2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/01/2021 Category: Service
satisfied
no complaints
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle

TD
Timothy D.
Ahoskie, NC
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service in a timely manner.
The service was done in a timely manner, and quicker than expected.
CHANCE W C., SERVICE AND PARTS MANAGER from Medlin Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

Happy we we able to correct your issue, we will see you when it is time for an Oil Change

Daryle C.
Nashville, NC
04/25/2021 Category: Service
The people
The people are exceptional. They really make you feel at home. The service is great and timely. Everyone says hello and even the owner takes time out to just talk to you if he sees you.

Thank you for the kind words, we look forward to your next visit

DJ
Diana J.
Spring Hope, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Very pleased
I have purchased 4 vehicles from Medlin Hyundai and I have been very pleased with the service and vehicles.
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 04/24/2021

Always a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle, see you next time.

2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/21/2021 Category: Service
First Regular Service Check
Couldn’t be more pleased with the service I’ve received from Medlin Hyundai. This is my first Hyundai and if this very pleasant service experience continues, my next car will be a Hyundai.
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Happy to hear you had a great experience, we look forward to your next visit.

PB
Phyllis B.
Wilson, NC
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/18/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Great people, very good service
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Happy to assit with both of your vehicles

CA
Christopher A.
Nashville, NC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Acceptable Experience
Nothing wrong with the visit at all. It was appropriate to my expectations. There were opportunities to really provide over-the-top service, but I have no complaints and would use this dealership again.
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Sorry that your experience was not quite what you expected.  Unfortunately our current work load and staffing issues sometimes make it difficult for us to get back with all the customers right away.  We are working to improve this sistuation and have implemented a new system but are still working out the kinks.  Hopefully next time we can give you over the top service experience.

Aaron S.
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!
Have been a customer for years and they never disappoint. Randy is the best.
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

It is always a pleasure to assist with your vehicles

Donna P.
Littleton, NC
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/06/2021 Category: Service
I had to have a unit replaced on my 2020 Hyundai Sonata because the Bluelink would not work. Randy ordered it and although it was back ordered, I was kept informed. When it arrived, we scheduled the visit. Despite the fact he was a man short that day and then the power went out, the repair was done in the estimated time frame and he got it all set up for me. Tiffany called during the process to let me know about the delay due to loss of power. The service staff there is exceptional! The sales staff are all very pleasant and really helpful too.
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Glad we ere able to help you, see you next time

Robert W.
Littleton, NC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/22/2021 Category: Service
I don't do survey
I don't like survey
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle, we look forward to your next visit

NA
Norman A.
Wilson, NC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/15/2021 Category: Service
We recently relocated to the area, along with our 2019 Hyundai Sonata.
10,000 mile service went smoothly. Was able to schedule an appointment with ease.
The car was completed on schedule too.
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Happy to help you, we look forward to your next visit

AH
Andre H.
03/12/2021 Category: Service
Great staff
Great staff and good work
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 03/13/2021

We look forward to your next visit.

KR
Kimberly R.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2021 Category: Service
Awesome
Randy always welcomes me by name, he is always professional and answers any questions I have.
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you, we always enjoy assisting you with your vehicle

EB
Ernest B.
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Because they put the customer first
I'm really satisfied how medlin Hyundai schedule my car appt and even called and gave me updates on the status of my car, and when I could expect to get it back, that really ment alot to me as a customer

02/27/2021 Category: Service
They don't treat customers the same, they rather have you buy new auto vs fix the used one
Short cuts were done on my car, were supposed to replace valve cover gasket, didn't happen because car still burning and leaking oil, only thing I saw replaced was the gasket for the oil cap
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 03/01/2021

We make every effort to treat all our customers the same, sorry that you feel otherwise.  Our responsibilty is to take care of you and your vehicle. I am curious who you spoke with about the vehicle still leaking as neither of the service advisors are aware of this situation, had they been aware they would have set up a time for us to check it again.  We did replace the valve cover gasket, but obviously it could still be leaking. I will be reaching out to you toady to see if we can get you and your vehicle taken care of.

RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you for entrusting us with your vehicle, I will check on you in a couple of days!

Chance C.
Robersonville, NC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Good people
Great service!!!!
CHANCE W C., SERVICE AND PARTS MANAGER from Medlin Hyundai responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you for allowing us to service all your Hyundai vehicles, we look forward to your next visit.