SA
SANDY A.
08/05/2017
Prompt reliable service
We have followed Chris & Co. from one location to the next regardless of distance because he is honest, and we know he will give our cars the best service.

RICKY S.
Volvo XC70
08/05/2017
Quick, easy, convenient.
I can often times get in within a day for any issues. It's not always they most economical, but considerably less expensive than a dealer. And only 2 miles from home.

GK
GARY K.
08/03/2017
Forester
Very knowledgeable about all my cars they service.

JOYCE K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/27/2017
Communication and respect
Colin is so exceptional in explaining what is being done to your car and what needs to be done. He is very respectful. He works with you in obtaining a vehicle to use while your repair is being done. I trust my car with Metric Auto Works.

WT
WILLIE T.
07/25/2017
Great place for car repairs
Great people, great location, and very good service. I have 2 Lexuses and will always get my service done at Metrics. These people know cars and the expertise and quality of work is impeccable!! They are very trustworthy.

KH
KEN H.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/06/2017
Scheduled service
As always the service was outstanding. Scheduling and drop off were easy, clear communication regarding scope, timing and expense of repairs.

REUBEN M.
Nissan Titan
06/27/2017
Very Pleased !
We Love Everything about coming to METRIC AUTO WORKS ! GREAT Service, Employees, Professionalism, Cost etc.....

AJ
ANDY J.
06/21/2017
Oil service
Scheduled oil service, easy drop off and pick up.

MARY W.
Roberts, WI
BMW 325i
06/20/2017
BMW 325i 1993
They are always respectful, courteous, and not the least bit offended when you ask a question. As a female, they never make me feel like I am asking a stupid question. I am fairly mechanical and have a reasonable amount of knowledge when it comes to cars so when other car dealerships or service departments treat you like an idiot, it is very offensive. I have NEVER once felt this way at Metric and they have always answered my questions or comments in a professional non-judgemental way. Thank you so much for making a car service appointment/repair NOT painful.

JOYCE K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/19/2017
Oil Change and Light Bulb change
Always very friendly. They answer all my questions, make suggestions and explain everything in detail that needs to be done to the vehicle.

KIM M.
06/18/2017
Friendly, professional and honest
A major Audi dealer quoted me $900 and when I brought it to Chris, he charged me $450.

JEFF P.
Porsche 911
06/18/2017
Great service, good price
Metric auto has always taken care of me and my baby, it's hard to find an honest mechanic, but I have. They fix what needs fixing, and leave what does not.

OA
OMAR A.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/11/2017
Great service.
Service at Metric auto is always great. They take care of the customer. Very courteous staff and the prices are better than dealerships. I had the same type of repair done at a dealership and at Metric. A component in the steering wheel fails at about 5 years. The second time (at ten years) I got it replaced at Metric AUTO. It cost me half than at the dealership. From then on O always cone here for service. I switched my dad to Metric also.

GP
GREG P.
Subaru SVX
06/07/2017
The team at Metric always come through with a great job regardless the difficulty.

BC
BOB C.
Hastings, MN
Nissan Maxima
06/06/2017
Professional service w/no pressure
I also like the free loner

SL
SHAWN L.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/31/2017
Excellent Service - Best in Twin Cities
I have been a Metric Auto Works customer for years. Great service from honest people.

HH
HANH H.
BMW 325i
05/23/2017
Excellent service, friendly, too. We'll definitely come back.

MARCY P.
Hudson, WI
Volkswagen Passat
05/22/2017
Metric Auto Works
Excellent service & very professional. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

SANDI B.
Acura MDX
05/15/2017
Responsive & Trustworthy
Metric is always very responsive with getting my vehicle in timely, they work quickly and will always address what is needed (and only what is needed). Very refreshing!

NG
NANCY G.
Hudson, WI
Volvo V70
05/15/2017
Periodic scheduled review
Did regular checkup plus other misc things that would have been overlooked by other service providers I've had. Did more, cost less.