EC
SUPER SERVICE Randy is top's
AS BEFORE

07/20/2021 Category: Service
speedos
everything was awesome loved watching my advisor wash my car on such a hot day, it was awesome. thank you guys.
CHANCE W C., SERVICE AND PARTS MANAGER from Medlin Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Thanks, good luck with your new Job!!!!

James W.
Knightdale, NC
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Newcomer
This my first Hyundai. So far it's doing good.
CHANCE W C., SERVICE AND PARTS MANAGER from Medlin Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

Great to hear, we look forward to helping you you in the future

Lance S.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Service was completed timely and staff is friendly and professional! The waiting area and showroom is always very organized and clean! My husband and I have purchased 10 vehicles from Medlin and are always treated well and they go above and beyond to make sure we are satisfied with their service!
CHANCE W C., SERVICE AND PARTS MANAGER from Medlin Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021

Always a pleasure to assist you enjoy the new one

James S.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
06/30/2021 Category: Service
The people .
I have said all i can say.

Thank you, we look forward to your next visit

Brittany B.
Nashville, NC
2021 Hyundai Palisade
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Appreciate the great customer service! When I called they worked me in to get the service needed before my mileage went over. When I arrived they were very friendly. My appt took less than an hour for an oil change, tire rotation and the NC inspection I added in at the last minute.
CHANCE W C., SERVICE AND PARTS MANAGER from Medlin Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle, we look forward to your next visit.

Jason S.
Spring Hope, NC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2021 Category: Service
The people and atmosphere
the sales and service crew are very knowledgeable and help anyway they can.
CHANCE W C., SERVICE AND PARTS MANAGER from Medlin Hyundai responded on 06/21/2021

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle

Maraline D.
Whitakers, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/18/2021 Category: Service
AC Experience and Rescire
The explanation provided below does not fully describe how it all played out at the time of the service being provided. You are correct I have the option of taking my vehicle to another dealership at anytime. I have not changed my mind and will continue to tell when asked how my experience was. I will not be going back and forth in email, the rating stands.

06/18/2021 Category: Service
AC Experience
Staff does not complete work and you have to bring vehicle back to get the work done only to have staff tell you that this is normal, oil changed should not be black the next day, adding Freon to vehicle and changing hoses as what was instructed needed to be done should not require a return visit for someone to explain it wasn’t charged up enough. At this time would not recommend them to work on any of my vehicles.
CHANCE W C., SERVICE AND PARTS MANAGER from Medlin Hyundai responded on 06/18/2021

Sorry that you have been disappointed with the service you have received here.  Unfortunately when you have a vehicle with high miles it is sometimes more that one issue.  The line was leaking and the vehicle had no refrigerant in it, which is most likely what caused the compressor to malfunction.  We replaced the line and recharged the system and it was blowing cold air when it left here.  I understand that it is frustrating, but again with older vehicles other items also need addressing but if it works for us after we have completed the know repairs.  We even gave a discounted price for the compressor given the fact that we had already completed the other work. If I remember correctly your vehicle has over 200000 miles on it, things will breakdown.  I have just under 200000 on my vehicle, and have had to replace multiple parts around the belt including the belt twice because of the age of my vehicle.  Sorry that you don't have any confidence in us at this point, you are certainly welcome to take it to any other Hyundai dealer of your choosing.

Debra S.
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/17/2021 Category: Service
CHANCE W C., SERVICE AND PARTS MANAGER from Medlin Hyundai responded on 06/17/2021

Thank you for allwoing us to service your vehicles.

Donald H.
06/16/2021 Category: Service
Great Job! Always helpful!
Always friendly, After I leave I feel that you have done a great job and that my car is important to you!!
CHANCE W C., SERVICE AND PARTS MANAGER from Medlin Hyundai responded on 06/16/2021

Always a pleasure to assist with your vehicle

AG
Austin G.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/03/2021 Category: Service
My Palisade
We received no pressure from sales staff, they were very knowledgeable on our choice of vehicle. We purchased the 2020 Palisade in October of 2019. We’ve never had a seconds problem, and feel we got our money’s worth plus. Service staff are excellent, work is done on time; we highly recommended this dealership.
CHANCE W C., SERVICE AND PARTS MANAGER from Medlin Hyundai responded on 06/03/2021

Thank you for the kind words, we look forward to your next visit

TV
Tina V.
Wilson, NC
05/30/2021 Category: Service
Gave me an earlier appointment
I received an earlier appointment. Staff was very polite and prompt. Yes, I would recommend this business to a friend.
CHANCE W C., SERVICE AND PARTS MANAGER from Medlin Hyundai responded on 05/31/2021

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle, glad we were able to get you in quicker

CL
Charlie L.
Whitakers, NC
05/26/2021 Category: Service
5 STAR
GREAT JOB
CHANCE W C., SERVICE AND PARTS MANAGER from Medlin Hyundai responded on 05/26/2021

Thanks, always a pleasure to assist you

EF
Emery F.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Good Job.
Good job.
CHANCE W C., SERVICE AND PARTS MANAGER from Medlin Hyundai responded on 05/17/2021

Thank you , we look forward to your next visit

Wilson, NC
05/11/2021 Category: Service

05/09/2021 Category: Service
Can't get an appointmeng
As I Said, it takes weeks to get an appointment for major things
CHANCE W C., SERVICE AND PARTS MANAGER from Medlin Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

Sorry that we have an excess of work, it is very frustrating for both you and us.  We had to be sure that we could get the part covered under warranty for you, which in some cases takes time.  We did drop the ball about calling you back once we were aware, we will see if we can get you in any sooner.