LH
LARRY H.
Meaning is the place!
I've known the Meining family for years but never used them until recently. My wife had the brakes replaced on her Rav4 and I had 100,000 service done on my Camry. They were easy to work with, efficient, thorough, quick and reasonably priced. No updates and they didn't waste my time.

AT
ALAN T.
11/10/2020
Meining, their own business! My choice!
Great care and going the extra mile to make sure each customer is satisfied.

MA
MARVA A.
La Salle, CO
Chevrolet Traverse
Honesty, integrity and quality
We have relied on Meining Automotive to service our vehicles for over 15 years now. Bill, Ryan, Dave and their team are quick to respond and do qualify work that we can trust.

VD
VICTORIA D.
Acura MDX
11/06/2020
Always Excellent Service
I would recommend this shop to anyone. Always honest and professional. The guys treat you like family. Excellent service you can trust.

11/06/2020
Great service!!
I appreciate the good care they provide. I'd recommend them to anyone!

DOUG C.
Platteville, CO
Ram 3500
11/05/2020
They try hard to get the problem fixed
Friendly fast great knowledge thanks for getting me in my truck the same day

BRIDGET H.
Toyota Echo
11/04/2020
Excellent breaks
My 19 year old car feels like a new vehicle after a break replacement and an oil change!

KD
KIM D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/30/2020
This is the second time in a few months that I’ve come to Meining. They diagnosed the problem and got the car back to me in one day. Dave is great! I’ll be back :-)

DA
DARLENE A.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
10/30/2020
Family business that is thorough, honest and friendly
Reliable!!

Connie S.
10/29/2020 Category: Service
Connie said once again, they were consistently honest with her when she had questions about being more economical with the prices. They gave her good, sound advice about taking care of her older vehicle.

GG
GWEN G.
10/28/2020
Excellent service. Very polite. They took me home and picked me up when my car was complete. Very friendly people. Im very glad i took my car here. You guy's are great

DAVID S.
10/27/2020
Constant contact
Kept me informed of what was needed

CHELSA M.
10/27/2020
Trustworthy and reliable
I always have a great experience with this shop. They are honest, fair, and trustworthy. I will only take my car to this shop.

GC
GARY C.
10/26/2020
Outstanding !!!
As usual, the service was outstanding ! From the drop off and pickup, to the actual mechanical work - everything was excellent. Highly recommended !!!

JANE W.
10/26/2020
The staff
I can’t thank Ryan, Bill and Dave for once again coming to the rescue.