Latest Review 2 minutes ago

DIANE S.
Lexus LX 570
06/05/2020
Great service with a smile!
Meining always takes great care of my vehicles as quickly as possible and in the most professional manner.

AF
ASHELY F.
Saturn SL
06/04/2020
Honest and genuine place
Awesome place, first time visit was today and I plan to come back with all my cars in the future. Highly recommend.

BRUCE S.
Mercury Sable
06/03/2020
fast repairs, honest feedback about actual need
Meining has always had fair prices. They let you know what each item costs, what is not necessary and what could cause problems. Never pushing extras. Excellent office personnel.

CAROL M.
Loveland, CO
06/03/2020
Trustworthy
I moved to Loveland and still drive to Longmont to go to Meining. I love the personal attention, they are reliable, trustworthy, efficient and accomodating and they call me by my name!! I wouldn't go anywhere else!!

DAVE B.
06/02/2020
Excellent service!!
The only place I take my autos.

MARIANNE M.
05/29/2020
Meining is the best!
I love the way Bill and Ryan are always so honest and considerate. I trust them implicitly.

JASON D.
Ram 1500
05/29/2020
I think this is a trusted place to get my vehicles done. Great workers

JOHN L.
05/28/2020
Camera repair awesome as always
Another great job done by these folks. They are always smiling and friendly. They do solid work and they do it for a fare price

BC
Bryson C.
Broomfield, CO
Honda Accord
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Bryson said the staff were nice, had good service and he felt that they did a good job with his vehicle.

RON M.
Dodge Ram Van
05/27/2020
Great folks
Friendly and fair. My go to shop.

JERI F.
Pontiac Vibe
05/22/2020
So responsive and quick
What an amazing gem of an auto repair business! I was relocated from my hometown to Longmont due to the pandemic. When I had car difficulties my son recommended Meining and I could not be happier. They did a total safety check on my vehicle on top of my brake job and strut replacement and got me roadworthy within 24 hours!! Excellent!

NB
NANCY B.
05/22/2020
Honesty, friendly, fair pricing!!
We appreciate the friendlyness of the personal. We also feel they are honest and fair with their pricing. We feel they work hard at figuring out the issue and doing the repairs in a timely manner!!
Great group of people!

BD
BRENDA D.
Evans, CO
Nissan Rogue
05/21/2020
Unstoppable
These guys are always, always here for us. I just can’t say enough about the work they do and the prices they charge. You guys are truly amazing Thank You.

GS
GREG S.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/21/2020
Brake noise finally resolved
Bill & staff recently worked on both of my vehicles, replacing a clutch with over 200,000 miles on it. The new clutch operates smoothly and I've had zero issues. Meining also went the extra mile to diagnose and resolve an intermittent brake noise on the other vehicle. They also were successful in resolving a remaining issue with the driver and passenger power windows, which I really appreciated.

Meining Automotive is a great place to take a vehicle when it needs work - I recommend Meining without reservation.

RE
RON E.
Nissan Murano
05/19/2020
Great service as always
We've been using Meining Automotive for over 20 years. Great honest service.