BILL B.
07/22/2020
Consistent excellence
The team always provides superior service at a competitive price. They have become my go to guys.

LL
LON L.
Platteville, CO
07/22/2020
They do a great job
I have been a customer here for years and they are more like friends and family than most other places I have been and when I'm in the area this is where I go

DEAN S.
Jeep Renegade
07/21/2020
Good customer service
Good customer service. Dependable service. Good price.

THERESA S.
07/17/2020
Easy to do business with.
Great place with honest people!

AP
AMBER P.
Great service!!
Bill, Ryan and Dave always take great care of us! We have taken all of our vehicles there for the last15 years.

KC
KATHRYN C.
Chevrolet S-10
07/17/2020
I want to support an honest, local family owned business
I needed to get service before I could complete the emissions test and renew my license plates. I had a long list of “to do’s” and am a senior on a budget, so I worry about these surprise expenses. But Meining came through for me. They didn’t “find” something expensive to fix (a problem I’ve had elsewhere), and they finished the job quickly so I could move to my next task of the day. Thank you Meining! I really appreciate having an honest mechanic!!

KAY S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Visit today
Friendly, efficient, affordable. Please wear a mask.

JERRY M.
Kia Sportage
Great Place To Do Business
The guys are great! Quality work at a fair price

LL
LINDA L.
Subaru Legacy
Honest and helpful
Love these guys, I always know that they have my best interest in mind. It's so awesome to be able to trust my mechanic

JONATHAN D.
Toyota Echo
07/16/2020
I feel like this is a place I can trust with my car
I took my car to a Brakes Plus. Like most people that have gone there, I have the same story: They told me I needed extensive work on that car that would cost an outrageous amount of money, and tried to pressure me into making a quick decision with "limited time specials."

Then I brought my car to Meining Automotive and had a completely different experience. They were friendly, and they listened to what I wanted done instead of pushing aggressive sales tactics. They identified the problems and offered a much more reasonable quote. The service was completed quickly and professionally.

I am happy to support this locally owned, honest automotive business, and I will definitely be coming back here again.

IG
ISSAC G.
A/C estimate
I was able to get an estimate for repairs & no pushback when I needed some time to build a budget.
Good team & nice to work with.

-Ike

MICHEAL M.
Meining Auto
Have used Meining for years, hands down top automotive garage in town. Bill, Ryan and the entire crew are awesome. Great service, quality and very reasonable.

ANTONIO M.
Prompt Service, professional as usual
Great service, fair price. A+++++

07/11/2020
Excellent service. Very pleasant staff.
The recommendations were sound and listed in order of priority.

JE
JESSIE E.
Volvo XC90
07/10/2020
Trustworthy and straight forward
Dave at Meining is really great. Every time we’ve talked our cars there they are always very honest and straight forward. They let us know what seriously needs to be taken care of and what we can wait on and save up for.