Lance S.
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Professional pleasant staff and quick quality service
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Always a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle have a great Holiday

GM
Gracie M.
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai review
My Hyundai is a great car. I have owned for seven years and have had no major repairs. Minor battery, and brake replacement. The only problem that i have with my car and have seen on other white vehicles is the paint job. The white paint peels. Be mindful when you purchase. Blessings to you and your new care.
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you for allowing us to take care of you again

Darlene B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Chance and Randy go to the extreme to make your satisfied!!!
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Thanks, hopefully the other part we need will be here soon

BA
Brenda A.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
BArrington
I trust Medlin Hyundai with taking care of my vehicle. They're the BEST and always exceed my expectations!!
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for the kind words, it is always a pleasure to assist you

Enfield, NC
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Great
I got a oil change
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

We look forward to your next visit

DE
Denise E.
Spring Hope, NC
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Buy Hyundai
Very pleased from the purchase and first service. Very friendly easy to make an appointment also had shuttle which was awesome. Thanks
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

Happy we could help you, we look forward to your next

PC
Patricia C.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Great service as always!
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Always a pleasure to assist you and your husband

EC
Elizabeth C.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
I have been leasing with Medlin Hyundai since June of 2012. I have never had a bad experience. I can honestly say that this dealership is managed by excellent managers from sales to service. The mechanics and salespersons always take the extra time to be of service and to help the customer. A great business run by great people.
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you for the kind words, we enjoy helping great people like you and your mom

KR
Kimberly R.
11/12/2020 Category: Service
The customer is key
Everyone is always friendly and willing to help. I always feel like a celebrity here. (I’m not) lol
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

Happy ot hear that, always a pleasure to assist a great customer like you!

Jean B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/04/2020 Category: Service
very one is great to work with
I would recommend Hyundai to all my friends
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 11/04/2020

CL
Carolyn L.
Zebulon, NC
10/30/2020
Poor service for my referral
First I’d like to say I thought I would never carry my business anywhere else but today I write this review after purchasing 3 vehicles.That is it for me.My plans were ti get one more suv in 2021.No longer will I do that.I referred Pearlie Wilson to Medlin in which Kenneth Battle sold him a 2011 Sonata.From day 1 he’s never recieved good service.The $100 I received meant less to me than good service.first month the battery was bad y’all didn’t wanna replace knowing full well it was bad when sold.The last draw for me was towing the car to Medlin 2 weeks ago to see why it wouldn’t start and the catch was to put on the machine charge $133 to say we have to put a starter to see if that’s the problem.you either know it is or it’s not.Another plow to get $675 for that to say the motor is no good.Thank God he didn’t fall for that.After contact recall center to see if the recall on that car covers the engine.After talking to y’all that’s not gonna happen so it’s obvious that I am truly disappointed in the company that I really thought to be a company that stands by and go to bat for their customers.When that car was sold you all new that car had bad reviews.Please forgive me for being disappointed and trusting you with my family.

Randy C.
Nashville, NC
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2020 Category: Service
2020 Elantra ultimate
People are always friendly and waiting area is always clean. Love to checkout the new cars in the showroom while waiting.
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Always a pleasure

DJ
David J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Professional Service Department
The service department at Medlin Hyundai are very professional and easy to work with. I have a very busy schedule and they are accommodating to work around my schedule to do maintenance on my two Hyundai’s . I highly recommend Medlin Hyundai.
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 10/17/2020

Thanks, it is always a pleasure to assist a great cusotmer like you!

Donald M.
Whitakers, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2020 Category: Service
The workers
5 stars
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for allowing us to service your