Latest Review about 1 month ago

CF
Carolyn F.
08/01/2016
Simply A+ Service
Everything I loved about my experience here: fast service, great communication, awesome warranty on work completed, professional and friendly customer service, fair pricing, was shown parts, services needed were explained to me and broken down using computer diagram (Fuel line problem). I'm coming back the next time my car gives me any kind of trouble.

The only suggestion I'd give them is to put some sort of sign out front of the building they're in letting customer's know the place is in the back. It wasn't difficult to find the place using GPS and driving around a little bit, but some sort of sign in the front would have made it easier. I hope I don't have to go back any time soon, but I at least know when I need service again, I will have a reliable mechanic I can go to for it. :)

Debbie R.
07/30/2016
Excellent service, fair pricing, goes ubove and beyond!
Very pleased by the service provided. Will be back in the future!!

Rochelle R.
07/27/2016
Awesome Job, Great Value!
I spent the summer with no air in my car, and until I found Mechanic On Duty CB it was far too expensive for me to fix right away. Not only did they receive the part in a day and replace it within 24 hours, they offered a price about $100 dollars cheaper than any other estimate I received. I would suggest them go all of your car repair needs!

JJ
Jami J.
Wow, just wow.
Best service I've ever recieved.

Rick M.
07/22/2016
Honest sevice at fair price
Took car in for exhaust work. Carlos actually took me in back to show me what needed to be fixed. I really appreciated this so I knew I was not having work done that didnt need to be done

LR
Lynn R.
Accurate, honest and timely
Service provides was excellent. Written estimate provided timely and had no hidden fees. Will be returning for future service here.

Amber S.
07/21/2016
A+
Carlos was very nice and gave us a fair price

David M.
07/20/2016
Service is always top notch. Recommended!

Ana M.
07/20/2016
Honda transmission replacement
Car diagnosis on point; no wasted time and fast service.

AR
Anthony R.
07/14/2016
Satisfied customer tony
Carlos dies a great job communicating with you. He is a very good mechanic. He is fair and stands by his work.

Luis B.
07/14/2016
Good Job
It's good

Martha wanda P.
05/24/2016
Excellence
The employees the rates and quality of work you get.

SR
Steven R.
05/23/2016
Impressive garage/Great Mechanics/Awesome Prices
I received verbal quotes that were so low that I was afraid to see the shop. When I got there I was impressed by how immaculate it was and very nicely equipped. They were friendly and very knowledgable.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 05/24/2016

Thank you for posting this nice review! We are so happy that you were pleased with your service visit!

JV
Joey V.
Winter Park, FL
05/21/2016
Friendly
Great service and super friendly staff and owner willing to help you as much as they can and really good in their job.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 05/21/2016

Thank you for the 5 star review Joey! Mechanic on Duty CB is always happy to serve!

Dolores R.
Super Service!
Great Service. Friendly. Explain services and included me on any choices or decisions that needed to be made.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 05/20/2016

Thanks for letting us help you out Dolores! It's nice to see your positive feedback!

Susan W.
Cadillac cra repair
Excellent service. Professional and helpful. Delivered repairs on time and at the quoted price
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 05/20/2016

Thanks for the great review Susan! Glad you are happy with our service!

KO
Kevin O.
Great Job
Best mechanic I have ever had.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 05/20/2016

Thanks for the feedback Kevin! And thank you for the 5 stars!

MO
Michael O.
Deltona, FL
05/20/2016
Could Be The Best Car Repair Experience I've Ever Had.
Took my car in for a rear main seal leak. While there, they found several other problems: worn clutch, leaking pinion and axle seals, etc. While you normally expect mechanics to try to upsell, this was not the case. I was invited in to see exactly what they were seeing and approve the work. At no time did I feel pressured to approve extra work, and at no time did I feel they were proposing work that wasn't necessary. I wouldn't hesitate taking my vehicles back there in the future. How refreshing to actually find a truly HONEST MECHANIC!
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 05/20/2016

What an excellent review! Thank you for taking the time to write this up! We are very grateful that you chose us.

Brandon H.
Lake Worth, FL
05/20/2016 Category: Service
Brandon said the business was timely. The price was reasonable. Everything was good.