MARILYN R.
04/22/2021
Good job
Excellent work and very professional . Very responsible and caring.

04/22/2021
Knowledgeable people who stand behind their work.
The title says it all. We’ve been patronizing Meining for ten years or more and we’ve never had a reason to question their integrity.

DAVE B.
04/21/2021
Great service, fair prices as always
Always fast to get my car in the shop, and always great service. Friendly and fair. Highly recommended!

CT
CHRIS T.
04/21/2021
Great Service at Meining
Wonderful folks at Meining never stop amazing me with their tremendous work ethic and fantastic service. They have been helping me keep the old car I love going for many years now. They are totally honest, fast and always reliable.

CR
CHRIS R.
Berthoud, CO
Cadillac CTS
04/19/2021
Quality repairs
My cadillac needed service and I was not comfortable doing the repairs myself. Bill at Meining did a wonderful job on the repairs all the while keeping me informed of service needs, costs, and time frames.

SA
STEVE A.
04/19/2021
Service I know I can trust
I know when I bring our vehicles in for service that I’m going to get a fair assessment of the issues and a good price for the repairs. No hidden “extras” nor any recommendations for things I don’t really need. Service I know I can trust at a fair price.

AW
AARON W.
04/16/2021
Great work at a good price. Friendly service and great knowledge of automotive repair
They repaired my truck quickly at a reasonable price. They answered all my questions and earned my business.

GM
GENE M.
Good service, friendly,
Car was serviced and checked for problems and were repaired promptly.

LD
LINDA D.
Dodge Durango
owners and employees
always excellent service

Toyota Tundra
Top notch team
Meining has been servicing my vehicles for years. Honest, friendly and professional staff, guarantee their work ALWAYS!

JOHN L.
My F-150 2001
They changed every fluid, trans, front diff and transfer case, front disc and rotors, ETC. Feels like a new truck. These guys are awesome and reasonably priced

LL
LYZ L.
Honda Fit
04/15/2021
Good hearted and excellent service
Dave and the team at Meining were recommended to me by a new neighbor, and they feel like one too. Good hearted and sincere folks who are looking out for you and thorough in their work. I highly recommend them.

Mammoth Lakes, CA
Pontiac Grand Am
Amazing work
The service was amazing and the work was excellent.

KATHERINE M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
04/14/2021
Friendly and professional
Knowledgeable and friendly, fair price.

JONI C.