NM
Holmes, PA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/25/2020
👍
This place is dope. 10/10 service.

TL
Thomas L.
11/12/2020
Service you can rely on
Mekenney's did a great job identifying issues on my 2004 Tacoma and properly addressing them in a cost effective way. They are knowledgeable, responsive and you can rely on their work.

John D.
Garnet Valley, PA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/12/2020 Category: Service
John said they did everything he asked. He thinks they are honest.

RT
Robyn T.
Honda Fit
11/08/2020
Always accommodating
Thank you to the team at MeKenneys. There has never been a time that I needed repairs done to my car or an oil change on my sons car that you haven’t taken the car in either that day or the next day and completed it the same day.

You are always so pleasant and polite.

Stay safe and healthy

Robyn

KW
Keith W.
Jeep Liberty
11/07/2020
At the last minute...
On more than one occasion, I have had my car break down and needed it for work/appointments/whatever. In this case, I called late on a Thursday afternoon when my car wouldn't start. I knew I had battery problems, but wasn't sure that was the only problem I had. And on very little notice, I was able to drop it off and they had it fixed... in less than 24 hours. I cannot express how great these guys are. Even though Tom told me they already had other customers ahead of me, they were able to fix it for me. It's not often you find a quality auto mechanic so close, but these men are the best.

TG
Thomas G.
Aston, PA
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said it was a good experience

Karen M.
10/26/2020
Always the best
I got my car inspected at Mekenney's in September. Last year I really got ripped off at the place I went to. This year Tom was very professional and very honest. He explained what needed to be done and the price was fair. I will continue to go to Mekenney's for service.

Thomas S.
Media, PA
10/20/2020
The workers
Best shop around. Always great service

Simone S.
Aston, PA
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Simone said they were wonderful. They were friendly. Also, they answered a lot of questions and they were very professional.

FG
Frances G.
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Frances said the business is a good auto facility.

LL
Leonard L.
Hyundai Tucson
10/06/2020
Very Accomodating
They have always come thru for my family. Quality work and reasonable. Very personable and they explain in detail what work needs to be done.

HF
Heather F.
10/06/2020
The guys at Mekenney's are great. Very friendly, reliable, and always do a great job even with short notice.

NS
Nicholas S.
INFINITI G25 Sedan
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Nicholas said the business was able to help him out and save him time and money. He suggested to keep up the good work.

AP
Alyssa P.
Claymont, DE
Chevrolet Cruze
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Alyssa said they were very thorough. They went over everything with her before giving the vehicle back.

SA
Sharday A.
Chester, PA
Nissan Murano
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Sharday said every time his vehicle has an issue the business does a one hundred percent good job on his vehicle.