02/19/2020
M&D has been my go to mechanic years
I've been working with them for a long time now

02/19/2020
M&D has been my go to mechanic years
Brought my car in for inspection. M&D claimed that I had 3 metal shards hanging out of my driver side tire. I didn't see what they saw so i took my car to Family Tire to get it looked at. Family Tire took a look at the tire in question and said that my tire still has plenty of tread left and see nothing wrong. I got my car inspected for just $37.00.
Matt D. from MD Auto Complete Service Center Inc. responded on 03/03/2020

Hello . Please call the shop at 6317587171 option 1 I would like to hear from you and remedy any issue you may have. We can also show you the tire in question what damage we are describing. Thank you . Matt

Matthew DiScalo
MD Auto Complete Service Center Inc

JE
Jerry E.
12/01/2020
Helpful and Responsive
Wonderful service center. John is extremely helpful and a pleasure with which to work.

PF
Patrick F.
New York, NY
11/30/2020
Very Professional
John was great, and he kept me informed every step of the way, and let me know step-by-step what they were doing. Very professional very courteous I highly recommend them to anyone looking for auto repair.

FS
Frances S.
11/28/2020
Inspection
Brought both cars in for an inspection. Walked through inspection. Very thorough and always friendly.

MJ
Mark J.
Brookhaven, NY
Chevrolet Pickup
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Mark said the guys are great. Matt, Dave, all are good guys. He loves Matt.

HH
Harry H.
11/24/2020
Toyota Camry 95,000 mile service appointment
John was most helpful. John reached out throughout the day. Explained in detail the condition of my Camry and ((much to my surprise ) did not find any issue with my car.

The shop, historically, has done a terrific job explaining the specifics of the car and where the problem areas are or may be an issue in the near future.

SZ
Nice people great service

AH
Ami H.
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Ami said the business always does a good job and she would recommend them.

James D.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/17/2020 Category: Service
James said everything was fine. They do good work.

Catherine M.
11/16/2020
Dependable
This is the second time I have had my car serviced at
MD Auto Complete Service Center.
I was pleased with their service both times. I’m happy to have a neighborhood business to have my car serviced.

NK
Neter K.
Hampton Bays, NY
Nissan Murano
11/15/2020
Very professional
My experience was fast and reliable
I always appreciate good quality service.

Jennifer S.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/11/2020
Spectacular Service
I describe MD Auto as my “friendly, neighborhood auto mechanic”. These guys are incredibly polite, professional, and trustworthy. They continue to impress me every time they service my car. Most people leave their auto mechanic shaking their fists and wondering how badly they got scammed. Every time I have left MD Auto I feel uplifted and relieved knowing that my car was in good hands and received high quality work. After getting my car serviced twice by MD Auto, I know I have found the only auto mechanic I will ever use so long as I live in Patchogue. Thank you MD Auto for the great experiences!

DF
Darlene F.
11/10/2020
I am pleased with the service that is provided and it's close to home.

John S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/10/2020
Truck is running again
Thanks to the guys at MD my truck is purring like a kitten again. Or should I say a big cat ( in this case a cheetah, since it is a sport truck ).

Tyler M.
Selden, NY
11/08/2020
Great place
My car broke down on the highway. Was out of luck and called triple A to get towed to a random auto shop. Luckily I got towed by, and to MD in Patchogue. great customer service. They use an app that you can see the issues they find in your car with photos they have taken. Very trustworthy.