Chandler H.
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Chandler said this business seems to always do a good job. They were pretty quick about things and he likes them.

PP
PAUL P.
02/26/2020
We’ve always had great service from Meining. On the rare occasions that a second visit was needed, they went out of their way to get it right.
:-) Read the title.

SY
STEVE Y.
02/24/2020
Honest work fair price good people.
I have been using Meining for 25 years. They have always done great work at a fair price with quality results. Never had a bad experience. Todays work was preventitive maintenance to prevent future problems. Work done promptly and car was ready aftet 2 hours.

HR
HAILEY R.
02/24/2020
FANTASTIC
Thank you so much Meining Automotive! My car was dropped off Sunday night and I had the keys back in my hand on Monday.

HC
HECTOR C.
Mercury Sable
02/22/2020
Great quality and overall great service 10/10

DONNA D.
Hygiene, CO
02/22/2020
Caring, nice folks in front office. Same folks year in and year out who are dependable.
My vehicles have been fixed well and if they have not been, the Meinings fixes it again until it is right. The guarantee is honestly handled.

JJ
JACKIE J.
Saturn LS
02/21/2020
Great experience!
Great customer service! Friendly, quick response, honest and fair pricing. My car had too much work/cost to be worth doing for 20 year old vehicle. But at least there was no pressure from the mechanic just so they could make a buck! I will take my automotive repair needs there in the future just because of the great service experience!

LL
LINDA L.
Subaru Legacy
02/21/2020
Always helpful and with a smile
These guys are always so accommodating , whether it's a small issue or a larger one, I have always been given great service at Meining

BL
BOB L.
Honda Fit
02/20/2020
Only place I bring my cars
The guys at Meining always fix the problem for a good price and in a timely manner.

Chris B.
Mazda B2300
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Chris said the business couldn't get all the parts, so they repaired his vehicle the best they could.

DK
DAVE K.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/19/2020
Invitation to appraise recent visit
These folks have never failed to provide top notch service in a reasonable time frame. One of the Best 2 Shops in Longmont that I fully trust to repair my vehicle completely and carefully.

AW
ANNE W.
02/18/2020
Very satisfied.
I am a new customer and they took my car immediately because I needed it to get to work. Check engine light and lots of other icons were lit and I felt I really needed to get it in ASAP. They got it fixed and had it back to me within 24 hours. Nice people. Great to deal with.

MARLA S.
Platteville, CO
02/17/2020
Meaning Automotive
The staff is friendly and professional. The work was done quicker that I expected and the price was as I expected. I really enjoyed meeting Dave.

TD
TYLER D.
02/14/2020
Friendly, prompt service.
I bring my car in for it's regular maintenance and I am able to wait while it's done (no need to find a ride home and back later). I appreciate this. Cost seems reasonable also. Friendly staff that will explain what was done.

BL
BILL L.
Nissan Maxima
02/14/2020
Wonderful service, as always!
They just take good care of you from start to finish.