Chris S.
01/12/2018
Carlos and his team are great and always perform great service. He is very friendly and cares a lot about his customers. Go to him with any car problem you may have and you will understand why he has one of the highest rated shops in the area
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/02/2018

Thanks Chris for the review and the time to do it. We always try to be the best in our job and in keep our customes happy and satified with the work we do.

JV
Joey V.
Winter Park, FL
01/11/2018
Great service and good prices!
I have been taking my car to this establishment for a few years now and I cannot complain. Honesty and great service.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/15/2018

Thanks Joey for your comment and the time to do it. We work really hard to offer the best service to our customers and with honesry.

Maria B.
01/10/2018
Great and affordable
Carlos and his team did an amazing job. Affordable.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/02/2018

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service and work.
Thanks Maria for your review.

Melody B.
Winter Garden, FL
08/04/2017
Carlos is a warm, compassionate, honest technician. I felt immediate trust dealing with him. He took the time to explain in detail his services and charges. He repaired my smart car in timely manner. most shops are afraid to touch a Smart car. He was a lot more economical than using a dealer. It was refreshing to deal with an auto repair shop without the feeling that someone is trying to rip you off. Also he picks up the the phone any time you call and never leaves you hanging in terms of communication. Carlos has an intuitive 6th sense when it comes to cars. After one test drive he predicted exactly what the problem ended up being. I will use him in the future for all my major repairs and highly recommend him to anyone reading this review.

Johnny F.
06/09/2017
"SATISFIED CUSTOMER"
Great customer service. Timely work, No delays. Honest and very helpful. Understood the situation and offered advice. Real interest in getting the job done correctly.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 07/05/2017

It's great to hear that our work pleased you. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and to do a good job always. We appreciate the time and the kind words Johnny. Thanks

Andrew S.
01/13/2017
Great work and so friendly!
Respectful and honest work. Carlos and his team do awesome work!
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/02/2017

It's great to hear from you Andrew and Thank you for taking the time to review us. Customer satisfaction with respect and honesty is our number one priority.

HC
Hector C.
01/12/2017
Great overall!!
Carlos is the best
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/02/2017

Thanks again for your words Hector and we always work to be the best in our job.

Juan Pablo F.
01/12/2017
Great Customer Service/Fast and efficient work.
Any time I have a problem with my car I automatically take it to Carlos at Mechanic on Duty CB. Him and his team make it really easy for you to understand what is wrong with your car and the best ways to fix it always at a fair price. Highly recommend.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/02/2017

Our goal is the customer satisfaction and we take the time to let our customers understand the work we do . Thank you Juan Pablo for taking the time to review us.

WL
Wilmer L.
Excelente atencion
Excelete servicio 100 % recomendado
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/02/2017

Gracias Wilmer por esas palabras de apoyo y siempre dando el 100% por nuestros clientes.

Jeff H.
01/05/2017
Honest evaluation and good reviews, I was impressed
Carlos and his team had a challenge ahead of them when I took in my Jeep TJ Wrangler. He assessed the problems, gave me a full estimate breakdown in email (with photos), and did the work quickly. His true honesty sold me, and his crew's work carried through on his promises. Great old-school mechanic shop not afraid to fix the difficult stuff!
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/02/2017

Honesty and hard work is part of my believes and our staff always . Thanks Jeff for these kind words .

EC
Ervin C.
Attention to detail
Carlos is the consummate professional. He is attentive to the customer, accountable and does excellent repairs.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/03/2017

It's great to hear from you Ervin and Thank you for taking the time to review us. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority always .

Michael M.
01/05/2017
Carlos treats my car like his own. He always wants to ensure the car is safe on the road.
Carlos always gives my car a road test and looks for potential problems. He points out things that should be done now and also things that can wait. He does great work and has good customer service.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/03/2017

It's always important to road test the car because is the best way to find and point out any problem with it. We are here to give our customers a good service . Thanks Michael for your time reviewing us and those kind words .

Jeff A.
01/05/2017
Truly, An Honest Mechanic.
I was so happy to find Mechanic on Duty. From the moment my car arrived in their shop Carlos was very detailed in the inspection of the vehicle. He provided me information along with detailed pictures showing ares of concern and prioritizing needed repairs. He was extremely helpful and you could tell that it was his mission to not only fix your car, but to make sure you came back next time you had a problem. His customer service is above excellent and I would give his shop 6 stars. Most repairs have a 2 year nationwide warranty and that is just part of the deal. Definitely a gem in the mechanic world!! Thanks, Carlos
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/03/2017

Jeff Thanks for your review, we look forward to helping you keep your vehicle in top shape and see you along the way.

ER
Enrique R.
10/20/2016 Category: Service
Enrique said he has been very impressed with everything this business has done for him over the years,

Dolores R.
10/20/2016 Category: Service
Dolores said they provided excellent service, communication and a fair price.

GD
Grizzele D.
10/20/2016 Category: Service
Grizzele said she had good service.

EW
Elizabeth W.
09/23/2016 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the business is super-helpful and they were good about explaining all the work they were going to do on her vehicle. They also gave her a list of work she should focus on in the following year, without pressuring her to spend money right away.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 10/15/2016

Thanks Elizabeth for the nice words!

Michael M.
09/23/2016 Category: Service
Michael said he has gone to this business a number of times and they have always been excellent. The customer service, work, staff and prices are good. He prefers them and would not got to another business, unless they are closed.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 10/15/2016

It was really a pleasure doing business with you! Thank you for choosing us!

JV
Joey V.
09/22/2016 Category: Service
Joey said the service was really good.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 10/15/2016

Thanks a lot for choosing our service. Our staff will provide you the best customer service you only deserve.

Julio R.
09/21/2016
Excellent customer service!
Excellent customer service. Good job Carlos!
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 10/15/2016

It has been our pleasure to serve you