MARY W.
Nissan Sentra
03/22/2019
customer service
You are always friendly and helpful.

JERI P.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
Friendly and fast
I used the recommendation of a friend and was not disappointed. I knew the repair would be costly, but it was necessary to get my vehicle licensed in CO. The guys at Meining Automotive were sympathetic
to my plight and facilitated my repair very promptly. They're now in my phone and I'll go back when necessary.

STEPHANIE B.
Kia Rio
Maintanance
Friendly, they do what they say they will, explain thoroughly, flexible with time, easy to work with!

STEVE S.
Toyota Tundra
Wonderful service!
Meining Automotive is the absolute best.

Very good service
The people at Meining are very trustworthy. We have taken all of our cars for many years. We are very pleased with the services they provide.

MARTHA R.
First Impressions Matter
I chose Meining based on their reviews and they were true to word. Brought my 99 Chevy pickup because the 4x4 was stuck. Inspection and repair was done sooner than anticipated. The cost of repair was more than fair. Dave is excellent at listening to your concerns and answering all questions.
Will definitely be back for future needs.

ES
EDDIE S.
Great Service and Communication
Great job as usual. We brought my daughter's car in at 8 am and they had the water pump replace by 3 pm. The cost was reasonable and the service is excellent.

I would highly recommend!

JENNIFER B.
Buick Encore
03/18/2019
Great place
These guys are trustworthy

KEN S.
Ford Windstar Wagon
03/18/2019
They are honest and get the work done. Have come here for many years and the best auto shop I have been to. They come through every time for me.

Ron M.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Ron said he has received good service since 1994.

John B.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
John said he has used this business several times, and the service is always great.

03/12/2019
They take care of everything. No worries.
The best.

AL M.
03/10/2019
Trust and communication,
I feel like I can trust what I'm told. They take time to explain and discuss the problems

TERESA S.
Evans, CO
Ford Excursion
03/08/2019
Always there for their customers
I've gone to Meining Automotive for years. They are always friendly, knowledgeable, and honest in standing by their work. I can't say enough thank yous for all they've done to help me!

TH
TEDDY H.
Longmont, CO
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
03/08/2019
honesty, reliability, high quality work
We have referred friends and family to Meining for years and they have all been pleased and relieved at the quality of service.

BA
BETH A.
03/07/2019
Personable!
The guys are very helpful!

CHRIS H.
Jeep CJ7
03/06/2019
Great people !!!
Thank you so much for taking care of our Jeep , it means so much to us. Keep up the good work.

RJ
RICK J.
Acura MDX
03/05/2019
Great repair facility
The Meining family has been taking care of my cars for many years. Great service, fair prices, and excellent work. I frequently refer people to this family owned shop.

TD
TRISTANN D.
Kia Sedona
03/04/2019
Such great service!!
Everyone there is so helpful and so friendly. I suck at car maintenance, but they help keep me reminded and if I am super late getting something done, there is no “car shaming” Thank you guys for kicking butt!

Mead, CO
02/28/2019
Meining is Awesome
I have been taking my car to Meining for several years now and they have always fixed any issues the car encounters. They are courteous, thorough, affordable, timely. I very much appreciate their service and as long as I am living around the Longmont area, I will not go anywhere else.