HC
HELEN C.
Nissan Sentra
06/01/2019
Nice having a dependable local service
Nice clean dependable work on my daughter's car. We will return to you for whatever her car needs

SCOTT B.
05/30/2019
Bill and his team did an excellent job. I highly recommend them.

Volkswagen Jetta
05/29/2019
Fast and Friendly
Meining Automotive is quick and efficient with scheduling, thorough with work, and friendly with me at all steps along the way.

Dale S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Dale said the staff did good work.

EF
EVELYN F.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2019
The service is fast and on the same day
Very friendly people. Great service with a smile.

Martin P.
Lexus RX 450h
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Martin said he was a long time customer.

KATHERINE B.
Boulder, CO
05/20/2019
Good service and efficient work
Happy there is a place like Meining in Longmont. They were gracious with my Dad when he made things tricky for them re: getting the car back. Thanks again.

JANET W.
05/17/2019
Agree 100% with the recommendation from nextdoor post
I found the recommendation on my nextdoor site. They had the highest ratings of all businesses listed. I was very pleased with the clarity of cost and needs for my Mazda5. My vehicle has 78K miles so I am happy to now have a mechanic that I can depend on as my vehicle ages.

MK
MARTHA K.
05/16/2019
Excellent friendly service!
I asked for and received only the service I wanted. I was able to schedule the service on the day I requested. Ryan provided a ride home before the service and returned to pick me up when service was complete. Meining is the place I trust for all my automotive needs.

05/16/2019
Satisfied customer
I always appreciate the friendliness and honesty of this business! Keep up the great work.

BC
Bryson C.
Broomfield, CO
Honda Accord
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Bryson said the staff is always personable.

05/11/2019
Friendly and courteous service!
The staff always looks for the best options when your vehicle needs repair!

LL
LON L.
Platteville, CO
05/10/2019
It's a really good atmosphere and they do good work and warranty there work
We called Bill while we were in Tucson, Az and asked for a price to repair our A/C and they gave me a good price so when we got here we made an appointment, they got it right in & started work on it that was on Wed. & we got it back on Friday &everything was good

KC
KEN C.
Buick Enclave
05/09/2019
Very profession prices are better than dealers. You feel welcomed

LH
LAURIE H.
05/09/2019
Efficient, friendly, honest, affordable, and conveniently located; what more could you ask for?

CHUCK W.
Nice
Worked me in on short notice.

TC
TIM C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/08/2019
Counted on them for years.
I tend to keep my vehicles longer than most people. When the time comes for the needed replacement parts or service, I have come to expect nothing but friendly faces and fair and honest service at Meining. Bill and Ryan are the best and always treat my vehicles as if they were their own. My family has also been going to Meining for many years. I would recommend them to anyone needing service or repair to their vehicles.

LD
LINDA D.
Dodge Durango
excellent service
always willing to go the extra mile to figure out the issue

NS
NELLY S.
Ford Edge
05/07/2019
Great & Honest Customer service
1st time dealing with this Amazing auto service & couldn't be happier! They were honest & trust worthy & explained in detail. This is going to be our go to auto shop for everything car related!

PS
PAM S.
Honda Civic Sdn
05/07/2019
Trustworthy
After several experiences with other shops when we moved to Longmont, Meining was such a fortunate find. The men in the shop are a pleasure to deal with. I have complete trust in them. The work they have done is excellent and reasonably priced. I highly recommend this shop!