KA
Kathy A.
02/18/2020
Excellent service and trustworthy !
I have been going to MD auto for a couple of years and always have had great experiences. They are very friendly and knowledgeable in repairing all my family’s cars.
Kathy A

MA
Mohammad A.
Nissan Murano
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Mohammad said this business was good and he will be going back in a few weeks to have his muffler changed.

Morris Plains, NJ
02/13/2020
It's gotta be the (shoes) wheels
My Wrangler needed new tires and I wanted to upgrade the wheels. Ryan & Stephanie helped me select and order the perfect combination. The Team did a great job installing everything and their service was professional and friendly as always.

Love the new look and ride. THANK YOU!

Lisa M.
02/12/2020
Always a Pleasure
Got an oil change - always a good experience.

EC
Elizabeth C.
New Jersey
GMC Yukon
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Elizabeth said they were very courteous and customer oriented. She appreciated that they explained what the problem was and what needed to be done with a quote. She said they fixed the problem and also alerted her to other issues and gave her an estimate.

Rajon S.
New Jersey
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Rajon said the business is family oriented and quite welcoming. The technicians did a good job.

DJ
Dom J.
Buick LeSabre
02/09/2020
Great job again, as always
As they have every time, they took Excellent care of my Buick LeSabre and returned it to me in a very timely manner. My car's problem was more unusual than had been the cases other times. There was a problem in the Electrical System. But Ryan found it and took care of it. Kudos to him!

MD Auto was recommended to me by a friend years ago, and I have been very happy with their Service Every Time.

02/04/2020
Awesome service!
Been going to MD Auto for probably 10 years. They have ALWAYS treated me like family from the very first day. Their prices are very fair. Car was finished when promised. Will not go anywhere else!

Dave B.
Chevrolet Aveo
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Dave said the experience at the business was easy, good, quick work with good prices. He said everyone there is nice and he does recommend them.

CK
Cecilia K.
02/01/2020
Excellent Work
Had my car given a check over. I had issues with the tire lights. These guy were thorough and explained the issues with my car and gave me cost effective solutions.
This is the second time I have used MD Auto Repair, the guys are friendly and their turnaround on repairs are quick.
I am a loyal customer and will always refer friends and family to them.

Tina B.
Towaco, NJ
Lexus NX
01/30/2020
Mike and his crew are great! They have always been very accommodating and very fair with the assessment of our vehicles. Always leave knowing my car is in good hands.

HE
Harold E.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/29/2020
My old truck
I have a 17 year old truck and these guys keep it working hard for me. I have nothing but praise for them.

CF
Chris F.
Kia Sedona
01/17/2020
MD Auto Repair..the best!
I can go on all day about how wonderful Mike from MD has been to me. All I can say he's the best mechanic and even nicer person. You would do yourself a disservice if you didn't use him.

mike s.
Volvo S80
01/13/2020
Good Experience
I am a new customer and was very satisfied with the initial scheduling, the work done, communication during, and the price was fair. Very positive experience on all levels.

KL
Karen L.
Pine Brook, NJ
01/09/2020
Excellent work!
MD Auto does great work. Easy to schedule appointment. Prompt service. Nice people!