NM
Neal M.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Neal said they are very honest. They take care of what he needs. Also they get him in and out when he needs.

TR
Tami R.
Nissan Murano
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Alan. He said they did a good job.

AL M.
Dodge Dakota
11/19/2018
Al
The two most important things to me with mechanical repairs are communication and trust. Everyone communicates extremely well and I trust what they are telling me. I would, will and have spread the word........Al

LF
Leah F.
Berthoud, CO
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Leah said the business gets things done on time and they do everything they need to do without pressuring her to do extra.

LC
LINDA C.
11/08/2018
Incredibly friendly and trustworthy
I have been going to Meining for at least 10 years and I have had nothing but positive experiences at Meining. They are honest, fair, and keep my vehicles running soundly. I highly recommend Meining for car maintenance and service!

ROBERT B.
Mitsubishi Galant
11/07/2018
I always have a great experience at Meining. They are extremely honest, easy to work with and do a great job. So glad I have a reliable and quality automotive place near me. Thank you Meining for always taking care of me. I recommend you to everyone I know!