02/19/2020
M&D has been my go to mechanic years
I've been working with them for a long time now

02/19/2020
M&D has been my go to mechanic years
Brought my car in for inspection. M&D claimed that I had 3 metal shards hanging out of my driver side tire. I didn't see what they saw so i took my car to Family Tire to get it looked at. Family Tire took a look at the tire in question and said that my tire still has plenty of tread left and see nothing wrong. I got my car inspected for just $37.00.
Matt D. from MD Auto Complete Service Center Inc. responded on 03/03/2020

Hello . Please call the shop at 6317587171 option 1 I would like to hear from you and remedy any issue you may have. We can also show you the tire in question what damage we are describing. Thank you . Matt

Matthew DiScalo
MD Auto Complete Service Center Inc

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/04/2020
Staff is very friendly and explained everything about the condition of my car very detailed.
Efficient and friendly service

MO
Mike O.
Mastic, NY
Dodge Dart
07/03/2020
Recommend MD Auto
Always ready to help and give you options. Been going to MD for 18 years or so. It’s important to have a mechanic you trust.

SA
Sabrina A.
Medford, NY
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/03/2020
Super pleasant and easy to talk to
Had a very abrupt issue with my car which required a tow and repair work. From the tow truck operator to both others I spoke with over the phone, things moved quickly and efficiently. They gave me detailed explanations and showed me visually everything they spoke about, which gave me peace of mind. No complaints here.

Atiba S.
Farmingville, NY
Ford Expedition EL
Great communication.
Great reports and communication.

AH
Adrian H.
Huntington, NY
Mazda CX-9
Great!!!
Amazing customer service and great experience

JI
Joe I.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Ram 1500
Top Notch
Always top notch service at MD, Matt and the crew are the best at what they do! Highly recommended!!

KT
Kathy T.
INFINITI QX60
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Kathy said they communicated well and kept her updated.

WF
William F.
Riverhead, NY
06/27/2020
2014 Town and Country Town Car, starter replaced
When we walked into the office, we were met by two friendly gentlemen: Matt and John. When we explained that we were from out of town and needed to be at a conference within a few hours, they told us that they would work on our car immediately. It was ready in 2 hours.

Others that we had called said they were booked for two to three weeks. This was a great blessing. We were able to get to our conference on time!

Thank you again.

Danny C.
Central Islip, NY
06/23/2020
Great first visit
For my first visit MD auto was very satisfactory, John asked all the right questions and showed me all my options in a very friendly manner . We felt very comfortable and pleased with his help and the results
Thanks

CJ B.
Flushing, NY
06/22/2020
MD Auto repair performed a pre-purchase used car inspection for me and handled themselves as the highest of professionals. In terms of customer service, they were courteous and responsive on the phone, kept to their schedule, and followed up with appointments. Specifically as an auto repair business, they provided a detailed report of the vehicle's issues accompanied by photos, and, took the time to explain everything to me by phone. I don't think I've ever dealt with such a well run and professional business, regardless of the trade.

Jeny G.
06/22/2020
Efficient friendly and honest service.
Had my car towed in Friday night, I was promptly contacted the next morning Was told what I needed to get done and what was recommended ....,my car was ready when I needed it. Thank you.

Holbrook, NY
Fast, Polite, Reliable Service
Had my car towed there for a flat tire Around 3:30. Guy at the desk was incredibly friendly. Place closed at 6 but they promised to get it done that day and they did. Good experience on an annoying day.

Mike R.
Jeep Renegade
06/21/2020
Great relationships with customers.
I am always greeted well and by my name every time I come into the store. All the workers spend great time in discussing the issues at hand with my vehicle and answer all questions with care.

Joe C.
Central Islip, NY
Kia Sedona
06/19/2020
Close to home, excellent service!
Car died on highway; towed to shop; told car repair could be done that day; repair done in timely fashion; scheduled another repair another day. Satisfied by service and cost.
Joe C.