DAN P.
Acura TL
07/10/2020
Excellent/Honest Customer Service Great Mechanics
Meining is the absolute best They have been the only mechanic on all of our cars for the last 30 years I wouldn't go anywhere else

KK
KEN K.
07/10/2020
Always excellent work and great advice
Great rapport with the office and mechanics. Everyone is pleasant to work with.

STEVE S.
07/09/2020
Excellent service!
Meining Automotive is the absolute best. We've been taking our aging Toyotas for routine service to Meining for over 20 years. They are honest, reliable, reasonable, and a pleasure to deal with. You can't go wrong with Meining!

RA
RANDY A.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/08/2020
Wonderful people and great service
Meining has taken great care of my auto for years. Always giving excellent advise on what I need and delivering what they promised

RAUL S.
Ford Excursion
07/07/2020
Friendly people
Dave, really took care of my car. I don't live in longmont but will definitely recommend the place to everyone that I know that lives in Denver.

DJ
DANITA J.
07/07/2020
Gold Star Service
We have been bringing our cars to Meining for over 12 years. They do great work and get it done fast.
This place is worth it’s wait in gold!

FL
FRANK L.
07/06/2020
Experience and Integrity
We've been taking all of our cars here for years because they really know cars, are honest, and charges are reasonable.

HC
Harry C.
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Harry's wife. She said she recommends this business for service.

BILL B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/02/2020
Honest people
Meining is the only place we take our cars because we have learned over the years we can always trust them to be fair and honest

07/01/2020
Honest & Amazing Service
This was my second time bringing my car to Meining. The service I received both times has made me a customer for life! Top notch customer service, mechanics ,and very fair pricing. Thank you Dave and Ryan for making it such a easy experience

DEAN S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/01/2020
Oil Change
I had scheduled my daughter’s vehicle for an oil change & was found to have other issues. I really appreciate that you took the time to find them. She is off to college next month & the vehicle needs to be safe. You are always friendly & quick to share your knowledge!

DAVE B.
Toyota Yaris
Great guys, great service
Key word here is trust. Fair assessments and pricing

RAY S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Oil and Inspection
Reasonable pricing, good, honest service. I asked for tire rotation if the tires had life left and they did not do it. Saved me money, told me to go tire shopping.

PC
PAUL C.
Chevrolet Suburban
Integrity
I Wont take my vehicle anywhere else. They are always helpful, honest and they do the right thing.

06/29/2020