03/15/2019 Category: Sales
Focus

ROSE B.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Review on service for F-150
Denis went out of his way and was very accommodating. I had taken it for all recalls. They were all completed. Timely and No problems since. It was a good experience!

DARRELL H.
Socorro, NM
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people and great location
Check-in process was very easy and my vehicle was ready quickly.

CD
CONCETTA D.
Bosque, NM
03/10/2019 Category: Sales
Escape purchase
Gary and everyone else I worked with were great. They worked hard to get me into a reliable vehicle.

VM
VERNON M.
Elephant Butte, NM
Ford F-250 SUPER DUTY
03/08/2019 Category: Sales
overall a great experience .
great experience

03/07/2019 Category: Service
Airbag Recall
Everything went very well. The service was great. The people behind the counter are always attentive, courteous and pleasant. What I like best about the experience is how nice the employees are and the way they treat me like a VIP. Thank you for the (always) GREAT service.

MARIA B.
Albuquerque, NM
03/06/2019 Category: Sales
In and out quick with no hassel
I thought the team did a good job of presenting all the options I could take but if I refused any of them, they didn't press and respected my decision. This is usually the least favorite part of purchasing a vehicle but I liked how the Melloy group handled that portion.

TERRI S.
Magdalena, NM
03/03/2019 Category: Sales
Everyone is very helpful not pushy
Very helpful

KZ
KAREY Z.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Great People At This Dealership!! Fast And Friendly Service!!

MICHAEL G.
Recall repair
Had to take the wifes Escape in for yet another recall. Thanks to Joe Cordova in the service dept. it got fixed again. Joe has been there a long time and I trust him to get my cars fixed right.

PS
PAULA S.
Rio Rancho, NM
02/18/2019 Category: Sales
Our Daughter purchased her first car. Service was excellent! Awesome staff!!

Ford Edge
New battety needed
Great customer service! Very prompt and professional. Didn’t try to upsell me on things I didn’t need. Would highly recommend for all car needs!

TC
TIMOTHY C.
Ford Transit Connect Wagon
Friendly, efficient, thorough, trustworhy
I always enjoy my visits to the Los Lunas Ford dealer for my purchasing and maintenance needs. It is conveniently located, and the staff is always pleasant. I never miss an opportunity to recommend using this dealership to friends and family.

02/17/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Service department was professional and knowledgeable

02/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
My recall airbag problems were corrected promptly and cheerfully.

LV
LUDWIG V.
Sandia Park, NM
Ford Expedition EL
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
I brought my expedition in to have it looked at because the check engine light came on. Dennis was very accommodating with scheduling an appointment. It just so happens that my vehicle need two turbos and the service team at Melloy Ford was quick to get my vehicle in and get it back to running at tip top shape. Thanks to the entire service team at Melloy Ford for getting my vehicle back in a timely fashion and keeping me informed every step of the way.

DANIEL R.
Ford Edge
02/14/2019 Category: Sales
New car experience
Melloy Ford in Los Lunas has knowledgeable and friendly staff. They were very helpful.

JV
JENIFFER V.
Socorro, NM
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Friendly Staff and the wait was not to long when getting my vehicle serviced.

SL
SHALAMAREE L.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Joe Cordova
Joe treats us like family. He always takes care of what is needed.