BP
BRYAN P.
Berthoud, CO
01/10/2020
Great work and friendly staff
Dave and Ryan answered all my questions and gave me estimates/options on the work my car needed.

JJ
Jim J.
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Roxanne said that she loves this business.

HS
Henry S.
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Henry said that the guys are good. They solved a problem he didn't know he had. He looks forward to doing business with them again.

Chevrolet Suburban
01/09/2020
Dependable and friendly!
I know I can trust their prices and their work!

JANE W.
01/08/2020
Always professional, I can't imagine trusting anyone else
Always professional and trustworthy

KEVIN S.
01/08/2020
Nice place to work with
We have had good luck with them for some time now. I would feel comfortable recommending them to my friends.

Megan R.
Knowledgeable, fast and friendly
Our family has used this business for over 10 years now and they continue to do dependable solid work. There’s a friendly staff that is knowledgeable and kind. They answer all my questions and get my vehicle back to me in reasonable time with a reasonable price. Thank you Meining!!

KEVIN S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
Very good dealer
We have used Meining Automotive for about a year. They are honest, do good work and are reasonably priced. Their staff is easy to work with. I would recommend them.

01/03/2020
Great service and the staff is so kind!!!
Meining is amazing. The staff is so friendly and kind and the service is great. I had to find a shop that would quickly take my car and they went above and beyond! I would recommend them and will be back.

LC
LINDA C.
12/31/2019
Outstanding!
Honest. Responsive to needs. Outstanding service. They go out of their way to provide quality outcomes.

TN
TIM N.
12/30/2019
Solid, sound, service.
Have had nothing but positive experiences with Meining. They are friendly and don’t try and sell you what you don’t need. Keep up the good work!

GM
GRANT M.
12/30/2019
Meining is the best!
Meining Automotive is one of the best auto shops in town. They explain everything to you and you never leave feeling like you payed to much

CINDY H.
Chevrolet Cavalier
12/29/2019
Great Customer Service
As usual always helpful and informative

JO
JENNIFER O.
12/29/2019
You make me feel like family.
Always great work. There to correct anything if there is a problem. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Thanks so much!! Jennifer Oehler

JONI C.
12/24/2019
Want consistent, honest , and professional service??
You have come to the right place! We have done business with Meining for at least 25 years. We won’t go anywhere else.