BL
BILL L.
Nissan Maxima
04/08/2020
Fast and reliable
Got me in and out quickly, with care about today's corona environment.

04/07/2020
Honest Mechanics
The guys at Meining are exactly what you want. Straight forward and honest. Wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else

04/06/2020
Excellent customer service 💪
The service is extremely wonderful from speaking with Bryan on the phone and also Dave, there is a next associate I didn't catch his name who delivered the truck after the battery was installed, KUDOS to y'all, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE 💪

JACK C.
04/03/2020
Excellence In Service
I have been a customer of Meining since they opened many years ago. I have never been disappointed in their service. Their excellence in knowledge and experience is superior. The management and staff are always congenial and connect personally to their customers. I have absolute trust and confidence whenever I take my cars in for repair.

BRUCE S.
Mercedes-Benz E420
04/02/2020
Fair prices fast repairs
I have been using Meining for about 20 years. They have always provided excellent service at a fair price. no up-sells and they give you straight information about what has to be done now and what could wait.

Jeep Liberty
04/01/2020
Honest and to the point
I trust Meining auto with bigger auto issues. They are honest and do their best to solve issues.

VD
VICTOR D.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/31/2020
They are super
It was a really good experience they communicated everything step I’ve had a few of our cars fixed here and they been amazing.

SA
SHERRY A.
03/31/2020
Simply the best
Excellent care of my car and truck Always on it. Gets it done.
Above the rest. That’s why their the best

HS
Howard S.
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Howard said he has been taking his vehicle to this business for 20 years. He trusts them and they are fair on their prices. He was very well pleased with their service.

CL
CINDY L.
03/30/2020
Always a great experience
We have taken both of our owners oak vehicle and our business vehicle here and only have great things to say about the quality work.

AJ
Amy J.
Colorado
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Amy's husband. He said the staff are professional, pricing is good and service is great.

LG
LINDA G.
Kia Sportage
03/25/2020
Consistantly Good
I only trust Meining to work on my cars!

GS
GREG S.
03/25/2020
Excellent clutch replacement
Meining did a really great job replacing the clutch on my 2004 Mazda 6, in addition to several other repairs.
I've been bringing my vehicles to Meining for the past decade or more.
The thing I appreciate most about Meining is that when a vehicle repair doesn't go exactly right, Meining is willing to listen and work with the customer to find a mutually acceptable outcome.
I recommend Meaning Automotive in Longmont without reservation.

JULIE P.
Berthoud, CO
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
03/24/2020
This place is amazing!
This is the best auto shop in Longmont! They are great to work with, have good prices and they are fast. I highly recommend them.

RICK C.
Ram Pickup
03/20/2020
I brought a truck in for a comprehensive vehicle inspection prior to purchase. Got me in and out quick. Thanks for the good service.