PL
Phil L.
Runnemede, NJ
04/11/2019
OUTSTANDING customer service
If your car needs repair or just an oil change, take it to the guys over at Mekenney’s. Very knowledgeable and the customer service is the best. Tom,Ken and Rob are great people to work with.

Chrysler 200
04/11/2019
Inspection an Maintenance
Friendly and Professional. Answers all questions an explains in laymen terms. Great service.

Judith M.
04/02/2019
Outstanding service never a problem getting an appt. and excellent communication

HM
Herbert H M.
Aston, PA
Toyota Avalon
03/31/2019
Quick and efficient!
We have been customers for many years. If any repairs were required for passing inspections they inform me upfront. This last time I was going on a long trip and needed an oil change. I was informed I needed to check my oil more often because it was really low. Also, they found the cause of the clunking noise when I went over a bump. (Don’t know how that got up in there!) Thanks!!

EM
Evan M.
Springfield, PA
Acura 3.2TL
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Evan said the service was excellent.

Garnet Valley, PA
Acura MDX
03/25/2019
knowledgeable, friendly
Tom is an excellent mechanic and always polite and easy to deal with. You know exactly what repairs need to made and why?

WM
William M.
Mazda Protege
03/18/2019 Category: Service
William said the business did a good job.

Charmaine H.
Mercury Mountaineer
03/14/2019
Personal service
Always ready to explain and show all work needed and competed. Very personable and have knowledge of what is required to service customers...

Dodge Dakota
03/13/2019
Inspection
Great service.

Michael H.
Nissan Maxima
03/04/2019
Honest, trustworthy and knowledgeable
As a former mechanic and sales rep of multiple shops it is easy for me to tell when shops are being less than trustworthy. I can say without a doubt that Mckenney's it's a shop that doesn't feed you a line to get your business. Their mechanics are very competent and you can trust that the work is being done properly and is necessary.
Thomas G. from Mekenney's Automotive Service Inc responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you so much Michael! These reviews mean alot to us, and allow us to see from the outside how our customer's see us. This mean's everything to us. We strive to provide the best, most honest experience here at Mekenney's. We appretiate customer's like yourself, please let us know if we can do anything for you!

TOM AND KEN

Joseph/Laurie M.
Media, PA
Nissan Rogue
03/04/2019
More than just a brake job!
Special thanks to Tom and his team for squeezing me in and taking care of the issue in a single day.

Thanks!

NS
Natasha S.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Natasha said the mechanic did not rip her off like most mechanics.

VH
Veronica H.
Newtown Square, PA
Buick Century
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Linda. She said they do wonderful work, they're trustworthy, have good pricing and she has been going there for years.

FB
Francis B.
Crum Lynne, PA
Nissan Versa
02/26/2019
Outstanding
Once again and not the first time these mechanics exceed in all aspects of service. Completely thorough, honest providing excellent service and repairs. This staff of mechanics keeps you informed, treat you like family and also provide their services at affordable prices. Last visit in for an oil change their mechanic found a nail in one of my tires and it was taken care of promptly. Little did they know the next day I was going to Pittsburgh. I shudder to think what could have happened on the turnpike. With this shop you can expect service way above what you would get elsewhere. I'm going to be a lifetime customer.
Thomas G. from Mekenney's Automotive Service Inc responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you so much for the good review Frank, we alway's enjoy seeing you. These reviews mean alot and can brighten our day here at Mekenney's! We'll always strive to keep you safe on the roads, no matter what!

TOM AND KEN

Joseph R.
Ford Expedition
02/22/2019
Honest and Dependable
Just moved to the area and got recommended to use Mckenneys for all my automotive needs. Has worked on two of my vehicles and honest, reliable and dependable won’t do any work unless you want them too. Tom and Rob won’t pressure you to do it then and there unless needed.

RT
Robyn T.
Honda Fit
02/21/2019
The men at mckennys are always so polite, courteous and willing to go the extra step to accommodate
Every experience I have had a Mckennys has been a pleasure, whether I wait for my car in which they are always checking in to tell me how long it will be . They engage in converstaion . Such a nice group of men.

David S.
Garnet Valley, PA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
David said the service was good.

Joseph M.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/04/2019
EXCELLENT SERVICE
I trust Mekenney's for quality service work as well as repair recommendations aimed at keeping my vehicle on the road.

HW
Heather W.
Springfield, PA
Jeep Cherokee
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Heather said that the place was helpful, it was her first visit and the staff were friendly, good guys.

SF
Sandra F.
Brookhaven, PA
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Sandra said the service was great. The service was reasonable.