pricing, and generally just great to work with.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/18/2019
Another fine visit
As usual, everything was fine.

VV
Victor V.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Victor said the staff provided quality service.

Sayville, NY
Jeep Liberty
04/16/2019
Great experience
Never had a mechanic give me such a thorough explanation of my vehicle and what could use work on it. Fair prices, and I feel confident I'd get the best honest treatment everytime.

Really a great shop I'm sorry I didnt use much earlier, but I gotta say the extensive information with photos explaining everything that may need work down the road is such a fantastic tool that should make all customers comfortable with getting the right work done.

Matt the owner is a big supporter of Veterans, surrounding himself with them in his shop. Great to see my fellow veterans serving their community once again. Thank you.