GB
Gary B.
Kia Sportage
12/31/2019
Highly Recommend!
Always accommodating in an emergency situation with my SUV!

Manuel/Melissa C.
Aston, PA
12/30/2019
Mekenney’s is awesome
Quick and courteous. Great service at a great price. Highly recommended

PC
Peg/John C.
Chrysler 200
12/27/2019
Oil change.
Excellent customer service. Friendly too. Highly recommend.

Matthew M.
Aston, PA
GMC Pickup
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said he has been going there for 9 years. If he asks the mechanic a question, he stops what he is doing, looks him in the eye and gives him a direct answer. He also gives him the same direct answers, over the phone. If the vehicle needs something extra and it is a small thing, he just does it and they will work out the cost later. If it is something big, he is always very direct in his pricing and service cost explanation. Matthew couldn't be more satisfied.

ES
Eric S.
Garnet Valley, PA
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Eric said that the place had good, fast service and he liked them.

KJ
Karen J.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Karen said she has been going to the business for many years.

Denise S.
Kia Soul
12/15/2019
The friendly service
They always find the best prices for you. Also they finish the job in a timely manner.

LL
Leonard L.
Hyundai Tucson
12/13/2019
oil change
I called The day before to see if they could squeeze me in. They just ask me to see if they had a long enough window to do the oil change for me. I did that and they said if i could get there quickly they would do it. I don't have a lot of time to fit my car in so what they did for me was very much appreciated.

RT
Robyn T.
Honda Fit
12/12/2019
The Gentlemen
The gentlemen that work at Mekennys are just that gentlemen, always polite, welcoming and willing to take the extra time to engage in conversation whether sit is car related or not.

NS
Nicole S.
Glenolden, PA
12/12/2019
The people that work here
It’s a great place to get your car done because they do it right and they do it fast. All of the other mechanics that I went to always gave me a problem or forgot to do something on my car that I said needs to be looked at.

Jenna K.
Chadds Ford, PA
Chevrolet Traverse
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Jenna said this business is informative, they always do a good job and they took care of her vehicle immediately. She said she wants to thank all the guys over there.

11/14/2019
Caring and Considerate
After recent surgery, I was unable to get to Mekenney's.
I cannot thank them enough for their assistance. They dropped me off and picked me up.

MA
Mr./Ms. A.
Wilmington, DE
11/14/2019
great place to take your cars or trucks
Thank you for the great service as always

KO
Kevin O.
Media, PA
Honda Civic Coupe
11/08/2019
Great place
I’ve been taking my cars here for years and always get great service at a good price. I’m going to continue bringing my cars here as long as I’m in the area.

NV
Noel V.
Chrysler 200
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Noel said the staff is friendly, honest and trustworthy. They show him everything up front, and the prices are good.