LR
Laura R.
05/07/2021
Hybrid car problems
Cory was able to get my vehicle fixed quickly and a reasonable price. He also answered all questions.

Rita S.
04/23/2021
Highly recommend
Cory is always so accommodating. Highly recommend this place. I take both my vehicles here.

Tammy B.
Kia Sportage
04/21/2021
I trust Mels garage with my vehicles . They are efficient, honest, and very reasonably priced. If you want affordable rates with wonderful service, then go to Mel’s Garage!
Definitely a five out of 5 star rating! Efficient, affordably priced, and honest.

Richard W.
04/21/2021
Honda Odessey
Excellent service as usual. Service completed in a timely manner with a convenient drop-off and pick-up.

CL
Charles L.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/20/2021
Repaired Right!
I have been taking my cars to Mel’s for the past three years. The work is done right the first time. Prices are fair. No unnecessary work and expense is added. Estimates on costs have been accurate. I trust Mel’s for good and honest auto repair work.

AH
Aaron H.
04/19/2021
New transmission
Attention to detail when fixing my truck was very noticeable. Not only fixing the problem but ensuring the product installed is better then original and my truck runs unbelievable. I will continue to use Mel’s Garage for all my needs.

JY
John Y.
04/17/2021
Good quality workmanship.

Roger C.
04/16/2021
Honest and Excellent service.
My family has been going here for years. Cory is always honest and helpful. I have to stress the honesty, it's hard to find a mechanic you trust and they have never led us astray here. I recommend them to anyone who needs a mechanic, in town or out. Keep up the great work guys!

04/15/2021
TLB
The service I received was superior. This started with accommodating my appointment needs and continued with the timely quality of work. Everyone is friendly and greets me with a smile. I have never been disappointed with the performance of my vehicle after the service received at Mel’s Garage.

Lawrance S.
Beaver Dam, WI
04/12/2021
Customer rapport
Honest but not alarming in problem diagnosis .

Melissa P.
04/12/2021
Great jobs and nice guys
Mels garage is great wonderful guys very nice and helpful. I would recommend mels garage for ur vehicles fixing. Melissa

04/08/2021
Wow Mel's garage is the best!
Cory and his dad are super nice, super honest, and nothing but the best!

Kathy S.
04/01/2021
Fair and honest
A fair and honest mechanic can be hard to come by but that's what I experienced at Mel's garage

PW
Peter W.
03/31/2021
Solid work
Cory does a good job and is continually conscious of saving me money where possible. I appreciate the good work that he and Tim do.

LC
Lemke C.
Cadillac CTS
03/30/2021
Great Service, Great Price, Great Experience!!
Corey was very knowledgeable about the issue I was having with my car, and educated me on the details. The team was very responsive with getting my vehicle back on the road. In addition to the great service, the pricing was very reasonable compared to what a dealership would charge. I'm very happy I called Mels Garage!!! If I ever run into issues down the road, Mels Garage will be my choice as long as I live here!! Thanks Again! A+++