Latest Review about 1 hour ago

LINDA S.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/15/2020
Great Pre Purchase Inspection
Meining Automotive was able to squeeze us in for a next day car inspection before my son came from out of town to buy a car. Inspection was very thorough. There were some issues with the car but he coached us through it to make a great decision. Very knowledgeable and great service!

BECCA S.
Nissan Rogue
08/14/2020
Down to earth and thorough.
Meining was recommended to us by a neighbor. They didn’t disappoint. We went in for some basic work, but asked for their opinion on overall condition so we could plan if anything major would be needed soon (the car has 130K miles and we need it to remain reliable). A previous mechanic had told us we needed struts... Meining performed the repairs we needed and made some general recommendations. They confirmed we did NOT need struts, but did find some wear in a drive axle. No pushing for immediate repair, just a factual recap and estimate. I appreciated their personable demeanor. Everyone was very friendly. I’d be happy to return, and grateful to have found a go-to shop locally.

CRAIG C.
08/13/2020
Another fine job by the boys at Meining!
These guys always do a great job and are pleasant to deal with.

RK
RON K.
Jeep Liberty
08/12/2020
Friendly prompt service
I have never had a problem with the service. My cars are always ready when promised.
Everyone is always friendly and very helpful.

Cadillac Eldorado
Trustworthy and no surprises
Quotes are accurate when it is time to pay no surprises, all and all just a great place to take care of your automotive needs.

CHRIS M.
Friendly & Honest
Kept me informed of all work and diagnoses of problems I was having with the vehicle. Knowledgeable and only did what was needed, did not go out of their way to find and charge more for parts not needed. Took care of the problem in a timely manner. Has not been the first car I have taken to this outstanding business.

08/07/2020
You're always great! Not one thing wrong ever!
Such wonderful work...you know your stuff and I always feel confident that you will take such good care of my car!

COVID-19 Accommodation
As usual the car service was great. Would prefer if you were a little more careful in your office about COVID-19 accommodations. Mask compliance and a barrier between the office folks and customers.

BR
BRIDGETT R.
Jeep Commander
08/06/2020
Fast and Friendly!
Meining was recommended to me by my neighbor when I needed some work last year, and boy am I glad she told me about this place. My husband and I have had our different cars in on various occasions, and have always had prompt, honest, friendly service. I had my Jeep towed in on Tuesday morning (8/4) without a previous appointment (the starter died), and by the end of the next day, I was back on the road! Thanks everyone!

DOUG C.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/05/2020
5 star service
Friendly service with a smile! Ask for Ben. He’ll treat you right!

KEN M.
08/04/2020
All the employees are helpful and informative
Bill and staff are a pleasure to work with !

RON R.
Lexus LS 400
08/04/2020
Great people and great service.
Meining is the only place I take my vehicles for service. I’ve been going there for 11 years now, and I’ve always found them to be friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. Just terrific home-town folks and service.

CAROL M.
Loveland, CO
07/31/2020
skilled, attentive, trustworthy and friendly
As usual I am very pleased with the service I received from Meining.

KC
KEN C.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/30/2020
Honestly is best policy
I trust what they say and recommend They make you fill comfortable as u walk into the office.

JENNIFER T.
07/30/2020
Always fantastic
We have been using Meining ever since we moved to Longmont. They are our first choice over any other service shop including the dealers. They are honest, quick with their work and the customer service is outstanding. We feel so fortunate that they are right in our neighborhood.