Jordan B.
Maitland, FL
03/27/2018
Great service and customer service.
I recently had over $3,000 of work done between motor mounts, spark plugs and a new transmission, and Mechanic CB did it all for me and even helped me finance because I didn’t have all the money at once. I’ve been coming here for a year now, and I realize we are not just customers to them we are family and there’s no better feeling than knowing your mechanic has your back! Thank you Carlos and all the guys down there I appreciate you and will only come back to you guys!

Ryan S.
02/02/2018
Best Mechanics In The City
Carlos and his team are the most trustworthy and reliable mechanics in Orlando. They have great prices, have great customer service, and do the greatest work. Carlos really takes his time clarifying any problems with your car and let's you know what will be a necessity and what won't, unlike other mechanics. I've had two cars fixed by him so far and I still have no complaints on the cost and quality of their work. Please check them out if you want to feel at ease on the worth of fixing your car for a change!

R. Den S.
02/01/2018
The best shop I’ve found in 43 years here!
Technical competence and overall professionalism
from Carlos and each of his technicians is exceptional. After 43 years in Winter Park, I finally found a shop with the honesty and integrity I can count on.. Final bill was $200.00 less than estimate because an ordered replacement part was not needed to complete the repair.
Carlos B., Owner from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/16/2018

We are really happy and pleased for your great review .Be sure that our work is going to be the best for you and all our customers.
Thanks again.

WD
William D.
01/29/2018
Great Mechanic Shop
Mechanic on Duty and it’s owner Carlos Bracamonte have been, by far, the most honest and reasonably priced auto mechanic shop in Orlando.

I have taken my car there for a year now and had my AC serviced, parts replaced and installed, oil changes, etc. I own a 1989 Lincoln Town Car and due to its age, many things happen. I trust Carlos and his staff to repair my car and when it comes time to pay, I still leave smiling. Very fair and very reasonably priced.

For these reasons, I recommend Mechanic on Duty to anyone who needs any type of auto repairs, especially if your looking for honest and upfront answers. They also provide warranty on their work, which provides me peace of mind when leaving their shop.
Carlos B., Owner from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/16/2018

Thanks for the time to review us William. We are happy to know that our customers are satisfied with our job because be reasonable and honest is our way to do our job.

Michael M.
01/16/2018
Excellent service with a great attitude
Mechanic on duty is a great place to have your car serviced. It is a warm friendly atmosphere where the customer is appreciated and the work is done correctly and warrantied.
Carlos B., Owner from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/15/2018

We appreciate your words and time to review us. We are proud on our customer service and always looking forward to be better. A good warranty always give peace of mind . Thanks again Michael.

Chris S.
01/12/2018
Carlos and his team are great and always perform great service. He is very friendly and cares a lot about his customers. Go to him with any car problem you may have and you will understand why he has one of the highest rated shops in the area
Carlos B., Owner from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/02/2018

Thanks Chris for the review and the time to do it. We always try to be the best in our job and in keep our customes happy and satified with the work we do.

JV
Joey V.
Winter Park, FL
01/11/2018
Great service and good prices!
I have been taking my car to this establishment for a few years now and I cannot complain. Honesty and great service.
Carlos B., Owner from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/15/2018

Thanks Joey for your comment and the time to do it. We work really hard to offer the best service to our customers and with honesry.

Maria B.
01/10/2018
Great and affordable
Carlos and his team did an amazing job. Affordable.
Carlos B., Owner from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/02/2018

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service and work.
Thanks Maria for your review.

Melody B.
Winter Garden, FL
08/04/2017
Carlos is a warm, compassionate, honest technician. I felt immediate trust dealing with him. He took the time to explain in detail his services and charges. He repaired my smart car in timely manner. most shops are afraid to touch a Smart car. He was a lot more economical than using a dealer. It was refreshing to deal with an auto repair shop without the feeling that someone is trying to rip you off. Also he picks up the the phone any time you call and never leaves you hanging in terms of communication. Carlos has an intuitive 6th sense when it comes to cars. After one test drive he predicted exactly what the problem ended up being. I will use him in the future for all my major repairs and highly recommend him to anyone reading this review.

Johnny F.
06/09/2017
"SATISFIED CUSTOMER"
Great customer service. Timely work, No delays. Honest and very helpful. Understood the situation and offered advice. Real interest in getting the job done correctly.
Carlos B., Owner from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 07/05/2017

It's great to hear that our work pleased you. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and to do a good job always. We appreciate the time and the kind words Johnny. Thanks

Andrew S.
01/13/2017
Great work and so friendly!
Respectful and honest work. Carlos and his team do awesome work!
Carlos B., Owner from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/02/2017

It's great to hear from you Andrew and Thank you for taking the time to review us. Customer satisfaction with respect and honesty is our number one priority.

HC
Hector C.
01/12/2017
Great overall!!
Carlos is the best
Carlos B., Owner from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/02/2017

Thanks again for your words Hector and we always work to be the best in our job.

Juan Pablo F.
01/12/2017
Great Customer Service/Fast and efficient work.
Any time I have a problem with my car I automatically take it to Carlos at Mechanic on Duty CB. Him and his team make it really easy for you to understand what is wrong with your car and the best ways to fix it always at a fair price. Highly recommend.
Carlos B., Owner from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/02/2017

Our goal is the customer satisfaction and we take the time to let our customers understand the work we do . Thank you Juan Pablo for taking the time to review us.

WL
Wilmer L.
01/05/2017
Excelente atencion
Excelete servicio 100 % recomendado
Carlos B., Owner from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/02/2017

Gracias Wilmer por esas palabras de apoyo y siempre dando el 100% por nuestros clientes.

Jeff H.
01/05/2017
Honest evaluation and good reviews, I was impressed
Carlos and his team had a challenge ahead of them when I took in my Jeep TJ Wrangler. He assessed the problems, gave me a full estimate breakdown in email (with photos), and did the work quickly. His true honesty sold me, and his crew's work carried through on his promises. Great old-school mechanic shop not afraid to fix the difficult stuff!
Carlos B., Owner from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/02/2017

Honesty and hard work is part of my believes and our staff always . Thanks Jeff for these kind words .